Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIS POWR Grades
- FIS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.87% of US stocks.
- FIS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- FIS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.83% of US stocks).
FIS Stock Summary
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc's market capitalization of $92,119,651,641 is ahead of 97.52% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 515.08, Fidelity National Information Services Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.51% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FIS is more volatile than just 3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBER, LRCX, AMD, MU, and MDLZ.
- FIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fidelity National Information Services Inc's official web site, go to www.fisglobal.com.
FIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.00||52-week high||$156.73|
|Prev. close||$148.55||52-week low||$120.17|
|Day high||$150.97||Avg. volume||3,741,361|
|50-day MA||$147.87||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$142.90||Market Cap||93.02B|
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) Company Bio
Fidelity National Information Services provides banking and payments technology, consulting, and outsourcing solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
FIS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Fidelity National Information Services Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Fidelity National Information Services Inc ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 32%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for FIS, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.54 years, is 0.25% -- higher than 63.05% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Fidelity National Information Services Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 73.86% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIS Latest Social Stream
View Full FIS Social Stream
Latest FIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fidelity National Information Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIS as an investment opportunity.
Fidelity (FIS) is well poised to ride high on its sound organic as well as inorganic growth despite elevated costs.
FIS® (NYSE: FIS), a global leader in financial services technology, will present on Wed., May 19, 2021, at the Barclays Emerging Payments and Fintech Forum at 12:00 pm (EDT) and on Tues., May 25, 2021, at the JP Morgan TMC Conference at 9:30 am (EDT).
The head of global macro strategy at Delphi Digital breaks down why Bitcoin's price has more room to run over the next 9 to 12 months in 4 charts — and shares what the next 10 years could look like for the emerging crypto economy
Summary List Placement With Dogecoin surging as much as 50% on Tuesday and Ether staying above its all-time high of $3,300, the future of the original cryptocurrency — Bitcoin — seems dwarfed in comparison. After hitting its all-time high of $63,000 in mid-April, Bitcoin plunged to $49,000 before climbing back to around $57,000 as of Wednesday afternoon. However, investors who are quick to dismiss Bitcoin amid the rise of more affordable altcoins should think twice. Crypto custody firm NYDIG on Wednesday said it has teamed up with Fidelity National Information Services to enable hundreds of banks to offer Bitcoin to customers in the coming months. JPMorgan , whose chief executive Jamie Dimon called Bitcoin "a fraud" in 2017, is also preparing to offer an actively managed Bitcoin fund to...
FIS earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Fidelity National's (FIS) Q1 earnings reflect revenue growth across all segments as well as elevated costs.
FIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISWant to do more research on Fidelity National Information Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch