First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA): Price and Financial Metrics
FCNCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,370.14||52-week high||$1,512.07|
|Prev. close||$1,380.00||52-week low||$505.84|
|Day high||$1,380.43||Avg. volume||137,597|
|50-day MA||$1,388.81||Dividend yield||0.22%|
|200-day MA||$1,055.49||Market Cap||19.89B|
FCNCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCNCA POWR Grades
- FCNCA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FCNCA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FCNCA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
FCNCA Stock Summary
- FCNCA's current price/earnings ratio is 1.81, which is higher than only 1.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, FCNCA has reported earnings growth of 1,178.06%, putting it ahead of 98.66% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that FCNCA's revenue has grown 393.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC are PB, CMA, OBT, RVSB, and STBA.
- FCNCA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.firstcitizens.com.
FCNCA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FCNCA's price/sales ratio is 43.48% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- FCNCA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCNCA.
FCNCA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -97.47%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 55.82%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.72%.
The table below shows FCNCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCNCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCNCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.44% of graded US stocks.
- FCNCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 237th of 431 Banking stocks.
- OCN, BCOR, and BUSE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCNCA.
The table below shows FCNCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA) Company Bio
First Citizens Bancshares is the financial holding company for First Citizens Bank. First Citizens Bank provides a broad range of financial services to individuals, businesses, professionals and the medical community through branch offices in 18 states and the District of Columbia, online banking, mobile banking, ATMs and telephone banking. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
FCNCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCNCA Latest Social Stream
View Full FCNCA Social Stream
Latest FCNCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCNCA as an investment opportunity.
First Citizens Wealth Launches New Wealth Advisory Team to Serve Individuals and Institutions in Southern California
First Citizens Wealth today launched a new wealth advisory business with a team of advisors across Southern California to better serve individuals, families, and institutions in growing, managing, and preserving their wealth.
First Citizens Bancshares Inc. is permanently ending retail operations at one of its Charlotte-area branches, instead using the space as an office location, a spokesperson at the bank confirmed today to CBJ. First Citizens (NASDAQ: FCNCA) said it plans to keep the building as an office space for services such as business banking, mortgage and wealth management. "We take many factors into consideration when we make changes to our branch locations, such as branch traffic and transactions," the spokesperson said.
Fully committed to supporting its clients and the innovation economy, Silicon Valley Bank, a division of First Citizens Bank, today launched a new nationwide advertising campaign. The 'Yes, SVB' campaign is intended to increase awareness of SVB's continued presence, ongoing commitment, experienced team and leadership position helping investors and innovators scale and succeed. SVB's 40-year history and unmatched capabilities uniquely meet the demands of the innovation audience.
On September 8, 2023, Craig Nix, the CFO of First Citizens BancShares Inc (NASDAQ:FCNCA), purchased 5 shares of the company.
First Citizens Bank's Annual Forecast Finds Small Businesses Confident, Undeterred By Economic Outlook
Nearly eight out of 10 small business owners feel a strong degree of confidence that their companies will grow over the next year even amid rocky market conditions, according to a new survey.
FCNCA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCNCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Citizens Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch