Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where FMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.41% of US stocks.
- FMX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- FMX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 32.2% of US stocks).
FMX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 96.96, Mexican Economic Development Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.18% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mexican Economic Development Inc is higher than only 1.94% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMX comes in at -223.05% -- higher than that of only 1.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mexican Economic Development Inc are L, MKL, WPP, AEG, and WHR.
- FMX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mexican Economic Development Inc's official web site, go to www.femsa.com.
FMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.27||52-week high||$89.59|
|Prev. close||$75.00||52-week low||$67.53|
|Day high||$76.45||Avg. volume||503,544|
|50-day MA||$77.02||Dividend yield||2.2%|
|200-day MA||$79.40||Market Cap||27.29B|
Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX) Company Bio
Fomento Economico Mexicano operates as a bottler of Coca-Cola trademark beverages and a chain of small-format stores. It produces, markets, sells, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages, including sparkling beverages, such as colas and flavored sparkling beverages; waters; and still beverages comprising juice drinks, coffee, teas, milk, value-added dairy products, and isotonic drinks. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Monterrey, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMX Latest Social Stream
View Full FMX Social Stream
Latest FMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mexican Economic Development Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMX as an investment opportunity.
AB InBev (BUD) Q4 results reflect continued business momentum, owing to relentless execution, investment in its brands and accelerated digital transformation.
Market-leading Governance Updates ProposedMONTERREY, Mexico, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (“FEMSA” or the “Company”) (NYSE: FMX; BMV: FEMSAUBD, FEMSAUB) announces it will hold its Annual Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting on April 8, 2022 in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (the “Shareholders’ Meeting”). A copy of the formal call for the Shareholders’ Meeting will be available in the following link in the upcoming days (https://femsa.gcs-web.com/sharehold
MONTERREY, Mexico, Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (“FEMSA”) (NYSE: FMX; BMV: FEMSAUBD) today announced that it has modified the start time for its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Conference Call on Monday, February 28, 2022. The call will now begin at 9:30 AM Eastern Time (8:30 AM Mexico City Time). The call will be hosted by: Daniel Rodriguez Cofré, Chief Executive Officer Francisco Camacho, Chief Corporate Officer Eugenio Garza y Garza, Director
Cologne, 2M, based Investment company Flossbach Von Storch Ag (Current Portfolio) buys Philip Morris International Inc, Danaher Corp, Match Group Inc, Dollar General Corp, Snap Inc, sells Becton, Dickinson and Co, Uber Technologies Inc, Electronic Arts Inc, ConocoPhillips, Exxon Mobil Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Flossbach Von Storch Ag.
Toronto, A6, based Investment company Agf Investments Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Sony Group Corp, Lam Research Corp, The AES Corp, TFI International Inc, Marvell Technology Inc, sells Monster Beverage Corp, Ulta Beauty Inc, WestRock Co, Restaurant Brands International Inc, United Rentals Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Agf Investments Inc..
FMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMXWant to do more research on Mexican Economic Development Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch