Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBCI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GBCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- GBCI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- GBCI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.97% of US stocks).
GBCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 320.24, Glacier Bancorp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.24% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.57 for Glacier Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBCI is more volatile than only 9.5% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FMBH, CFR, CADE, FBP, and BOKF.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GBCI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000868671.
GBCI Valuation Summary
- GBCI's price/earnings ratio is 16.1; this is 46.36% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GBCI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, GBCI's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBCI.
GBCI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 55.06%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.29%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 4.04%.
The table below shows GBCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBCI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.89% of graded US stocks.
- GBCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIN, WABC, and NTRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBCI.
The table below shows GBCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GBCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.56||52-week high||$60.69|
|Prev. close||$46.74||52-week low||$44.43|
|Day high||$47.81||Avg. volume||379,871|
|50-day MA||$48.04||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$53.21||Market Cap||5.27B|
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Company Bio
Glacier Bancorp provides commercial banking services to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations, and public entities in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Washington. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Kalispell, Montana.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBCI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBCI Social Stream
Latest GBCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Glacier Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBCI as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Stockman Wealth Management, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys 3M Co, United States Oil Fund, First Trust Preferred Securities and Income ETF, FIRST TR EXCHANGE, Schwab Emerging Markets Equity ETF, sells General Electric Co, Coinbase Global Inc, , Schlumberger, PIMCO Dynamic Credit & Mortgage Income Fund during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Stockman Wealth Management, Inc..
Trade Alert: The Independent Director Of Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:GBCI), David Boyles, Has Just Spent US$51k Buying 3.2% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Glacier Bancorp, Inc. ( NYSE:GBCI...
Trenton, NJ, based Investment company NJ State Employees Deferred Compensation Plan (Current Portfolio) buys Tesla Inc, Glacier Bancorp Inc, Regal Rexnord Corp, Zurn Water Solutions Corp, Canadian Pacific Railway, sells , Cloudera Inc, , Colgate-Palmolive Co, during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, NJ State Employees Deferred Compensation Plan.
Thank you for standing by, and welcome to Glacier Bancorp's fourth quarter earnings conference call. With me here in Kalispell this morning is Ron Copher, our chief financial officer; Angela Dose, our chief accounting officer; Byron Pollan, our treasurer; and Tom Dolan, our chief credit administrator.
Billings, MT, based Investment company First Interstate Bank (Current Portfolio) buys iShares China Large-Cap ETF, iShares Core S&P Small-Cap ETF, Utilities Select Sector SPDR ETF, Activision Blizzard Inc, iShares iBoxx USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF, sells iShares MSCI China ETF, Exelon Corp, Exxon Mobil Corp, Zoetis Inc, Advanced Micro Devices Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, First Interstate Bank.
GBCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|