Gladstone Investment Corporation - Business Development Company (GAIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GAIN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GAIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.76% of US stocks.
- GAIN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- GAIN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 40.49% of US stocks).
GAIN Stock Summary
- For GAIN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.53% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 164.8%, Gladstone Investment Corporation's debt growth rate surpasses 94.37% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GAIN has reported earnings growth of -1,111.96%, putting it ahead of merely 1.67% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GAIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SUNS, SUZ, MERC, LOAN, and KEP.
- GAIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gladstone Investment Corporation's official web site, go to www.gladstoneinvestment.com.
GAIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GAIN's price/sales ratio is 525% higher, now standing at 7.5.
- Over the past 196 months, GAIN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 196 months, GAIN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GAIN.
GAIN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 137.07%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2193.36%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -2.93%.
The table below shows GAIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GAIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GAIN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.76% of graded US stocks.
- GAIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 218th of 456 Trading stocks.
- OFC, NNN, and LTC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GAIN.
The table below shows GAIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GAIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GAIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.02||52-week high||$15.26|
|Prev. close||$14.16||52-week low||$8.16|
|Day high||$14.24||Avg. volume||146,571|
|50-day MA||$14.53||Dividend yield||5.99%|
|200-day MA||$13.08||Market Cap||465.53M|
Gladstone Investment Corporation - Business Development Company (GAIN) Company Bio
Gladstone Investment Corporation is an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company's investment objectives are to achieve and grow current income by investing in debt securities of established businesses that it believes will provide stable earnings and cash flow to pay expenses, make principal and interest payments on its outstanding indebtedness and make distributions to stockholders that grow over time, and provide its stockholders with long-term capital appreciation in the value of its assets by investing in equity securities. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GAIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GAIN Latest Social Stream
View Full GAIN Social Stream
Latest GAIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gladstone Investment Corporation that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GAIN as an investment opportunity.
Gladstone Investment (NASDAQ:GAIN) had declared $0.07/share monthly dividend, in line with previous. Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 22; ex-div Sept. 21. See GAIN Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 BDC Dividend Stocks for Increased Income. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 BDC Dividend Stocks for Increased Income. A Business Development Company, or BDC, is a special kind of investment option, that slightly differs […]
Gladstone Investment (GAIN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Tapping the debt market for capital, Gladstone (GAIN) priced a public offering of long-term notes with aggregate principal amount of $117 million.
MCLEAN, VA / ACCESSWIRE / August 12, 2021 / Gladstone Investment Corporation (Nasdaq:GAIN) ("Gladstone Investment") announced today that on July 30, 2021, it acquired Utah Pacific Bridge & Steel, LLC and Mountain Pacific Transport, LLC (collectively, "Utah Pacific") in partnership with certain members of Utah Pacific's executive management. Gladstone Investment provided both equity and senior secured debt to complete the transaction.
GAIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GAINHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Gladstone Investment Corporation's stock as an investment opportunity:
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch