Foot Locker, Inc. (FL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FL POWR Grades
- FL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- FL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.61% of US stocks).
FL Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FL is 2.73 -- better than 81.14% of US stocks.
- FL's went public 36.74 years ago, making it older than 93.26% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FL's price/sales ratio is 0.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UNVR, KSS, BCC, CONN, and WTM.
- Visit FL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.footlocker-inc.com.
FL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, FL's price/sales ratio is 77.78% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, FL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FL.
FL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -66.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -66.62%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -48.23%.
The table below shows FL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.98% of graded US stocks.
- FL's asset turnover comes in at 1.2 -- ranking 116th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GPS, AEO, and ZUMZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FL.
The table below shows FL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.84||52-week high||$57.76|
|Prev. close||$35.99||52-week low||$23.85|
|Day high||$35.75||Avg. volume||2,913,566|
|50-day MA||$33.03||Dividend yield||4.59%|
|200-day MA||$34.13||Market Cap||3.25B|
Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Company Bio
Foot Locker operates as an athletic shoes and apparel retailer. The company operates in two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FL Latest Social Stream
View Full FL Social Stream
Latest FL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOOT LOCKER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FL as an investment opportunity.
Foot Locker's (FL) robust strategic efforts and the digital business are boosting its performance. FL's membership program FLX also bodes well.
In this article, we discuss 10 best cheap DRIP stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of DRIP investment and the performance of DRIP stocks in the past, and go directly to read 5 Best Cheap DRIP Stocks to Buy Now. A dividend reinvestment plan, or DRIP, is a well-known investment strategy […]
On Friday, Foot Locker stock got an upgrade to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating, from 87 to 91. As you try to find the best stocks to buy and watch, be sure to pay attention to relative price strength. This exclusive rating from Investor's Business Daily identifies share price performance with a 1 (worst) to 99 (best) score.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Foot Locker (FL). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Putting $50 to work with dividend stocks can get you started on the road to a lifetime of passive income.
FL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|