First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA): Price and Financial Metrics
FCNCA Stock Summary
- FCNCA's went public 27.92 years ago, making it older than 80.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.37 for First Citizens Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.81% of US stocks.
- First Citizens Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Citizens Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CASY, CFR, FLO, KSS, and GIL.
- FCNCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit First Citizens Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.firstcitizens.com.
FCNCA Stock Price Chart More Charts
FCNCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$528.50||52-week high||$542.12|
|Prev. close||$530.85||52-week low||$381.50|
|Day high||$533.29||Avg. volume||44,308|
|50-day MA||$524.18||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$471.34||Market Cap||5.67B|
First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA) Company Bio
First Citizens Bancshares is the financial holding company for First Citizens Bank. First Citizens Bank provides a broad range of financial services to individuals, businesses, professionals and the medical community through branch offices in 18 states and the District of Columbia, online banking, mobile banking, ATMs and telephone banking. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.