Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMAO POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMAO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMAO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 123 days.
- FMAO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
FMAO Stock Summary
- FMAO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 117.65 -- higher than 77.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.67 for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.01% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, FMAO is more volatile than merely 8.24% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CZNC, RNST, FBMS, WABC, and WSFS.
- FMAO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.fm.bank.
FMAO Valuation Summary
- FMAO's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 3.03% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FMAO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 188 months.
- Over the past 188 months, FMAO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FMAO.
FMAO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMAO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.98||52-week high||$27.58|
|Prev. close||$21.93||52-week low||$19.50|
|Day high||$22.08||Avg. volume||29,282|
|50-day MA||$21.94||Dividend yield||3.1%|
|200-day MA||$23.10||Market Cap||246.09M|
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Company Bio
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio.
FMAO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Latest Social Stream
View Full FMAO Social Stream
Latest FMAO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMAO as an investment opportunity.
ARCHBOLD, Ohio, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company” or “FMAO”), the parent holding company of The Farmers & Merchants State Bank (the “Bank”), today announced the completion of a private placement of $35 million aggregate principal amount of its 3.25% fixed-to-floating rate subordinated notes due July 30, 2031 (the “Notes”) to various accredited investors (the “Offering”). The price for the Notes was 100% of the principal amount of the Notes. The No
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and -1.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ARCHBOLD, Ohio, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FMAO) today reported financial results for the 2021 second quarter and year-to-date June 30, 2021. 2021 Second Quarter Financial and Operating Highlights (compared to the 2020 second quarter period unless noted): Net income increased 3.7% to $5.0 million, and included one-time acquisition costs of $1.0 millionEarnings increased 2.3% to $0.44 per basic and diluted share, and included one-time acquisition
FMAO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMAOWant to do more research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch