Foot Locker, Inc. (FL): Price and Financial Metrics
FL Stock Summary
- FL's went public 33.95 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FL's current price/earnings ratio is 9.17, which is higher than only 12.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,617.74%, Foot Locker Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.38% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Foot Locker Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UMPQ, FLO, TECD, HWC, and GIL.
- Visit FL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.footlocker-inc.com.
FL Stock Price Chart More Charts
FL Price/Volume Stats
Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Company Bio
Foot Locker operates as an athletic shoes and apparel retailer. The company operates in two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.