Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMAO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMAO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMAO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FMAO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
FMAO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.42 for FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 89.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 147.23%, FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.13% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMAO comes in at -27.29% -- higher than that of merely 15.86% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC are BRKL, GSBC, DCOM, CTBI, and LSBK.
- Visit FMAO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fm.bank.
FMAO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMAO's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.71% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- Over the past 207 months, FMAO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMAO.
FMAO Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 23.16%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 129.3%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.62%.
The table below shows FMAO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMAO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMAO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMAO's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 215th of 437 Banking stocks.
- ASRV, SFBC, and FRME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMAO.
The table below shows FMAO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMAO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMAO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.86||52-week high||$42.13|
|Prev. close||$27.62||52-week low||$25.17|
|Day high||$28.40||Avg. volume||11,884|
|50-day MA||$27.93||Dividend yield||3.02%|
|200-day MA||$31.15||Market Cap||379.09M|
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Company Bio
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMAO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Latest Social Stream
View Full FMAO Social Stream
Latest FMAO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMAO as an investment opportunity.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp press release (FMCB): FY GAAP EPS of $96.55.Revenue of $199.8M (+9.8% Y/Y).Achieved return on average assets of 1.41% and return on average equity…
Farmers and Merchants Bancshares, Inc. Reports Earnings of $8,090,127 or $2.66 Per Common Share for the Year Ended December 31, 2022
HAMPSTEAD, Md., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmers and Merchants Bancshares, Inc. (the “Company”) (OTC: FMFG), the parent of Farmers and Merchants Bank (the “Bank”), announced that net income for the year ended December 31, 2022 was $8,090,127, or $2.66 per common share (basic and diluted), compared to $8,149,606, or $2.70 per common share (basic and diluted), for the same period in 2021. The Company’s return on average equity during the year ended December 31, 2022 was 16.03% compared to 14.85% for the same period in 2021. The Company’s return on average assets during the year ended December 31, 2022 was 1.13% compared to 1.16% for the same period in 2021. Income from Paycheck Protection Program (“PPP”) loans added approximately $181,000 to net income for the year ended December...
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp had a strong history of increasing book value per share. Read why investors can look forward to strong BVPS growth.
Wednesday marks the last chance for investors to receive the next dividend payout from Farmers & Merchants (NASDAQ: FMAO ). What''s Happening The company announced on Tuesday that it would pay shareholders a quarterly dividend of 21 cents per share. On Thursday, Farmers & Merchants will go ex-dividend, meaning the stock will trade lower to reflect that payout. In … Full story available on Benzinga.com
FMAO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMAOWant to do more research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch