Gladstone Investment Corporation - Business Development Company (GAIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: GAIN reports less variability in its cash flow than only 3.78% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GAIN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.15, ranking above only 6.5% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GAIN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HLI, GWW, GLW, SHW and MAS.
GAIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Gladstone Investment Corporation, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 220.22% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Gladstone Investment Corporation's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Gladstone Investment Corporation produces a dividend yield 9.23% -- which falls in the top 7.34%.
- In terms of opportunity, GAIN's provides a return of 220.22% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.49% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for GAIN than it is for 79.04% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
GAIN Dividend Chart
GAIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GAIN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GAIN dividends?Want to do more research on Gladstone Investment Corporation's dividends? Try the links below:
Gladstone Investment Corporation Common Stock (GAIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) - Dividend Investor
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha