Flushing Financial Corporation (FFIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FFIC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FFIC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FFIC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- FFIC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
FFIC Stock Summary
- FFIC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.23% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Flushing Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of only 9.83% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Flushing Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 36.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.44% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FFIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NFBK, CNOB, TCBI, CUBI, and PROV.
- FFIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flushing Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.flushingbank.com.
FFIC Valuation Summary
- FFIC's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 3.13% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FFIC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 243 months.
- FFIC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FFIC.
FFIC Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 10.97%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -43.73%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 205.7%.
The table below shows FFIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FFIC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FFIC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.4% of graded US stocks.
- FFIC's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 398th of 428 Banking stocks.
- MVBF, IBCP, and CASH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FFIC.
The table below shows FFIC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FFIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FFIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.24||52-week high||$25.95|
|Prev. close||$22.11||52-week low||$19.79|
|Day high||$22.65||Avg. volume||119,003|
|50-day MA||$22.12||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$23.24||Market Cap||674.92M|
Flushing Financial Corporation (FFIC) Company Bio
Flushing Financial provides banking products and services primarily to consumers and businesses in New York. was founded in 1995 and is based in Lake Success, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FFIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIC Latest Social Stream
View Full FFIC Social Stream
Latest FFIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flushing Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FFIC as an investment opportunity.
UNIONDALE, N.Y., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flushing Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (Nasdaq-GS: FFIC), the parent holding company for Flushing Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that the Board of Directors (the “Board”) declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $0.22 per common share, an increase of $0.01 per share from the prior quarter’s dividend, payable on March 25, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 11, 2022. John R. Buran, the Company’
UNIONDALE, N.Y., Feb. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Flushing Financial Corporation (the “Company”) (Nasdaq), the parent holding company for Flushing Bank (the “Bank”), today announced it has eliminated overdraft, insufficient funds, and transfer fees on consumer checking accounts for its Flushing Bank, iGObanking®, and BankPurely® customers. John R. Buran stated, “We are proud to be taking a leadership role among our banking peers in eliminating fees on consumer checking accounts. Our business is
No summary available.
Here's What Flushing Financial Corporation's (NASDAQ:FFIC) Shareholder Ownership Structure Looks Like
Every investor in Flushing Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:FFIC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
Flushing Financial (FFIC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.63% and 3.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FFIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FFICWant to do more research on Flushing Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch