Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, FL's growth rate has been -0.16% over the past 5.5 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -27.33 -- higher than 5.37% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: STAF, CIG, ETR, CONE and WPM.
FL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Foot Locker Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 4.36% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Foot Locker Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 3 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 85.93% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Foot Locker Inc's expected return of 4.36% is higher than 74.85% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Foot Locker Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 74.85% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Foot Locker Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 9.66% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FL Dividend Chart
FL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|