Gladstone Investment Corporation - Business Development Company (GAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GAIN POWR Grades
- GAIN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.32% of US stocks.
- GAIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GAIN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 46.07% of US stocks).
GAIN Stock Summary
- For GAIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.34% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 178.8%, Gladstone Investment Corporation's debt growth rate surpasses 94.2% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gladstone Investment Corporation is reporting a growth rate of -1,531.44%; that's higher than just 0.96% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gladstone Investment Corporation, a group of peers worth examining would be LMRK, IAG, FLNG, SHLX, and ATAX.
- Visit GAIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gladstoneinvestment.com.
GAIN Valuation Summary
GAIN's price/sales ratio is 8.6; this is 561.54% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GAIN.
GAIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.78||52-week high||$14.91|
|Prev. close||$14.61||52-week low||$8.16|
|Day high||$14.91||Avg. volume||169,531|
|50-day MA||$13.85||Dividend yield||5.68%|
|200-day MA||$11.17||Market Cap||490.77M|
Gladstone Investment Corporation - Business Development Company (GAIN) Company Bio
Gladstone Investment Corporation is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company's investment objectives are to achieve and grow current income by investing in debt securities of established businesses that it believes will provide stable earnings and cash flow to pay expenses, make principal and interest payments on its outstanding indebtedness and make distributions to stockholders that grow over time, and provide its stockholders with long-term capital appreciation in the value of its assets by investing in equity securities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
GAIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GAIN Latest Social Stream
View Full GAIN Social Stream
Latest GAIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gladstone Investment Corporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GAIN as an investment opportunity.
Gladstone Investment Partners with Aureus Capital and Executive Management to Form Nocturne Villa Rentals and Acquires Exceptional Stays
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / June 8, 2021 / Gladstone Investment Corporation (NASDAQ:GAIN) ("Gladstone Investment") announced today that on June 3, 2021, it partnered with Aureus Capital, LLC ("Aureus Capital") and members of the executive management team in the formation of Nocturne Villa Rentals, Inc. ("Nocturne"), a platform for acquiring and integrating luxury vacation rental management ("VRM") companies.
Photo by porcorex/iStock via Getty ImagesCo-produced with PendragonY Banking on the U.S. Economy There are more than 30 million small- and medium-sized businesses in this country. They create 64% of new jobs and are responsible for 50% of the GDP. With the U.S. economy on track for a supercharged recovery,...
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) CEO David Gladstone on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call May 12, 2021 08:30 ET Company Participants David Gladstone - Chief Executive Officer Michael LiCalsi - General Counsel and Secretary Dave Dullum - President Julia Ryan - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Kyle Joseph - Jefferies Presentation Operator Greetings and...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Gladstone Investment Corp (NASDAQ: GAIN)Q4 2021 Earnings CallMay 12, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGreetings, and welcome to Gladstone Investment Fourth Quarter and Year-End Earnings Conference Call.
Gladstone's (GAIN) fiscal Q4 earnings reflect higher expenses and solid balance sheet position.
GAIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GAINHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gladstone Investment Corporation's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch