Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FIS reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.23% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FIS has less volatility in its price than 93.74% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- FIS is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.7% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FIS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TRN, UTI, NYC, MAGS and DVD.
FIS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FIS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 49.41% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Fidelity National Information Services Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, FIS's provides a return of -49.41% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 31.83% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Fidelity National Information Services Inc, its beta is lower than 27.59% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Fidelity National Information Services Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 86.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FIS Dividend Chart
FIS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FIS Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FIS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Fidelity National Information Services Inc and its dividends:
Fidelity National Information Services Inc Common Stock (FIS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) - Dividend Investor
Fidelity National Information Services Inc (FIS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha