Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMX POWR Grades
- FMX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- FMX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
FMX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,962,744,264, MEXICAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INC has a greater market value than 87.07% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for MEXICAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INC is higher than merely 1.59% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for FMX comes in at 189.64% -- higher than that of 98.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to FMX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are L, BLDR, Y, INGR, and GIB.
- Visit FMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.femsa.com.
FMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.75||52-week high||$87.09|
|Prev. close||$61.30||52-week low||$58.73|
|Day high||$62.86||Avg. volume||555,821|
|50-day MA||$63.54||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$72.07||Market Cap||22.45B|
Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX) Company Bio
Fomento Economico Mexicano operates as a bottler of Coca-Cola trademark beverages and a chain of small-format stores. It produces, markets, sells, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages, including sparkling beverages, such as colas and flavored sparkling beverages; waters; and still beverages comprising juice drinks, coffee, teas, milk, value-added dairy products, and isotonic drinks. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Monterrey, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
FMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMX Latest Social Stream
View Full FMX Social Stream
Latest FMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MEXICAN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMX as an investment opportunity.
PepsiCo (PEP) continues to benefit from investments in brands, go-to-market systems, supply chains, manufacturing capacity and digital capabilities to build competitive advantages.
AB InBev (BUD) looks well-poised based on a strong brand portfolio and investments in operation excellence. Higher cost of sales and SG&A expenses remain headwinds.
PepsiCo, Constellation Brands and Fomento Economico Mexicano are included in this Analyst Blog.
Stocks from the consumer staples universe lend more stability to portfolios amid volatile landscape. PepsiCo (PEP), Constellation Brands (STZ) and FEMSA (FMX) look well placed.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
FMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMXWant to do more research on Mexican Economic Development Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch