First Citizens BancShares, Inc. - (FCNCA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FCNCA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 877,208,000, ranking above 95.78% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FCNCA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HCC, K, WPG, GLOP and PJT.
FCNCA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for FCNCA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 94.19% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for First Citizens Bancshares Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, First Citizens Bancshares Inc produces a dividend yield 0.21% -- which falls in the bottom 1.68%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -94.19%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 1.52% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, First Citizens Bancshares Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 1.52% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- The First Citizens Bancshares Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 87.92% of dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap class, where it lives.
FCNCA Dividend Chart
FCNCA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FCNCA Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FCNCA dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about First Citizens Bancshares Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
First Citizens Bancshares Inc Common Stock (FCNCA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) - Dividend Investor
First Citizens Bancshares Inc (FCNCA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha