Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO): Price and Financial Metrics
FMAO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.48||52-week high||$30.81|
|Prev. close||$19.50||52-week low||$16.90|
|Day high||$20.81||Avg. volume||19,059|
|50-day MA||$18.10||Dividend yield||4.42%|
|200-day MA||$21.04||Market Cap||279.88M|
FMAO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMAO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMAO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.33% of US stocks.
- FMAO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- FMAO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.45% of US stocks).
FMAO Stock Summary
- FMAO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 63.69%, FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 88.44% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMAO comes in at -47.17% -- higher than that of merely 10.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC are PRK, CWBC, QCRH, NWBI, and FFNW.
- FMAO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.fm.bank.
FMAO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMAO's price/sales ratio is 13.64% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- FMAO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.3 over the prior 216 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMAO.
FMAO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.7%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.18%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 45.33%.
The table below shows FMAO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMAO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMAO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMAO's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 215th of 437 Banking stocks.
- ASRV, SFBC, and FRME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMAO.
The table below shows FMAO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Company Bio
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio.
FMAO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Latest Social Stream
View Full FMAO Social Stream
Latest FMAO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMAO as an investment opportunity.
New Full-Service Office and Regional Facility Features over 5,000 Square Feet of Space, a Drive-Up ATM and Adds 12 New Full Time Employees ARCHBOLD, Ohio, Nov. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- F&M Bank (“F&M”), an Archbold, Ohio-based community bank owned by Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FMAO) today announced the opening of its newest full-service office and new regional headquarters in downtown Fort Wayne. The new office is located at 128 W. Wayne St., Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802. Northe
ARCHBOLD, Ohio, Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FMAO) today reported financial results for the 2023 third quarter and year-to-date September 30, 2023. 2023 Third Quarter Financial and Operating Highlights (on a year-over-year basis unless noted): 82 consecutive quarters of profitabilityNet income was $4.8 million, or $0.35 per basic and diluted shareStockholders’ equity increased 8.1% to $303.2 millionRegulatory tangible book value per share increased
Barbara Britenriker, EVP/Chief Financial Officer for F&M Bank and Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc.Katrina DeGroff, SVP/Chief Accounting OfficerAndrew Baker, SVP/Chief Retail Banking Officer and Regional President of Northern IndianaTaryn Marino, SVP/Deputy Chief Retail Banking Officer ARCHBOLD, Ohio, Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- F&M Bank (“F&M”), an Archbold, Ohio-based community bank owned by Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FMAO) announced several organizational changes to achi
Birmingham office complements existing F&M loan production office in Bloomfield, MichiganARCHBOLD, Ohio, Oct. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- F&M Bank (“F&M”), an Archbold, Ohio-based community bank owned by Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FMAO) today announced the opening of its newest full-service office and first bank office in Michigan. The new office is located at 220 Park St., Suite 104, Birmingham, Michigan 48009. Lars Eller, President and CEO of F&M Bank, stated: “Expanding our p
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ:FMAO) recently announced a dividend of $0.21 per share, payable on 2023-10-20, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-10-05. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
FMAO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMAOWant to do more research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch