Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. de C.V. (FMX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- FMX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 417.26%.
- FMX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5 years is -0.37% -- which is higher than about just 2.16% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with FMX's price: SWKS, PFSI, AMGN, ZTS and NOK.
FMX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Mexican Economic Development Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 6.6%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Mexican Economic Development Inc are:
- The amount of revenue Mexican Economic Development Inc earns annually is around 1 billion; relative to its peers in the large-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than only 17.65%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Mexican Economic Development Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 1.85% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
FMX Dividend Chart
FMX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
FMX Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on FMX dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Mexican Economic Development Inc and its dividends:
Mexican Economic Development Inc Common Stock (FMX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) - Dividend Investor
Mexican Economic Development Inc (FMX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha