Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GBCI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Glacier Bancorp Inc is higher than 82.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- GBCI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.71% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.53%, Glacier Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Glacier Bancorp Inc are UVSP, FMBH, CFR, GABC, and FBP.
- To check out Glacier Bancorp Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000868671.
GBCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.87||52-week high||$60.16|
|Prev. close||$57.00||52-week low||$26.66|
|Day high||$60.16||Avg. volume||342,321|
|50-day MA||$50.45||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$40.68||Market Cap||5.71B|
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Company Bio
Glacier Bancorp provides commercial banking services to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations, and public entities in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Washington. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Kalispell, Montana.
GBCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBCI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBCI Social Stream
Latest GBCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Glacier Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBCI as an investment opportunity.
Earnings of Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: GBCI) will likely remain almost unchanged this year relative to 2020. A fall in mortgage banking business activity will likely drag earnings. On the other hand, the provision expense will likely decline as Glacier has built up sufficient reserves to ride out the remainder...
Glacier Bancorp (NASDAQ: GBCI), a regional bank in the Rocky Mountain and Southwest regions of the U.S., just finished out a year for the record books in 2020, reporting net income of $266 million. Here are five things investors learned from Glacier Bancorp's earnings release and its operations in 2020. Glacier Bancorp brought in $99.5 million from gains on the sale of loans in 2020, which is an increase of $65.4 million, or 192%, from 2019.
Shares of Glacier Bancorp (NASDAQ:GBCI) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were …
Regional banks have outperformed the S&P 500 since November. Here are three regional banks whose earnings have my attention.
KALISPELL, Mont., Jan. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq GS: GBCI) will report fourth quarter financial results after the market…
GBCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GBCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Glacier Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!