Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
Over the past 66 days, FMAO's average price target has gone up $1.5.
FMAO Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- FMAO has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 18.23% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of FMAO is lower than 79.71% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of FMAO is greater than 62.75% of Banking stocks.
- The average analyst price target of FMAO is higher than 61.04% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- FMAO has a higher NA than practically none of all US stocks.
Is FMAO a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!