Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBCI POWR Grades
- GBCI scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 77.73% of US stocks.
- GBCI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GBCI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
GBCI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GBCI is 0.34 -- better than 26.75% of US stocks.
- Glacier Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on January 27, 1992, making it an older stock than 81.97% of US equities in our set.
- GBCI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Glacier Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CFR, SBFG, WTFC, FMBH, and OBNK.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GBCI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000868671.
GBCI Valuation Summary
- GBCI's price/earnings ratio is 16.1; this is 46.36% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GBCI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GBCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBCI.
GBCI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.35%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 34.25%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.04%.
The table below shows GBCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.85% of graded US stocks.
- GBCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 437 Banking stocks.
- NTRS, FFIN, and SYBT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBCI.
The table below shows GBCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.45||52-week high||$67.35|
|Prev. close||$51.58||52-week low||$30.20|
|Day high||$52.62||Avg. volume||377,651|
|50-day MA||$52.15||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$54.27||Market Cap||5.01B|
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Company Bio
Glacier Bancorp provides commercial banking services to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations, and public entities in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Washington. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Kalispell, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBCI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBCI Social Stream
Latest GBCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Glacier Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBCI as an investment opportunity.
KALISPELL, Mont., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq GS: GBCI) will report third quarter financial results after the market closes on October 21, 2021. A conference call for investors is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, October 22, 2021. The conference call will be accessible by telephone and webcast. Interested individuals are invited to listen to the call by dialing 877-561-2748 and conference ID 9278886. To participate on the webcast, log on to: h
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in Glacier Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:GBCI ) during the past 12 months...
If you''re a trend trader, consider that the strongest clear trend on the daily chart exists on the 20 day timeframe. The post Glacier Bancorp Inc (GBCI): Price Now Near $53.25; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Every investor wants an ‘in,’ some hint that will tell exactly what a stock is going to do, and when. The kind of signal that will cut through the market’s noise, and makes sense of the deluge of raw data that every company generates. Multiply that data by 10,000 publicly traded stocks, and you’ll have some idea of just how daunting the markets can be. It’s tempting to follow an expert: a Wall Street analyst, or a trading guru. They all have important contributions to make. But here, we’ll take a look at some corporate insiders. These are names you likely haven’t heard, because they have a lower profile.
GBCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|