Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FLO reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.6% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that FLO has less volatility in its price than 98.49% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FLO's price: CMA, MAR, WWE, LTC and CLB.
FLO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Flowers Foods Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 259.1% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Flowers Foods Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, FLO's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 95.91% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 93.65% of companies in the same revenue class.
FLO Dividend Chart
FLO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|