Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBCI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GBCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GBCI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- GBCI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.95% of US stocks).
GBCI Stock Summary
- GBCI's went public 30.68 years ago, making it older than 83.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- GBCI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.65% of US stocks.
- The volatility of GLACIER BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of only 15.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFC, FBC, WAFD, SBFG, and CADE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GBCI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000868671.
GBCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GBCI's price/sales ratio is 518.18% higher, now standing at 6.8.
- Over the past 243 months, GBCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBCI.
GBCI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.4%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 71.2%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 8.76%.
The table below shows GBCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBCI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.89% of graded US stocks.
- GBCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIN, WABC, and NTRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBCI.
The table below shows GBCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.43||52-week high||$60.69|
|Prev. close||$50.93||52-week low||$44.43|
|Day high||$50.63||Avg. volume||364,152|
|50-day MA||$51.05||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$51.09||Market Cap||5.59B|
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Company Bio
Glacier Bancorp provides commercial banking services to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations, and public entities in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Washington. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Kalispell, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBCI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBCI Social Stream
Latest GBCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLACIER BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBCI as an investment opportunity.
With me here in Kalispell this morning is Ron Copher, our chief financial officer; Don Chery, our chief administrative officer; Angela Dose, our chief officer; Byron Pollan, our treasurer; and Tom Dolan, our chief credit administrator. The Tax Foundation recently published the 2022 tax climate index and all eight of the states in which we operate were in the top 20 most favorable markets.
Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
2nd Quarter 2022 Highlights: Net income was $76.4 million for the current quarter, an increase of $8.6 million, or 13 percent, from the prior quarter net income of $67.8 million.The loan portfolio, excluding the Payroll Protection Program (“PPP”) loans, grew $714 million, or 21 percent annualized, in the current quarter.Net interest margin as a percentage of earning assets, on a tax-equivalent basis, for the current quarter was 3.23 percent compared to 3.20 percent in the prior quarter. The core
Bullish Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:GBCI) insiders filled their treasuries with US$880k worth of stock over last year
Over the last year, a good number of insiders have significantly increased their holdings in Glacier Bancorp, Inc...
FS Bancorp (FSBW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
GBCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|