Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GBLI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Global Indemnity Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.78, Global Indemnity Ltd has a higher such ratio than merely 24.86% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Global Indemnity Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -202.3%; that's higher than only 7.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGMA, JCS, GVA, UIHC, and KINS.
- Visit GBLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.globalindemnity.ky.
GBLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
GBLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.00||52-week high||$40.98|
|Prev. close||$32.00||52-week low||$24.01|
|Day high||$32.01||Avg. volume||10,163|
|50-day MA||$30.47||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$28.18||Market Cap||456.99M|
Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI) Company Bio
Global Indemnity Public Limited Company, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty property and casualty insurer. It operates through two segments, Insurance Operations and Reinsurance Operations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
GBLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Global Indemnity Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Global Indemnity Ltd ranked in the 82st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 350.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Global Indemnity Ltd ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 18.89% of its sector Financial Services.
- Global Indemnity Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 92.28% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Global Indemnity Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.02. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 14.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|