Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLO POWR Grades
- FLO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 90.5% of US stocks.
- FLO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- FLO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
FLO Stock Summary
- FLO has a market capitalization of $6,283,321,473 -- more than approximately 79.04% of US stocks.
- FLOWERS FOODS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.57% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FLO is more volatile than just 2.15% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FLOWERS FOODS INC are STN, CACI, FSV, DECK, and SEIC.
- Visit FLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flowersfoods.com.
FLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, FLO's price/sales ratio is 30% higher, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, FLO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLO.
FLO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 3842.01%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 17.76%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.93%.
The table below shows FLO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.84% of graded US stocks.
- FLO's asset turnover comes in at 1.302 -- ranking 16th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- LANC, LNDC, and THS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLO.
The table below shows FLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.89||52-week high||$30.07|
|Prev. close||$30.05||52-week low||$24.15|
|Day high||$30.07||Avg. volume||1,475,427|
|50-day MA||$27.32||Dividend yield||2.93%|
|200-day MA||$26.82||Market Cap||6.31B|
Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Company Bio
Flower Foods is one of the largest producers of fresh packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Thomasville, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLO Latest Social Stream
View Full FLO Social Stream
Latest FLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLOWERS FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLO as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
It's an ideal time to look for the best retirement stocks to buy as many stocks trade at massive discounts while the market signals a bottom.
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO), producer of Nature's Own, Dave's Killer Bread, Wonder, Canyon Bakehouse, Tastykake, and other bakery foods, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $ 0.22 per share, an increase of 4.8% over the same quarter last year. This is the 81st consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the company and is payable on December 16, 2022, to shareholders of record on December 2, 2022.
Looking to start an after-tax-funded individual retirement account?
Flowers Foods ( NYSE:FLO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.16b (up 13% from 3Q 2021...
FLO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|