Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO): Price and Financial Metrics
FLO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FLO is 3.2 -- better than 84.77% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 1.07, Flowers Foods Inc has a higher such ratio than just 24.22% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Flowers Foods Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Flowers Foods Inc are FCFS, CTRN, OLLI, STC, and VLGEA.
- FLO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Flowers Foods Inc's official web site, go to www.flowersfoods.com.
FLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.75||52-week high||$25.18|
|Prev. close||$22.17||52-week low||$17.42|
|Day high||$22.25||Avg. volume||1,152,632|
|50-day MA||$22.52||Dividend yield||3.68%|
|200-day MA||$23.09||Market Cap||4.60B|
Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Company Bio
Flower Foods is one of the largest producers of fresh packaged bakery foods in the United States. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Thomasville, Georgia.
FLO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Flowers Foods Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Flowers Foods Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Flowers Foods Inc ended up being:
- Flowers Foods Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Flowers Foods Inc experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 57.11% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FLO Latest Social Stream
View Full FLO Social Stream
Latest FLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Flowers Foods Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FLO as an investment opportunity.
Flowers Foods (FLO) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 3.62%Payable March 19; for shareholders of record March 5; ex-div March 4.See FLO Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2021.
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE: FLO), producer of Nature's Own, Dave's Killer Bread, Wonder, Canyon Bakehouse, Tastykake, and other bakery foods, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, an increase of 5.3% over the same quarter last year. This is the 74th consecutive quarterly dividend paid by the company and is payable on March 19, 2021 to shareholders of record on March 5, 2021.
Flowers Foods (NYSE:FLO) posted its earnings results on Friday. The company reported $0.28 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.24 by $0.04, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Flowers Foods had a net margin of 2.30% and a return on equity of 19.41%. Shares of Flowers Foods stock opened at $22.63 on Friday. Flowers […]
Flowers Foods, Inc. (NYSE:FLO) Just Reported Annual Earnings: Have Analysts Changed Their Mind On The Stock?
Flowers Foods, Inc. ( NYSE:FLO ) came out with its full-year results last week, and we wanted to see how the business...
FLO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FLOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Flowers Foods Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!