Flushing Financial Corporation (FFIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFIC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where FFIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFIC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- FFIC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
FFIC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.56 for Flushing Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 94.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.53%, Flushing Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.93% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FFIC comes in at 103.94% -- higher than that of 97.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flushing Financial Corp are BKU, FBIZ, WTBA, TCBI, and INBK.
- Visit FFIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flushingbank.com.
FFIC Valuation Summary
- FFIC's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 6.06% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FFIC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FFIC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFIC.
FFIC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -43.73%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.97%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -23.63%.
The table below shows FFIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.01||52-week high||$25.22|
|Prev. close||$22.16||52-week low||$10.19|
|Day high||$22.22||Avg. volume||143,393|
|50-day MA||$21.96||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$19.73||Market Cap||681.32M|
Flushing Financial Corporation (FFIC) Company Bio
Flushing Financial provides banking products and services primarily to consumers and businesses in New York. was founded in 1995 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
FFIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIC Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIC Social Stream
Latest FFIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flushing Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIC as an investment opportunity.
Flushing Financial (FFIC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.35% and -11.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Flushing Financial Corporation Reports 2Q21 GAAP EPS of $0.61 and Record Core EPS of $0.73; Board of Directors Increases Share Repurchase Authorization
UNIONDALE, N.Y., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flushing Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ-GS: FFIC) John R. Buran, President and CEO Commentary “Our successful deposit strategy, the integration of Empire National Bank and the reopening of the New York metro area, resulted in a strong quarter for our Company. Quarterly GAAP EPS of $0.61 resulted in an increase of 2% over the prior quarter. We achieved record core EPS of $0.73, up 103% YoY and 35% QoQ. Importantly, we recognized GA
Flushing Financial (FFIC) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Flushing Financial (FFIC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
UNIONDALE, N.Y., July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flushing Financial Corporation (the Company) (Nasdaq-GS: FFIC), the parent holding company for Flushing Bank (the Bank), is providing an update on the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) activity for the second quarter of 2021.
FFIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFICWant to do more research on Flushing Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch