Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.01 years, FMX has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 371.43%.
- FMX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.01 years is -0.38% -- which is higher than about only 1.87% stocks we're looking at.
- FMX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 312.23% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than 97.56% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with FMX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WPG, BWL.A, NYT, EIX and STAF.
FMX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of FMX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 255.23% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Mexican Economic Development Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, FMX has a beta lower than 82.5% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, FMX's provides a return of 255.23% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 80.52% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
FMX Dividend Chart
FMX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FMX Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on FMX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mexican Economic Development Inc and its dividends:
Mexican Economic Development Inc Common Stock (FMX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) - Dividend Investor
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha