Gladstone Investment Corporation - Business Development Company (GAIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: GAIN reports less variability in its cash flow than 6.87% of dividend stocks in our set.
- GAIN's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.19% -- which is higher than about 5.88% stocks we're looking at.
- GAIN is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 11.14% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GAIN's price: JP, MELI, GAN, MTA and HASI.
GAIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Gladstone Investment Corporation, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 123.64% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Gladstone Investment Corporation's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Gladstone Investment Corporation produces a dividend yield 5.97% -- which falls in the top 9.84%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 123.64%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 86.31% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Gladstone Investment Corporation bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 86.31% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for GAIN than it is for 73.57% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
GAIN Dividend Chart
GAIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GAIN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on GAIN dividends?Want to do more research on Gladstone Investment Corporation's dividends? Try the links below:
Gladstone Investment Corporation Common Stock (GAIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) - Dividend Investor
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha