Flowers Foods, Inc. (FLO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: FLO reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.47% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FLO has less fluctuation in its price than 97.37% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FLO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SRG, CSWI, WSR, SBT and WTRG.
FLO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for FLO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2790.72% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Flowers Foods Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, FLO's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.55% of them.
- FLO's market cap of approximately $5 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 97.83% of them.
FLO Dividend Chart
FLO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|