Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBLI POWR Grades
- GBLI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GBLI is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 120 days.
- GBLI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.04% of US stocks).
GBLI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.32%, Global Indemnity Group LLC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.35% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Global Indemnity Group LLC's share price is greater than that of just 9.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Global Indemnity Group LLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 51.12%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Global Indemnity Group LLC are HSON, PRMW, SVT, CIA, and HIHO.
- GBLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Indemnity Group LLC's official web site, go to www.global-indemnity.com.
GBLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GBLI's price/earnings ratio is 1490% lower, now standing at -152.9.
- Over the past 215 months, GBLI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- GBLI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBLI.
GBLI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -69.54%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.85%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.84%.
The table below shows GBLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.56||52-week high||$31.98|
|Prev. close||$25.50||52-week low||$23.25|
|Day high||$25.98||Avg. volume||7,687|
|50-day MA||$26.48||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$27.99||Market Cap||368.75M|
Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI) Company Bio
Global Indemnity Public Limited Company, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty property and casualty insurer. It operates through two segments, Insurance Operations and Reinsurance Operations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBLI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBLI Social Stream
Latest GBLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Indemnity Group LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBLI as an investment opportunity.
The board of Global Indemnity Group, LLC ( NASDAQ:GBLI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.25 per share...
Global Indemnity Group, LLC ( NASDAQ:GBLI ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is...
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / September 16, 2021 / Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI) ("GBLI"), announced today that it will release its third quarter 2021 earnings before market open on Tuesday, November 9, 2021.GBLI will hold an earnings call to discuss third quarter results on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 11:00 a.
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But in any portfolio...
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI) announced today its Board of Directors has approved a distribution payment of $0.25 per common share to be paid on September 30, 2021 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on September 23, 2021.
GBLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|