Foot Locker, Inc. (FL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FL POWR Grades
- FL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.59% of US stocks.
- FL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- FL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 46.7% of US stocks).
FL Stock Summary
- FL's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- FL's current price/earnings ratio is 4.74, which is higher than just 5.85% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Foot Locker Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Foot Locker Inc are STC, CRI, MSM, COLM, and SKX.
- Visit FL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.footlocker-inc.com.
FL Valuation Summary
- FL's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 77.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 31.2.
- FL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FL.
FL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 93.97%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.01%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 0%.
The table below shows FL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.98% of graded US stocks.
- FL's asset turnover comes in at 1.2 -- ranking 116th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GPS, AEO, and ZUMZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FL.
The table below shows FL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.91||52-week high||$66.71|
|Prev. close||$46.47||52-week low||$39.76|
|Day high||$46.69||Avg. volume||2,203,516|
|50-day MA||$45.39||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$53.49||Market Cap||4.61B|
Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Company Bio
Foot Locker operates as an athletic shoes and apparel retailer. The company operates in two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FL Latest Social Stream
View Full FL Social Stream
Latest FL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Foot Locker Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FL as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Pinnacle Wealth Management Advisory Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Microsoft Corp, Apple Inc, Berkshire Hathaway Inc, Johnson & Johnson, FlexShares iBoxx 3-Year Target Duration TIPS Index, sells Foot Locker Inc, Direxion Auspice Broad Commodity Strategy ETF, SPDR Metals & Mining ETF, Alibaba Group Holding, CF Industries Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Pinnacle Wealth Management Advisory Group,
Investment company Pflug Koory, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc, Amgen Inc, NVIDIA Corp, Altria Group Inc, Wynn Resorts, sells Adobe Inc, Domtar Corp, AT&T Inc, BTC BlackRock Short Maturity Bond ETF, American States Water Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Pflug Koory, LLC.
Investment company Abacus Planning Group, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Distillate U.S. Fundamental Stability & Value ETF, Aramark, Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF, VANGUARD BD IDX FD, sells Devon Energy Corp, Quanta Services Inc, Biogen Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, Foot Locker Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Abacus Planning Group, Inc..
Let's see if Foot Locker (FL) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Readers hoping to buy Foot Locker, Inc. ( NYSE:FL ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock...
FL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|