Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GBCI Stock Summary
- Glacier Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on January 27, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.02% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.44 for Glacier Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 85.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.67%, Glacier Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 84.83% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBP, GABC, CFR, BXS, and SLCT.
- To check out Glacier Bancorp Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000868671.
GBCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.45||52-week high||$56.59|
|Prev. close||$55.25||52-week low||$26.66|
|Day high||$55.26||Avg. volume||321,088|
|50-day MA||$49.29||Dividend yield||2.17%|
|200-day MA||$40.16||Market Cap||5.20B|
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Company Bio
Glacier Bancorp provides commercial banking services to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations, and public entities in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Washington. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Kalispell, Montana.
GBCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBCI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBCI Social Stream
Latest GBCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Glacier Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBCI as an investment opportunity.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call January 29, 2021, 11:00 ET Company Participants Randall Chesler - President, CEO & Director Ronald Copher - EVP, CFO & Secretary Tom Dolan - Chief Credit Administrator Conference Call Participants Jeffrey Rulis - D.A. Davidson & Co. Michael Young - Truist...
Shares of Glacier Bancorp (NASDAQ:GBCI) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were …
Regional banks have outperformed the S&P 500 since November. Here are three regional banks whose earnings have my attention.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Glacier Bancorp shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
KALISPELL, Mont., Jan. 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq GS: GBCI) will report fourth quarter financial results after the market…
GBCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GBCIWant to see what other sources are saying about Glacier Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!