First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FCNCA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 877,208,000, ranking above 95.78% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FCNCA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HCC, K, WPG, GLOP and PJT.
FCNCA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding First Citizens Bancshares Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 92.16%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FCNCA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FCNCA offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.26% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -92.16%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 1.36% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, First Citizens Bancshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 1.36% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for FCNCA, its beta is lower than merely 10.44% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
FCNCA Dividend Chart
FCNCA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FCNCA Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FCNCA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about First Citizens Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
First Citizens Bancshares Inc Common Stock (FCNCA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) - Dividend Investor
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha