Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIS POWR Grades
- FIS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.19% of US stocks.
- FIS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FIS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 30.63% of US stocks).
FIS Stock Summary
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc's market capitalization of $62,172,156,207 is ahead of 95.63% of US-listed equities.
- FIS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 215.12 -- higher than 88.52% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 149.09, Fidelity National Information Services Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Fidelity National Information Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LHX, NUE, PH, APH, and AME.
- FIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fidelity National Information Services Inc's official web site, go to www.fisglobal.com.
FIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FIS's price/sales ratio is 13.21% higher, now standing at 6.
- Over the past 243 months, FIS's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.5.
- Over the past 243 months, FIS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 51.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIS.
FIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 16.51%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.07%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 95.88%.
The table below shows FIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.71% of graded US stocks.
- FIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 500th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WK, FISV, and HQI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIS.
The table below shows FIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.10||52-week high||$130.55|
|Prev. close||$100.30||52-week low||$85.00|
|Day high||$100.63||Avg. volume||3,734,815|
|50-day MA||$97.08||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$102.80||Market Cap||60.86B|
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) Company Bio
Fidelity National Information Services provides banking and payments technology, consulting, and outsourcing solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIS Latest Social Stream
View Full FIS Social Stream
Latest FIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fidelity National Information Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIS as an investment opportunity.
Introduction Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE:FIS) is a leading financial services technology provider that provides technical solutions for merchants (Merchant Solutions), banks (Banking Solutions), and capital market companies (Capital Markets). Merchant Solutions focuses on payment processing, including fraud prevention, data analytics, and foreign exchange management. Payment processing consists of point-of-sale...
Flushing Financial (FFIC) announces a 4.8% sequential hike in its quarterly cash dividend. Should you consider adding the stock to your portfolio based on dividend income?
Farmers National (FMNB) announces a 14.3% sequential hike in its quarterly cash dividend. Should you consider adding the stock to your portfolio based on dividend income?
Arbor Realty (ABR) announces a 2.8% sequential hike in its quarterly cash dividend. Should you consider holding the stock in your portfolio based on dividend income?
Fidelity National Information Services' (NYSE:FIS) Shareholders Will Receive A Bigger Dividend Than Last Year
The board of Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. ( NYSE:FIS ) has announced that it will be increasing its...
FIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISWant to do more research on Fidelity National Information Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch