Gladstone Investment Corporation - Business Development Company (GAIN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GAIN reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 5.02% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- GAIN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.12; for context, that's better than just 7.88% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GAIN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMT, VIRT, HTH, NXST and JBL.
GAIN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Gladstone Investment Corporation, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 181.18% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Gladstone Investment Corporation are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Gladstone Investment Corporation's dividend yield of 8.35% is in the top 6.33%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Gladstone Investment Corporation's expected return of 181.18% is higher than 95.48% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Gladstone Investment Corporation bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 95.48% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for GAIN than it is for 79.37% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
GAIN Dividend Chart
GAIN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GAIN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GAIN dividends?Want to do more research on Gladstone Investment Corporation's dividends? Try the links below:
Gladstone Investment Corporation Common Stock (GAIN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) - Dividend Investor
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha