Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMAO POWR Grades
- FMAO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMAO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 123 days.
- FMAO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.82% of US stocks).
FMAO Stock Summary
- FMAO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 117.75 -- higher than 78.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- FMAO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 84.97% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of just 10.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CZNC, FBMS, HTBK, ABTX, and WABC.
- Visit FMAO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fm.bank.
FMAO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMAO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.79||52-week high||$27.58|
|Prev. close||$21.95||52-week low||$19.50|
|Day high||$22.11||Avg. volume||13,327|
|50-day MA||$24.47||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$22.88||Market Cap||243.96M|
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Company Bio
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio.
FMAO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Latest Social Stream
View Full FMAO Social Stream
Latest FMAO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMAO as an investment opportunity.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. Announces Agreement to Acquire Perpetual Federal Savings Bank of Urbana, Ohio
ARCHBOLD, Ohio, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (“F&M”, “FMAO”, or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FMAO), the holding company for Farmers & Merchants State Bank, announced today that they have signed an agreement and plan of reorganization and merger (the “Agreement”) whereby F&M will acquire Perpetual Federal Savings Bank (“PFSB”), in a stock and cash transaction. PFSB operates one full-service office in Urbana, Ohio. At March 31, 2021, PFSB reported $391 million in total assets, $326 million in loans, $305 million in deposits and $79 million in tangible equity. Subject to the terms of the merger agreement, which has been approved by the Board of Directors of each company, PFSB shareholders will elect to receive either 1.7766 shares of FMAO stock or $41.20 pe...
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. Announces Completion of the Ossian Financial Services, Inc. Acquisition
ARCHBOLD, Ohio, April 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (“F&M”, “FMAO”, or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FMAO), the holding company for Farmers & Merchants State Bank, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Ossian Financial Services, Inc. (“OFSI”), the holding company for Ossian State Bank. Lars Eller, President and CEO of F&M, stated, “OFSI is our third recent acquisition in Northeast Indiana and immediately enhances our growing franchise within the state. In fact, since starting our expansion strategy in 2018, and with the addition of OFSI, total assets have nearly doubled to approximately $2.2 billion. On behalf of everyone at F&M, we are pleased to welcome the customers and employees of OFSI to F&M.” F&M now operates 12 full-service offices a...
Photo by miodrag ignjatovic/E+ via Getty ImagesAs the banking industry remains thriving, Farmers & Merchants, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMAO) further strengthens its operations despite the pressure brought upon by the pandemic. With its sound fundamental health and the recent declaration of dividend increase, it continues to show its adequacy and capacity...
Farmers & Merchants (FMAO) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
FMAO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMAOWant to do more research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch