Flushing Financial Corporation (FFIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FFIC reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.24% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, FFIC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05, ranking above only 14.55% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FFIC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NL, OXBR, FSV, TUSK and PAGS.
FFIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FFIC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 66.46% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Flushing Financial Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Flushing Financial Corp produces a dividend yield 7.55% -- which falls in the top 10.04%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Flushing Financial Corp's expected return of 66.46% is higher than 83.03% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, FFIC has a discount rate lower than 83.03% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Flushing Financial Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than just 24.18% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
FFIC Dividend Chart
FFIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FFIC dividends?Want to do more research on Flushing Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Flushing Financial Corp Common Stock (FFIC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) - Dividend Investor
Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha