Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FMAO has less fluctuation in its price than 84.34% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FMAO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LOGI, GRC, SGU, HWKN and UGI.
FMAO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FMAO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 27.27%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FMAO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 2.92% -- which falls in the top 35.21%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, FMAO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 69.34% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, FMAO's equity discount rate is less than 34.91% of those stocks.
FMAO Dividend Chart
FMAO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FMAO dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc Common Stock (FMAO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) - Dividend Investor
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha