TechnipFMC plc (FTI) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering TechnipFMC plc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
FTI Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of FTI is greater than 98.51% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of FTI is less than 2.36% of all US stocks.
- TechnipFMC plc's average analyst price target is greater than 7.79% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- FTI has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 76.92% of Machinery stocks.
- TechnipFMC plc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 73.97% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- TechnipFMC plc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 26.39% of all US stocks.
- FTI has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding FTI using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.