Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FIS POWR Grades
- FIS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.25% of US stocks.
- FIS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FIS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.88% of US stocks).
FIS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $43,239,560,959, FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES INC has a greater market value than 94.64% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 46.15, FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.23% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, FIS has reported earnings growth of 104.23%, putting it ahead of 86.3% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APH, ROP, CTAS, PH, and AME.
- Visit FIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fisglobal.com.
FIS Valuation Summary
- FIS's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.7; this is 86.91% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FIS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIS.
FIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.07%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 55.78%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -23.03%.
The table below shows FIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.71% of graded US stocks.
- FIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 500th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WK, FISV, and HQI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIS.
The table below shows FIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.56||52-week high||$122.06|
|Prev. close||$69.73||52-week low||$56.53|
|Day high||$69.69||Avg. volume||4,560,611|
|50-day MA||$72.07||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$90.20||Market Cap||40.68B|
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) Company Bio
Fidelity National Information Services provides banking and payments technology, consulting, and outsourcing solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
FIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIS Latest Social Stream
View Full FIS Social Stream
Latest FIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIS as an investment opportunity.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., December 05, 2022--Ten growth-stage fintech companies presented their technology at the new FIS® (NYSE: FIS) Innovation Center as part of the 2022 FIS Accelerator Demo Day on Nov. 16. The event was attended by investors, bankers, fintech decisionmakers and community leaders and concluded the seventh year of the FIS Fintech Accelerator program.
We Wouldn't Be Too Quick To Buy Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (NYSE:FIS) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend
It looks like Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. ( NYSE:FIS ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four...
This payment processor for banks and financial institutions has had a tough couple of years
Shares of Fidelity National Information Services Inc. notched their best weekly performance since the early days of the pandemic this week as analysts chimed in with upbeat views about the financial-technology name, which took a beating a month back in the wake of a disappointing earnings report. FIS (FIS) shares rose 12.3% this week, making for their largest single-week percentage gain since the one that ended March 27, 2020, when the shares climbed 16.8%, according to Dow Jones Market Data. Raymond James analyst John Davis wrote Wednesday that his sum-of-the-parts analysis indicates that the stock is worth $115 a share, using what he called “very conservative assumptions.”
Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) had a positive week as its stock price rose 13% from market close last Friday through 12:30 p.m. EST today, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence. What sparked Fidelity National Information Services this week? The payment processor for financial institutions got a jolt on Tuesday after an analyst at Bernstein, in a research note, called the company a good candidate for activist involvement.
FIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISWant to do more research on Fidelity National Information Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch