Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO): Price and Financial Metrics
FMAO Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.01 for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 70.88%, Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.55% of about US stocks.
- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMAO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRCB, HBCP, CCNE, CBTX, and HFWA.
- Visit FMAO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.fm.bank.
FMAO Stock Price Chart More Charts
FMAO Price/Volume Stats
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Company Bio
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. operates as a bank holding company for The Farmers & Merchants State Bank that provides commercial banking, retail banking, and other financial services to individuals and small businesses in Northwest Ohio and Northeast Indiana. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Archbold, Ohio.