First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCNCA POWR Grades
- FCNCA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.67% of US stocks.
- FCNCA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 168 days.
- FCNCA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.5% of US stocks).
FCNCA Stock Summary
- First Citizens Bancshares Inc's stock had its IPO on February 25, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.44% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.26 for First Citizens Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.22% of US stocks.
- The volatility of First Citizens Bancshares Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FCNCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FFIN, BOKF, STN, HTH, and WTFC.
- Visit FCNCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstcitizens.com.
FCNCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCNCA's EV/EBIT ratio is 69.77% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- Over the past 243 months, FCNCA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FCNCA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCNCA.
FCNCA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.75%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.68%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -47.94%.
The table below shows FCNCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCNCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCNCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.44% of graded US stocks.
- FCNCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 237th of 431 Banking stocks.
- OCN, BCOR, and BUSE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCNCA.
The table below shows FCNCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCNCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCNCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$770.06||52-week high||$947.71|
|Prev. close||$761.00||52-week low||$589.97|
|Day high||$787.85||Avg. volume||280,994|
|50-day MA||$836.96||Dividend yield||0.25%|
|200-day MA||$841.26||Market Cap||7.56B|
First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA) Company Bio
First Citizens Bancshares is the financial holding company for First Citizens Bank. First Citizens Bank provides a broad range of financial services to individuals, businesses, professionals and the medical community through branch offices in 18 states and the District of Columbia, online banking, mobile banking, ATMs and telephone banking. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCNCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCNCA Latest Social Stream
View Full FCNCA Social Stream
Latest FCNCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Citizens Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCNCA as an investment opportunity.
CIT, a division of First Citizens Bank, today announced that its Asset-Based Lending business arranged a senior secured credit facility for FPA WhiteHawk III-Plus Master Fund L.P. (the "FPA WhiteHawk Fund" or the "Fund") to facilitate the Fund's investments.
First Citizens BancShares (NASDAQ:FCNCA) says it intends to redeem total of ~$2.9B of its senior unsecured debt on Feb. 24, 2022. It will include: $1.15B of 5.000% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2022; $750M of 5.000% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2023; $500M of 4.750% Senior Unsecured Notes due 2024; and $500M of...
RALEIGH, N.C., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Citizens BancShares, Inc. (Nasdaq: FCNCA) (“First Citizens”), parent company of First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company (“First Citizens Bank”), today announced that First Citizens Bank has given notice of its intention to redeem approximately $2.9 billion of its senior unsecured debt. On January 24, 2022, First Citizens Bank notified Wilmington Trust, National Association, as trustee (the “Trustee”), and Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, as
CIT, a division of First Citizens Bank, today announced that the Industrial group within its Equipment Finance business provided more than $5 million toward the acquisition of multiple pieces of heavy equipment by a large construction firm.
Analysts Estimate First Citizens BancShares (FCNCA) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
First Citizens (FCNCA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FCNCA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCNCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Citizens Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch