Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FLO reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.76% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FLO has less fluctuation in its price than 97.93% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FLO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VIAC, NXST, WSBF, GHC and OMF.
FLO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for FLO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 302.32% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Flowers Foods Inc are:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, FLO has a beta lower than 95.96% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, FLO's provides a return of 302.32% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.7% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
FLO Dividend Chart
FLO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|