Foot Locker, Inc. (FL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where FL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- FL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- FL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
FL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.4, Foot Locker Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 7.01% of US stocks.
- FL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.83, which is higher than just 4.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Foot Locker Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHG, HIL, NSYS, FDP, and ANAT.
- Visit FL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.footlocker-inc.com.
FL Valuation Summary
- FL's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 77.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 31.2.
- FL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FL.
FL Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 501.53%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.01%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.17%.
The table below shows FL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.75% of graded US stocks.
- FL's asset turnover comes in at 1.2 -- ranking 115th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GPS, AEO, and TSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FL.
The table below shows FL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.61||52-week high||$66.71|
|Prev. close||$47.45||52-week low||$35.86|
|Day high||$48.53||Avg. volume||1,770,220|
|50-day MA||$52.21||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$55.09||Market Cap||4.94B|
Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Company Bio
Foot Locker operates as an athletic shoes and apparel retailer. The company operates in two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FL Latest Social Stream
View Full FL Social Stream
Latest FL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Foot Locker Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FL as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Is (FL) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year?
Health and wellness continue to be a focus for Americans.
Time to buy Nike's stock after a recent pullback?
Robust demand conditions are fueling Foot Locker's (FL) women's and kids' footwear businesses as well as apparel and accessories sales. Its digital channel is also performing well.
FL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|