Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GBLI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.96, Global Indemnity Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 6.48% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Global Indemnity Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, GBLI has reported earnings growth of -1,103.98%, putting it ahead of only 1.46% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Global Indemnity Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be AMBO, FARM, OXBR, HALL, and HWKN.
- GBLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Indemnity Ltd's official web site, go to www.globalindemnity.ky.
GBLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
GBLI Price/Volume Stats
Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI) Company Bio
Global Indemnity Public Limited Company, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty property and casualty insurer. It operates through two segments, Insurance Operations and Reinsurance Operations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.