Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMAO POWR Grades
- FMAO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 92.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMAO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 42 weeks.
- FMAO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 28.66% of US stocks).
FMAO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for FMAO is 0.31 -- better than just 24.59% of US stocks.
- FMAO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 72.14%, Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.52% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LSBK, EBTC, NBTB, IBCP, and MCBC.
- Visit FMAO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fm.bank.
FMAO Valuation Summary
- FMAO's EV/EBIT ratio is 5; this is 41.86% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 189 months, FMAO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.3.
- FMAO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMAO.
FMAO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.94%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.59%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 98.93%.
The table below shows FMAO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMAO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMAO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMAO's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 215th of 437 Banking stocks.
- ASRV, SFBC, and FRME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMAO.
The table below shows FMAO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMAO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMAO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.41||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$28.00||52-week low||$21.06|
|Day high||$30.00||Avg. volume||21,919|
|50-day MA||$24.78||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$23.49||Market Cap||384.27M|
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Company Bio
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMAO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Latest Social Stream
View Full FMAO Social Stream
Latest FMAO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMAO as an investment opportunity.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.55% and 9.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ARCHBOLD, Ohio, Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FMAO) today reported financial results for the 2021 third quarter and year-to-date September 30, 2021. 2021 Third Quarter Financial Highlights Include (compared to the 2020 third quarter period unless noted): Net income increased 34.2% to $5.9 millionEarnings increased 32.5% to $0.53 per basic and diluted shareAdjusted net income, excluding one-time tax adjusted acquisition expenses, increased 60.8% to $
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (FMAO) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
In this article, we discuss the 10 safe dividend stocks to consider for retirement. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Dividend Stocks To Consider. Astronomical valuations in the growth sector and the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic pushed dividend stocks to new […]
FMAO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMAOWant to do more research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch