Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMAO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMAO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMAO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- FMAO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
FMAO Stock Summary
- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 23.66% of US listed stocks.
- FMAO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.13% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of just 12.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMAO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSBK, NBTB, CBU, UCBI, and RBCAA.
- Visit FMAO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fm.bank.
FMAO Valuation Summary
- FMAO's EV/EBIT ratio is 5; this is 41.86% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 189 months, FMAO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.3.
- FMAO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 189 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMAO.
FMAO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.29%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 34.94%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.27%.
The table below shows FMAO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
FMAO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- FMAO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.66% of graded US stocks.
- FMAO's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 215th of 437 Banking stocks.
- ASRV, SFBC, and FRME are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with FMAO.
The table below shows FMAO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
FMAO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMAO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.20||52-week high||$27.58|
|Prev. close||$23.65||52-week low||$19.78|
|Day high||$24.39||Avg. volume||23,580|
|50-day MA||$22.91||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$23.21||Market Cap||270.77M|
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Company Bio
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMAO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Latest Social Stream
View Full FMAO Social Stream
Latest FMAO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMAO as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss the 10 safe dividend stocks to consider for retirement. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Dividend Stocks To Consider. Astronomical valuations in the growth sector and the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic pushed dividend stocks to new […]
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. Announces Completion of the Perpetual Federal Savings Bank Acquisition
ARCHBOLD, Ohio, Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (“F&M”, “FMAO”, or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: FMAO), the holding company for Farmers & Merchants State Bank, announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Perpetual Federal Savings Bank, Inc. (“PFSB”). Lars Eller, President and CEO of F&M, stated, “I am excited to close our third acquisition in the last 12 months. PFSB expands our presence within compelling Ohio markets including Urbana, Dayton, and Sidne
It looks like Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FMAO ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The...
FMAO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMAOWant to do more research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch