Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLO POWR Grades
- FLO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FLO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- FLO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
FLO Stock Summary
- Flowers Foods Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.47% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Flowers Foods Inc is reporting a growth rate of 105.8%; that's higher than 81.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FLO is more volatile than only 1.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flowers Foods Inc are AIT, SFM, FCFS, ARW, and CACI.
- Visit FLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.flowersfoods.com.
FLO Valuation Summary
- FLO's price/earnings ratio is 22.3; this is 1.55% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, FLO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- FLO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLO.
FLO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 15.51%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.29%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.35%.
The table below shows FLO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.06% of graded US stocks.
- FLO's asset turnover comes in at 1.302 -- ranking 16th of 57 Food Products stocks.
- THS, LNDC, and CAG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLO.
The table below shows FLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.23||52-week high||$25.48|
|Prev. close||$23.12||52-week low||$21.66|
|Day high||$23.49||Avg. volume||1,170,450|
|50-day MA||$23.72||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$23.55||Market Cap||4.92B|
Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Company Bio
Flower Foods is one of the largest producers of fresh packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Thomasville, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLO Latest Social Stream
View Full FLO Social Stream
Latest FLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flowers Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLO as an investment opportunity.
Flowers Foods (FLO) is on track with its core priorities and pricing efforts. However, the company expects to see significant cost inflation in the near term.
Flowers Foods with ticker code (FLO) now have 7 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 28 and 24 with a mean TP of 25.29. Now with the previous closing price of 24.02 this would imply there is a potential upside of 5.3%. The 50 day MA is 23.8 and the 200 moving average now moves to 23.92. The company has a market capitalisation of $5,021m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FLO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Flowers Foods produces and markets packaged bakery products in the United States. It offers fresh breads, buns, rolls, snack cakes, and tortillas, as well as frozen breads and rolls under the Nature''s Own, Dave''...
Flowers Foods found using ticker (FLO) have now 7 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 28 and 24 calculating the average target price we see 25.29. Given that the stocks previous close was at 24.1 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 4.9%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 23.8 while the 200 day moving average is 23.87. The company has a market cap of $5,110m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="FLO" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Flowers Foods produces and markets packaged bakery products in the United States. It offers fresh breads, buns, rolls, snack cake...
Flowers Foods, Inc. ( NYSE:FLO ) will pay a dividend of US$0.21 on the 17th of September. The dividend yield will be...
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO), producer of Nature's Own, Dave's Killer Bread, Wonder, Canyon Bakehouse, Tastykake, and other bakery foods, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, an increase of 5.0% over the same quarter last year. This is the 76th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the company and is payable on September 17, 2021 to shareholders of record on September 3, 2021.
FLO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|