First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FCNCA POWR Grades
- FCNCA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.03% of US stocks.
- FCNCA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FCNCA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
FCNCA Stock Summary
- FCNCA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 404.04%, FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.71% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC comes in at 94.06%, a number that bests 91.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FIBK, FBNC, BSRR, TRMK, and RGA.
- Visit FCNCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.firstcitizens.com.
FCNCA Valuation Summary
- FCNCA's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 158.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FCNCA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FCNCA.
FCNCA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -64.72%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.28%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 29.33%.
The table below shows FCNCA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FCNCA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FCNCA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.44% of graded US stocks.
- FCNCA's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 237th of 431 Banking stocks.
- OCN, BCOR, and BUSE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FCNCA.
The table below shows FCNCA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FCNCA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FCNCA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$769.52||52-week high||$885.38|
|Prev. close||$767.93||52-week low||$598.01|
|Day high||$774.09||Avg. volume||75,961|
|50-day MA||$782.04||Dividend yield||0.39%|
|200-day MA||$754.60||Market Cap||11.16B|
First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA) Company Bio
First Citizens Bancshares is the financial holding company for First Citizens Bank. First Citizens Bank provides a broad range of financial services to individuals, businesses, professionals and the medical community through branch offices in 18 states and the District of Columbia, online banking, mobile banking, ATMs and telephone banking. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
FCNCA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FCNCA Latest Social Stream
View Full FCNCA Social Stream
Latest FCNCA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIRST CITIZENS BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FCNCA as an investment opportunity.
First Citizens BancShares, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:FCNC.A) latest 3.2% decline adds to one-year losses, institutional investors may consider drastic measures
If you want to know who really controls First Citizens BancShares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FCNC.A ), then you'll have to look at...
First Citizens Bank today announced that its Maritime Finance group, part of the CIT division, served as sole lead arranger on $44.2 million in debt financing for Navios Maritime Partners L.P. ("Navios Partners"). Proceeds from the financing, which is secured by product tankers, will be used by Navios Partners to refinance existing debt.
The second week of January proved to be a very headline-driven one.
First Citizens BancShares, Inc. ("BancShares") (NASDAQ: FCNCA) today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended Dec. 31, 2022, before the U.S. financial markets open on Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023.
First Citizens BancShares (NASDAQ:FCNC.A) shareholders have earned a 13% CAGR over the last five years
Stock pickers are generally looking for stocks that will outperform the broader market. And in our experience, buying...
FCNCA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FCNCAHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on First Citizens Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch