Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIS POWR Grades
- FIS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.53% of US stocks.
- FIS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- FIS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.3% of US stocks).
FIS Stock Summary
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc's market capitalization of $68,931,686,625 is ahead of 96.21% of US-listed equities.
- FIS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 307.15 -- higher than 91.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FIS's current price/earnings ratio is 299.7, which is higher than 97.96% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Fidelity National Information Services Inc are FTNT, INFO, UBER, MCO, and FISV.
- FIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Fidelity National Information Services Inc's official web site, go to www.fisglobal.com.
FIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FIS's price/sales ratio is 13.21% higher, now standing at 6.
- Over the past 243 months, FIS's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.5.
- Over the past 243 months, FIS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 51.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIS.
FIS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 31.42%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 95.58%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 57.23%.
The table below shows FIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.71% of graded US stocks.
- FIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 500th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WK, FISV, and HQI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIS.
The table below shows FIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.78||52-week high||$155.96|
|Prev. close||$113.20||52-week low||$101.79|
|Day high||$114.80||Avg. volume||3,948,121|
|50-day MA||$110.72||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$130.30||Market Cap||68.07B|
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) Company Bio
Fidelity National Information Services provides banking and payments technology, consulting, and outsourcing solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIS Latest Social Stream
View Full FIS Social Stream
Latest FIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Fidelity National Information Services Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIS as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Cox Capital Mgt LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Invesco Golden Dragon China ETF, Fiserv Inc, ETFMG Prime Mobile Payments ETF, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, VersaBank, sells Alibaba Group Holding, The Home Depot Inc, AbbVie Inc, Meta Platforms Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cox Capital Mgt LLC.
Investment company Radnor Capital Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Microsoft Corp, Apple Inc, International Business Machines Corp, Procter & Gamble Co, Johnson & Johnson, sells Xylem Inc, AT&T Inc, HealthEquity Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, FIGS Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Radnor Capital Management, LLC.
Investment company Cantor Fitzgerald Investment Adviser L.p. (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Portfolio Mortgage Backed Bond ETF, AltShares Merger Arbitrage ETF, Stanley Black & Decker Inc, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, Haymaker Acquisition Corp III, sells Nucor Corp, Broadcom Inc, BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, Agilent Technologies Inc, Devon Energy Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cantor Fitzgerald Investment Adv
Investment company Summit X, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys OneMain Holdings Inc, PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund, Magna International Inc, BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, iShares TIPS Bond ETF, sells CNA Financial Corp, PIMCO Dynamic Credit & Mortgage Income Fund, AT&T Inc, DXC Technology Co, iShares Global Tech ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Summit X, LLC.
Investment company Chiron Capital Management, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Kellogg Co, Activision Blizzard Inc, Fidelity National Information Services Inc, ViacomCBS Inc, Polaris Inc, sells AT&T Inc, VMware Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp, Citrix Systems Inc, Merck Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Chiron Capital Management, Llc.
FIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISWant to do more research on Fidelity National Information Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch