Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FL reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.01% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FL reports less variability in its cash flow than 81.34% of dividend stocks in our set.
- FL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 43.92% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 87.57% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KIQ, HNRG, INGR, RPT and EGOV.
FL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Foot Locker Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 15.19%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Foot Locker Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, FL offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.54% of its fellow sector mates.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -15.19%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 76.16% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Foot Locker Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 76.16% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, FL boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 12.83% of the dividend issuers in our set.
FL Dividend Chart
FL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|