First BanCorp. New (FBP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FBP reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.24% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- FBP's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.75 years is -0.02% -- which is higher than about only 18.36% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FBP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 123,338,000, ranking above 92.01% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FBP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PAHC, SYNL, ENZN, ODC and BJ.
FBP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FBP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 64.58% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Bancorp are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, First Bancorp's expected return of -64.58% is higher than merely 19.09% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FBP has a discount rate lower than merely 19.09% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for FBP, approximately 6.43% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
FBP Dividend Chart
FBP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|