Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLO POWR Grades
- FLO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.94% of US stocks.
- FLO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- FLO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 55.81% of US stocks).
FLO Stock Summary
- FLO has a market capitalization of $5,384,758,459 -- more than approximately 77.97% of US stocks.
- FLOWERS FOODS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.26% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FLO is more volatile than just 2.21% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CACI, SFM, OLLI, EYE, and LE.
- FLO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FLOWERS FOODS INC's official web site, go to www.flowersfoods.com.
FLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FLO's price/earnings ratio is 29.17% higher, now standing at 24.8.
- Over the past 243 months, FLO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLO.
FLO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3253.46%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 28.14%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3253.46%.
The table below shows FLO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.84% of graded US stocks.
- FLO's asset turnover comes in at 1.302 -- ranking 16th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- LANC, LNDC, and THS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLO.
The table below shows FLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.69||52-week high||$29.73|
|Prev. close||$25.10||52-week low||$23.53|
|Day high||$25.22||Avg. volume||1,499,895|
|50-day MA||$27.05||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$26.88||Market Cap||5.23B|
Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Company Bio
Flower Foods is one of the largest producers of fresh packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Thomasville, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLO Latest Social Stream
View Full FLO Social Stream
Latest FLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLOWERS FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLO as an investment opportunity.
Chartwell Investment Partners, an asset management company, released its second quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. For the second quarter, Chartwell-managed accounts fell in line with their respective index benchmarks, however, the Chartwell Dividend Model outperformed by a significant margin versus its benchmark. Go over the fund’s top […]
Flowers Foods (FLO) has been gaining from its focus on strategic priorities, a strong brand portfolio and efficient pricing actions. Pricing has been helping the company battle cost inflation.
Flowers Foods, Inc.'s (NYSE:FLO) institutional investors lost 3.2% over the past week but have profited from longer-term gains
If you want to know who really controls Flowers Foods, Inc. ( NYSE:FLO ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO), producer of Nature's Own, Dave's Killer Bread, Wonder, Canyon Bakehouse, Tastykake, and other bakery foods, will webcast its fireside chat from the 2022 Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference on Thursday, September 8 at 2:15 p.m. ET. Representing Flowers will be Ryals McMullian, president and chief executive officer, and Steve Kinsey, chief financial officer. Webcast information can be found at flowersfoods.com/investors/events-and-presentations.
In this article, we discuss 10 best high-yield dividend stocks for retirees in 2022. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investment for a retirement portfolio, and go directly to read 5 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks for Retirees in 2022. Staying financially afloat during retirement in the US is hard and requires rigorous planning and […]
FLO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|