Flushing Financial Corporation (FFIC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that FFIC reports less variability in its free cash flow than 93.42% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- FFIC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05; for context, that's better than merely 15.76% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FFIC's price: XEL, MBT, FIS, TAL and TAK.
FFIC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FFIC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 38.41% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Flushing Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FFIC offers a dividend yield in the top 11.95% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Flushing Financial Corp's expected return of 38.41% is higher than 82.09% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Flushing Financial Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.09% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, FFIC is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 21.37% of them.
FFIC Dividend Chart
FFIC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FFIC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FFIC dividends?Want to do more research on Flushing Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Flushing Financial Corp Common Stock (FFIC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) - Dividend Investor
Flushing Financial Corp (FFIC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha