Foot Locker, Inc. (FL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FL POWR Grades
- FL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FL is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 28.47% of US stocks).
FL Stock Summary
- FL's went public 35.59 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Foot Locker Inc is higher than merely 13.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, FL has reported earnings growth of 172.48%, putting it ahead of 89.8% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CACI, AN, RLI, BLDR, and OLLI.
- FL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Foot Locker Inc's official web site, go to www.footlocker-inc.com.
FL Valuation Summary
- FL's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 77.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, FL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 19.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FL.
FL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.08%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -9.01%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -51.17%.
The table below shows FL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.56||52-week high||$66.71|
|Prev. close||$58.37||52-week low||$26.58|
|Day high||$59.30||Avg. volume||1,608,482|
|50-day MA||$60.99||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$51.16||Market Cap||6.06B|
Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Company Bio
Foot Locker operates as an athletic shoes and apparel retailer. The company operates in two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
FL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Foot Locker Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Foot Locker Inc ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 105% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Foot Locker Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 71.57; that's higher than 92.31% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Foot Locker Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
- FL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 5.64% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FL Latest Social Stream
View Full FL Social Stream
Latest FL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Foot Locker Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FL as an investment opportunity.
Top Stock Picks for Week of JULY 23, 2021
The post A Quality Exec Comp Plan Lowers The Risk Of Investing In Foot Locker appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Shot of a group of businesspeople having a meeting in a modern office getty Three new stocks make Julys Exec Comp Aligned with ROIC Model Portfolio, available to members as of
Crocs continues to blow analyst minds on Wall Street. CEO Andrew Rees tells Yahoo Finance why he thinks the brand remains so popular.
Foot Locker (FL) closed at $58.14 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.92% move from the prior day.
Goldman analyst Kate McShane initiated coverage on Foot Locker (ticker: FL) with a Buy rating and a $70 price target. This merchandising assortment helps Foot Locker stand out and take share from rivals, McShane argues, while the company’s ongoing push to rationalize its bricks-and-mortar locations should lead to higher sales per square foot. In addition, Foot Locker is making strategic investments, like its stake in online marketplace GOAT, and its valuation remains attractive, she writes.
FL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|