First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (FBP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FBP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 97.33% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FBP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 234,063,000, ranking above 91.45% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FBP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SPNS, NWFL, WEN, FF and IRS.
FBP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FBP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 44.93% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FBP, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Bancorp's expected return of -44.93% is higher than merely 24.12% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, First Bancorp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 24.12% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for FBP, its beta is lower than merely 10.09% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
FBP Dividend Chart
FBP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FBP Dividends vs. Peers
FBP's dividend yield currently ranks #3 of 110 vs. its peers in the Foreign Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FBP dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about First Bancorp's dividends? Try the links below:
First Bancorp Common Stock (FBP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Bancorp (FBP) - Dividend Investor
First Bancorp (FBP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha