Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS): Price and Financial Metrics
FIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.96||52-week high||$79.32|
|Prev. close||$59.59||52-week low||$46.91|
|Day high||$60.56||Avg. volume||5,408,109|
|50-day MA||$53.38||Dividend yield||3.47%|
|200-day MA||$55.68||Market Cap||34.93B|
FIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FIS POWR Grades
- FIS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 75.35% of US stocks.
- FIS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FIS ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
FIS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.09, FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.61% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, FIS has reported earnings growth of -1,658.92%, putting it ahead of just 1.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES INC are AG, CEG, ADV, VST, and BBGI.
- FIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES INC's official web site, go to www.fisglobal.com.
FIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, FIS's price/earnings ratio is 105.43% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- Over the past 243 months, FIS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FIS.
FIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 168.58%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -74.65%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12.07%.
The table below shows FIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FIS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.71% of graded US stocks.
- FIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.159 -- ranking 500th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- WK, FISV, and HQI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FIS.
The table below shows FIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) Company Bio
Fidelity National Information Services provides banking and payments technology, consulting, and outsourcing solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Jacksonville, Florida.
FIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FIS Latest Social Stream
View Full FIS Social Stream
Latest FIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FIDELITY NATIONAL INFORMATION SERVICES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FIS as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why We're Wary Of Buying Fidelity National Information Services' (NYSE:FIS) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Fidelity National Information Services Inc. (NYSE:FIS) stock was trading at $57.56 in the early hours of Nov. 29. Although the stock gained roughly 19% in the last month, it is closer to the lower threshold of its 52-week price range — $46.91 to $79.32. With a payout of $2.15, Fidelity's dividend yield is approximately 3.77%. Its 10-Q filing on Nov. 7, reported $926 million in dividend payments for the nine months from January to September. The payments have increased by $68 million or 8% compar
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., November 21, 2023--FIS® (NYSE: FIS), a global leader in financial services technology, will present on Wed., Nov. 29th, 2023, at the UBS Global Technology Conference at 7:35 am (MST).
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best value stocks picked by Seth Klarman to buy heading into 2024. If you want to skip. our introduction to the billionaire hedge fund investor, value investing, and the current stock market investing climate, then take a look at 5 Best Value Stocks To […]
FIS vs. DLO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
FIS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FISWant to do more research on Fidelity National Information Services Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch