Foot Locker, Inc. (FL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FL POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where FL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- FL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.69% of US stocks).
FL Stock Summary
- FOOT LOCKER INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.46% of US equities in our set.
- FL's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 14.33% of US stocks.
- FOOT LOCKER INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCC, PVH, UNVR, KSS, and HIBB.
- Visit FL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.footlocker-inc.com.
FL Valuation Summary
- FL's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 44.44% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- FL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FL.
FL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -41.1%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -1.02%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -8.7%.
The table below shows FL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.98% of graded US stocks.
- FL's asset turnover comes in at 1.2 -- ranking 116th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GPS, AEO, and ZUMZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FL.
The table below shows FL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.57||52-week high||$47.22|
|Prev. close||$45.61||52-week low||$23.85|
|Day high||$46.20||Avg. volume||2,115,840|
|50-day MA||$39.11||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$33.33||Market Cap||4.25B|
Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Company Bio
Foot Locker operates as an athletic shoes and apparel retailer. The company operates in two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FL Latest Social Stream
View Full FL Social Stream
Latest FL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FOOT LOCKER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FL as an investment opportunity.
Foot Locker (FL) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Foot Locker (FL) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Yahoo Finance Live checks out Foot Locker shares following a stock upgrade by Credit Suisse analysts.
In this article, we will take a look at the 19 biggest outdoor brands and companies. If you want to skip our introduction about the industry, then take a look at 5 Biggest Outdoor Brands and Companies. As health and fitness awareness spreads across the globe, the demand for outdoor equipment and apparel continues to […]
FL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|