First Bancorp, Inc (ME) (FNLC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
FNLC POWR Grades
- FNLC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- FNLC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- FNLC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
FNLC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of First Bancorp Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For FNLC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.02% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.54 for First Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to First Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FLIC, CZWI, PWOD, ICBK, and FBIZ.
- Visit FNLC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thefirst.com.
FNLC Valuation Summary
- FNLC's price/earnings ratio is 11.8; this is 7.81% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- FNLC's price/earnings ratio has moved up $3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, FNLC's price/earnings ratio has gone up $3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for FNLC.
FNLC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
FNLC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.88||52-week high||$32.63|
|Prev. close||$30.41||52-week low||$19.01|
|Day high||$30.31||Avg. volume||16,430|
|50-day MA||$29.98||Dividend yield||4.08%|
|200-day MA||$26.24||Market Cap||328.26M|
First Bancorp, Inc (ME) (FNLC) Company Bio
The First Bancorp, Inc. provides a range of banking products and services to individual and corporate customers in coastal and eastern Maine. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Damariscotta, Maine.
FNLC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
FNLC Latest Social Stream
View Full FNLC Social Stream
Latest FNLC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about First Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate FNLC as an investment opportunity.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
SOUTHERN PINES, N.C. and DUNN, N.C., June 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- First Bancorp (Nasdaq: FBNC), the parent company of First Bank, and Select Bancorp, Inc. ("Select") (Nasdaq: SLCT), the parent company of Select Bank and Trust…
First Bancorp (NASDAQ:FNLC) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 72% Return On Their Investment
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
The First Bancorp (Nasdaq: FNLC), parent company of First National Bank, today announced operating results for the year ended December 31, 2020. Unaudited net income was $27.1 million, up $1.6 million or 6.3% from the $25.5 million reported for the year ended December 31, 2019. Earnings per common share on a fully diluted basis were up $0.14 to $2.48 per share, an increase of 6.0% from the prior year. The Company also announced operating results for the three months ended December 31, 2020. Unaudited net income was $7.0 million, up $284,000 or 4.2% from the final three months of 2019, with earnings per share on a fully diluted basis of $0.64, up $0.03 or 4.9% from the same period in 2019.
Readers hoping to buy The First Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FNLC ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
FNLC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|