German American Bancorp, Inc. (GABC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GABC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GABC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.82% of US stocks.
- GABC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- GABC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.83% of US stocks).
GABC Stock Summary
- German American Bancorp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 26.94% of US listed stocks.
- GABC's went public 28.21 years ago, making it older than 77.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.15 for German American Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GABC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSBK, WSFS, SRCE, FBMS, and FBP.
- GABC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit German American Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.germanamerican.com.
GABC Valuation Summary
- GABC's price/sales ratio is 4.8; this is 300% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GABC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GABC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GABC.
GABC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.84%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 96.68%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 78.41%.
The table below shows GABC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GABC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GABC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.70||52-week high||$51.11|
|Prev. close||$38.48||52-week low||$26.02|
|Day high||$38.63||Avg. volume||53,677|
|50-day MA||$38.40||Dividend yield||2.18%|
|200-day MA||$37.87||Market Cap||1.00B|
German American Bancorp, Inc. (GABC) Company Bio
German American Bancorp, Inc. offers retail and commercial banking, financial planning, and full service brokerage and trust administration; and a range of personal and corporate insurance products primarily in southern Indiana. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Jasper, Indiana.
GABC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GABC Latest Social Stream
View Full GABC Social Stream
Latest GABC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about German American Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GABC as an investment opportunity.
German American Bancorp (GABC): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.90 beats by $0.27.Revenue of $53.78M (+5.7% Y/Y) beats by $2.15M.Press Release...
German American Bancorp (GABC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 38.46% and 4.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
JASPER, Ind., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- German American Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: GABC) reported another quarter of strong operating performance, resulting in quarterly earnings of $23.8 million, or $0.90 per share, during the second quarter of 2021. This level of quarterly earnings represented an increase of $4.3 million, or approximately 22% on a per share basis, from 2021 first quarter earnings of $19.6 million, or $0.74 per share. On a year-over-year basis, the current quarterly earning
German American Bancorp (GABC) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
German American Bancorp (GABC) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
GABC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GABCWant to do more research on German American Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
German American Bancorp Inc (GABC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
German American Bancorp Inc (GABC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
German American Bancorp Inc (GABC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch