Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMAO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FMAO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMAO is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- FMAO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.82% of US stocks).
FMAO Stock Summary
- FMAO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 212.27%, FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.51% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMAO comes in at -24.53% -- higher than that of merely 18.63% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BRKL, LSBK, NWBI, WSFS, and OFG.
- Visit FMAO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fm.bank.
FMAO Valuation Summary
- FMAO's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 32.14% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FMAO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 203 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMAO.
FMAO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 71.61%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -17.62%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 41.69%.
The table below shows FMAO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMAO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMAO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMAO's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 215th of 437 Banking stocks.
- ASRV, SFBC, and FRME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMAO.
The table below shows FMAO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMAO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMAO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.25||52-week high||$42.13|
|Prev. close||$27.42||52-week low||$22.82|
|Day high||$27.61||Avg. volume||43,503|
|50-day MA||$28.90||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$33.25||Market Cap||356.05M|
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Company Bio
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMAO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Latest Social Stream
View Full FMAO Social Stream
Latest FMAO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMAO as an investment opportunity.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. Announces Completion of the Peoples-Sidney Financial Corporation Acquisition
ARCHBOLD, Ohio, Oct. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (“F&M”, “FMAO”, or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FMAO), the holding company for Farmers & Merchants State Bank, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Peoples-Sidney Financial Corporation (“Peoples” or “PPSF”). Lars Eller, President and CEO of F&M, stated, “We are thrilled to complete the Peoples acquisition, which is the fifth acquisition we have closed since 2019. Peoples expands our presence in Sid
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) have what it takes? Let's find out.
CBRL, BRT and FMAO made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 29, 2022.
The goal of many stock investors is to build a portfolio to generate a passive income stream so they can live off the dividends or at least add to their retirement distributions and Social Security benefits. One possible way to accomplish this goal is to follow a dividend growth investing strategy, buying stocks that pay an ever-increasing dividend each year and reinvesting the dividends. It’s a long-term approach, but start early enough, and the passive income stream snowballs. The most promine
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (FMAO) stock looks like a good investment option, given its strong fundamentals and decent growth prospects.
FMAO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMAOWant to do more research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch