Flowers Foods Inc (FLO) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Flowers Foods Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 80 days, FLO's average price target has gone down $1.
FLO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of FLO is higher than 64.57% of all US stocks.
- Flowers Foods Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 28.57% of Food Products stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of FLO is lower than 66.9% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of FLO is greater than 63.98% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- FLO has a higher NA than nearly none of all US stocks.
Is FLO a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!