Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FLO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where FLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.64% of US stocks.
- FLO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FLO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
FLO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLO is 3.33 -- better than 84.67% of US stocks.
- FLO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 301.55 -- higher than 90.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of FLOWERS FOODS INC's share price is greater than that of just 1.63% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FLOWERS FOODS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SITE, STN, MG, OPCH, and WMK.
- FLO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FLOWERS FOODS INC's official web site, go to www.flowersfoods.com.
FLO Valuation Summary
- FLO's price/earnings ratio is 25.3; this is 17.13% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- FLO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 82.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FLO.
FLO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -43.64%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.19%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3779.67%.
The table below shows FLO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FLO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.84% of graded US stocks.
- FLO's asset turnover comes in at 1.302 -- ranking 16th of 59 Food Products stocks.
- LANC, LNDC, and THS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FLO.
The table below shows FLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FLO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of FLO, see our FLO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.92 (Hold)|
FLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.17||52-week high||$30.16|
|Prev. close||$27.17||52-week low||$24.15|
|Day high||$27.31||Avg. volume||2,322,633|
|50-day MA||$27.43||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$27.43||Market Cap||5.74B|
Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Company Bio
Flower Foods is one of the largest producers of fresh packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Thomasville, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
FLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLO Latest Social Stream
View Full FLO Social Stream
Latest FLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FLOWERS FOODS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLO as an investment opportunity.
Flowers Foods (NYSE:FLO) shareholders have earned a 9.4% CAGR over the last five years
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
Sysco (SYY) Hurt by Elevated Costs, Recipe for Growth Aids
Sysco (SYY) has been benefiting from its Recipe for Growth program and diversified business model amid inflated costs.
FLOWERS FOODS ANNOUNCES LEADERSHIP TRANSITIONS FOR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The board of directors of Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO) today announced that A. Ryals McMullian has been elected as the next chairman of the board, effective immediately following the 2023 annual meeting of shareholders. George E. Deese, current chairman of the board, will retire from the chairman role at that time. Deese will continue to serve as a director following the annual meeting of shareholders.
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE:FLO) Pays A US$0.22 Dividend In Just Four Days
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
So Much For A Soft Landing, 3 Dividend Stocks For Passive Income To Help Weather A Recession
As the threat of high inflation and rising interest rates looms into 2023, investors are turning to the top recession-proof stocks that can withstand a potential downturn. These include dividend stocks with pricing power, low debt, and essential products that generate steady cash flow. Here are three stocks that could be worth considering. Flowers Foods Inc (NYSE: FLO) is the second-largest producer of packaged bakery foods in the U.S. During the 2008 financial crisis, Flowers' sales declined ju
FLO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FLOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flowers Foods Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Flowers Foods Inc (FLO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Flowers Foods Inc (FLO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Flowers Foods Inc (FLO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...