Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that FMAO has less fluctuation in its price than 84.34% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with FMAO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LOGI, GRC, SGU, HWKN and UGI.
FMAO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of FMAO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 88.88% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of FMAO, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 88.88%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 72.57% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 72.57% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for FMAO, approximately 84.29% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, FMAO's equity discount rate is less than 87.94% of those stocks.
FMAO Dividend Chart
FMAO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FMAO Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FMAO dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc and its dividends:
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc Common Stock (FMAO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) - Dividend Investor
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc (FMAO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha