Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where FMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- FMX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.6% of US stocks).
FMX Stock Summary
- FMX's current price/earnings ratio is 2,028.26, which is higher than 99.78% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -92.02%, Mexican Economic Development Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.43% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mexican Economic Development Inc comes in at -94.27%, a number that bests only 1.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mexican Economic Development Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GBX, NUVA, CALM, CPIX, and OPRX.
- Visit FMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.femsa.com.
FMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.60||52-week high||$89.59|
|Prev. close||$87.78||52-week low||$52.91|
|Day high||$89.05||Avg. volume||429,421|
|50-day MA||$86.13||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$79.75||Market Cap||31.70B|
Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX) Company Bio
Fomento Economico Mexicano operates as a bottler of Coca-Cola trademark beverages and a chain of small-format stores. It produces, markets, sells, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages, including sparkling beverages, such as colas and flavored sparkling beverages; waters; and still beverages comprising juice drinks, coffee, teas, milk, value-added dairy products, and isotonic drinks. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Monterrey, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMX Latest Social Stream
View Full FMX Social Stream
Latest FMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mexican Economic Development Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMX as an investment opportunity.
FEMSA (FMX) to buy Penn Jersey to expand its specialized distribution presence along the East Coast. The move is in sync with its strategy of creating a national distribution platform.
FEMSA or Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB ADR’s (NYSE: FMX) specialized distribution subsidiary in the U.S., Envoy Solutions, has agreed to acquire Penn Jersey Paper Co, an independent specialized distribution company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The acquisition will help spread the company’s distribution footprint along the East Coast, expanding its coverage to include the Philadelphia metro area and New York City. Penn Jersey Paper’s re
FEMSA’s Envoy Solutions to acquire Penn Jersey Paper Co., further expanding its footprint in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States
MONTERREY, Mexico, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (“FEMSA” or the “Company”) (NYSE: FMX; BMV: FEMSAUBD, FEMSAUB) announced today that Envoy Solutions, FEMSA’s specialized distribution subsidiary in the United States, reached an agreement to acquire Penn Jersey Paper Co. (“PJP”), an independent specialized distribution company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. PJP fits well with FEMSA’s distribution footprint along the East Coast, expanding its co
FEMSA (FMX) continues to benefit from strong business momentum, digital and technological investments, and its acquisition strategy. Uneven growth across markets remains a threat.
MONTERREY, Mexico, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (“FEMSA” or the “Company”) (NYSE: FMX; BMV: FEMSAUBD, FEMSAUB) announced today that Envoy Solutions, FEMSA’s specialized distribution subsidiary in the United States, reached an agreement to acquire Daycon Products Co. (“Daycon”), an independent specialized distribution company based in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. Daycon will further expand and strengthen FEMSA’s distribution footprint along the East Co
FMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMXWant to do more research on Mexican Economic Development Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch