Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GBCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.32||52-week high||$58.84|
|Prev. close||$33.63||52-week low||$26.77|
|Day high||$36.38||Avg. volume||686,981|
|50-day MA||$30.98||Dividend yield||4.07%|
|200-day MA||$33.71||Market Cap||4.03B|
GBCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBCI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GBCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.59% of US stocks.
- GBCI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- GBCI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.75% of US stocks).
GBCI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GLACIER BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 89.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 146.62%, GLACIER BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.54% of about US stocks.
- GLACIER BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -73.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLACIER BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WAFD, PFS, BANC, CIVB, and CVBF.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GBCI's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000868671.
GBCI Valuation Summary
- GBCI's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 86.36% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- GBCI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBCI.
GBCI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 61.35%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 32.72%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 65.52%.
The table below shows GBCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GBCI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.89% of graded US stocks.
- GBCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 173rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- FFIN, WABC, and NTRS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GBCI.
The table below shows GBCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI) Company Bio
Glacier Bancorp provides commercial banking services to individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations, and public entities in Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Washington. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Kalispell, Montana.
GBCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBCI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBCI Social Stream
Latest GBCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLACIER BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBCI as an investment opportunity.
KALISPELL, Mont., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glacier Bancorp, Inc.'s (NYSE: GBCI) Board of Directors, at a meeting held on November 15, 2023, declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share. The Company has declared 155 consecutive quarterly dividends and has increased the dividend 49 times. The dividend is payable on December 14, 2023, to owners of record on December 05, 2023. About Glacier Bancorp, Inc.: Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company for Glacier Bank and its bank division
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (GBCI)
Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call
October 20, 2023, 11:00 AM ET
Randy Chesler - President and Chief Executive Officer
Byron Pollan - Treasurer
Ron Copher - Chief Financial Officer
Tom Dolan - Chief Credit Administrator
Conference Call Participants
Matthew Clark - Piper Sandler
David Feaster - Raymond James
Jeff Rulis - D.A. Davidson
Kelly Motta - KBW
Brandon King - Truist
Andrew Terrell - Stephens
Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to Glacier Bancorp's Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a li...
3rd Quarter 2023 Highlights: Net income was $52.4 million for the current quarter, a decrease of $2.6 million, or 5 percent, from the prior quarter net income of $55.0 million. Net income for the current quarter decreased $26.9 million, or 34 percent, from the prior year third quarter net income of $79.3 million.Interest income of $265 million in the current quarter increased $17.5 million, or 7 percent, over the prior quarter interest income of $247 million. Interest income in the current quart
KALISPELL, Mont., Oct. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: GBCI) will report third quarter financial results after the market closes on October 19, 2023. A conference call for investors is scheduled for 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Friday, October 20, 2023. Please note that our conference call host no longer offers a general dial-in number. Investors who would like to join the call may now register by following this link to obtain dial-in instructions: https://register.vevent
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Announces Acquisition Of Community Financial Group, Inc. In Spokane, Washington
KALISPELL, Mont., Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glacier Bancorp, Inc. (“Glacier” or the “Company”) (NYSE: GBCI) today announced the signing of a definitive agreement to acquire Community Financial Group, Inc. (“CFGW”) (OTC: CFGW), the bank holding company for Wheatland Bank, a leading Eastern Washington community bank headquartered in Spokane. The acquisition marks Glacier’s 25th acquisition since 2000 and its 13th announced transaction in the past 10 years. As of June 30, 2023, CFGW had tot
GBCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|