Foot Locker Inc (FL) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Foot Locker Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for FL as an investment opportunity.
- FL has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 94.2% of all US stocks.
- Foot Locker Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 20.36% of all US stocks.
- FL has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 24.42% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Foot Locker Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 32.8% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Foot Locker Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- FL has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of FL is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is FL a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!