Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FMX POWR Grades
- FMX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for FMX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- FMX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.62% of US stocks).
FMX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,970.5, Mexican Economic Development Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.61% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -92.02%, Mexican Economic Development Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.9% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mexican Economic Development Inc comes in at -94.27%, a number that bests just 1.25% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mexican Economic Development Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JJSF, SU, AMRN, BCOR, and ANGI.
- Visit FMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.femsa.com.
FMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.38||52-week high||$86.86|
|Prev. close||$85.28||52-week low||$52.91|
|Day high||$85.51||Avg. volume||461,862|
|50-day MA||$81.72||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$71.38||Market Cap||30.55B|
Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX) Company Bio
Fomento Economico Mexicano operates as a bottler of Coca-Cola trademark beverages and a chain of small-format stores. It produces, markets, sells, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages, including sparkling beverages, such as colas and flavored sparkling beverages; waters; and still beverages comprising juice drinks, coffee, teas, milk, value-added dairy products, and isotonic drinks. The company was founded in 1890 and is based in Monterrey, Mexico.
FMX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Mexican Economic Development Inc. To summarize, we found that Mexican Economic Development Inc ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Mexican Economic Development Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Its equity weight surpasses that of 95.04% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.98 years, is -0.39% -- higher than just 3.14% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 4.55% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
FMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FMX Latest Social Stream
View Full FMX Social Stream
Latest FMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mexican Economic Development Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FMX as an investment opportunity.
FEMSA (FMX) Q1 results are likely to reflect gains from digital initiatives and business expansion endeavors as well as gross margin growth. Soft pandemic-led sales trends are likely to have hurt.
MONTERREY, Mexico, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fomento Económico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (“FEMSA”) (NYSE: FMX; BMV: FEMSAUBD) is pleased to invite you to participate in its First Quarter 2021 Conference Call that will be held on: Thursday, April 29, 202110:00 AM Eastern Time(9:00 AM Mexico City Time) The call will be hosted by: Francisco Camacho, Chief Corporate Officer Eugenio Garza y Garza, Director of Finance and Corporate Development Juan Fonseca, Director of Investor Relations The quarterly results will be released on April 29 before markets open. To participate in the conference call please dial: Toll Free US: (800) 289 0438International: +1 (323) 794 2423Conference ID: 4762020 The conference call will be webcast live through streaming audio. For details please visit http:...
NW Synergy (NWS) – a national leader in janitorial supply, foodservice disposables, packaging solutions and specialty products distribution – announced today that it is changing its corporate name to Envoy Solutions.
In this article we will take a look at 10 best Mexican stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of Mexico’s economy and go to 5 Best Mexican Stocks to Buy Now. With a GDP of about $1.27 trillion, Mexico is one of the notable emerging economies of the world, with strong […]
KOF vs. FMX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
FMX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching FMXWant to do more research on Mexican Economic Development Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch