Foot Locker, Inc. (FL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FL POWR Grades
- FL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.01% of US stocks.
- FL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FL's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.4% of US stocks).
FL Stock Summary
- FL's current price/earnings ratio is 3.39, which is higher than only 2.6% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Foot Locker Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.34, Foot Locker Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Foot Locker Inc are LZB, FRME, IESC, HMST, and SCVL.
- FL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Foot Locker Inc's official web site, go to www.footlocker-inc.com.
FL Valuation Summary
- FL's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 77.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 31.2.
- FL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FL.
FL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.02%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.08%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -23.72%.
The table below shows FL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.98% of graded US stocks.
- FL's asset turnover comes in at 1.2 -- ranking 116th of 165 Retail stocks.
- GPS, AEO, and ZUMZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FL.
The table below shows FL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.55||52-week high||$63.98|
|Prev. close||$29.02||52-week low||$26.36|
|Day high||$30.57||Avg. volume||3,016,964|
|50-day MA||$30.20||Dividend yield||5.41%|
|200-day MA||$39.77||Market Cap||2.79B|
Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Company Bio
Foot Locker operates as an athletic shoes and apparel retailer. The company operates in two segments, Athletic Stores and Direct-to-Customers. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
FL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FL Latest Social Stream
View Full FL Social Stream
Latest FL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Foot Locker Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FL as an investment opportunity.
In a report issued on February 25, Robert Drbul from Guggenheim maintained a Buy rating on Foot Locker (FL – Research Report), with a price target of $36.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $29.07, close to its 52-week low of $26.36. According to TipRanks.com, Drbul is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.3% and a 64.6% success rate. Drbul covers the Consumer Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as National Vision Holdings, Lululemon Athletica, and Levi Strauss & Co. Currently, the analyst consensus on Foot Locker is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $53.64, implying a 77.7% upside from current levels.
Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) declares $0.40/share quarterly dividend, 33.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.30. Forward yield 3.86% Payable April 29; for shareholders of record April 14; ex-div April 13. See FL Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) fell sharply on Friday after posting Q4 ahead of expectations but issuing weaker guidance than anticipated. Total sales rose 8.2% during the quarter excluding the effect of foreign exchange rate fluctuations. Q4 comparable store sales increased by 0.8%, with apparel significantly outpacing footwear. Gross margin remained relatively...
Don't let Russia or a bear market invasion in the Nasdaq dictate your next trade in these most-shorted stocks, listen to the long-term charts.
Block, Coinbase, Etsy and Foot Locker were our top stock trades for Monday.
FL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|