Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO): Price and Financial Metrics
FMAO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.60||52-week high||$30.81|
|Prev. close||$17.60||52-week low||$17.05|
|Day high||$17.60||Avg. volume||19,911|
|50-day MA||$19.95||Dividend yield||4.82%|
|200-day MA||$23.25||Market Cap||239.98M|
FMAO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMAO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMAO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMAO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FMAO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
FMAO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.11 for FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 89.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 136.76%, FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.75% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMAO comes in at -80.67% -- higher than that of just 7.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC are UBSI, UBCP, CATC, FUNC, and FFNW.
- FMAO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.fm.bank.
FMAO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, FMAO's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- FMAO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMAO.
FMAO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.7%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 74.18%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 45.33%.
The table below shows FMAO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMAO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMAO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMAO's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 215th of 437 Banking stocks.
- ASRV, SFBC, and FRME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMAO.
The table below shows FMAO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Company Bio
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio.
FMAO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Latest Social Stream
View Full FMAO Social Stream
Latest FMAO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about FARMERS & MERCHANTS BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMAO as an investment opportunity.
AUST, GIL and FMAO have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 25, 2023.
ARCHBOLD, Ohio, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- F&M Bank (“F&M”), an Archbold, Ohio-based bank owned by Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FMAO) announced the appointment of Doug Shaw, Jr. as the Regional President of its Southern Ohio market. Lars Eller, President and Chief Executive Officer stated, “Doug has been a valuable member of F&M's Commercial Lending team for nearly 10 years. His knowledge of our products and incredible leadership skills will greatly benefit F&M as we remain
ALPMY, CBRE and FMAO have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 18, 2023.
Here is a trio of small, lesser-known banks quietly gearing up for explosive growth in 2023.
Although the revenue and EPS for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
FMAO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMAOWant to do more research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch