Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBLI POWR Grades
- GBLI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.21% of US stocks.
- GBLI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 123 days.
- GBLI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.04% of US stocks).
GBLI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.15%, Global Indemnity Group LLC's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.38% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, GBLI is more volatile than only 4.13% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GBLI comes in at 49.26% -- higher than that of 95.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYRG, CYAN, FSI, ZUMZ, and GMS.
- GBLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Global Indemnity Group LLC's official web site, go to www.global-indemnity.com.
GBLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GBLI's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 214 months, GBLI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 214 months, GBLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBLI.
GBLI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -19.93%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.56%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.07%.
The table below shows GBLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.09||52-week high||$31.98|
|Prev. close||$26.22||52-week low||$17.01|
|Day high||$26.70||Avg. volume||7,324|
|50-day MA||$28.62||Dividend yield||3.81%|
|200-day MA||$27.87||Market Cap||376.40M|
Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI) Company Bio
Global Indemnity Public Limited Company, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty property and casualty insurer. It operates through two segments, Insurance Operations and Reinsurance Operations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
GBLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Global Indemnity Group LLC with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Global Indemnity Group LLC ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GBLI, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 22% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 54.65% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 74.08% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GBLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBLI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBLI Social Stream
Latest GBLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Indemnity Group LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBLI as an investment opportunity.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
Global Indemnity Group, LLC ( NASDAQ:GBLI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date...
Harbert Fund Advisors sent a letter to the board of insurer Global Indemnity. MPM Asset initiated a position in biopharmaceutical firm Werewolf.
Global Indemnity Group, LLC has named Reiner R. Mauer, formerly of United States Liability Insurance Company, as the Chief Operations Officer (COO) of its insurance businesses and the companys Principal Operating Officer. Mauer brings 29 years experience in the property and casualty (P&C) insurance industry to his new role, with a focus on commercial and  The post Global Indemnity names Reiner Mauer as COO of its insurance operations appeared first on ReinsuranceNe.ws .
Global Indemnity Group, LLC Names Reiner R. Mauer Chief Operations Officer of Global Indemnity''s Insurance Businesses
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ: GBLI ) (the "Company"), parent company of specialty property and casualty insurance providers Penn-America Group®, United National Group®, Diamond State Group®, American Reliable Insurance Company®, and Collectibles Insurance Services today announced the appointment of Reiner R. Mauer as the chief operations officer of Global Indemnity''s insurance businesses and the Company''s principal operating officer. Mr. Mauer is a 29-year veteran property & casualty insurance industry senior executive, with expertise in commercial and personal lines insurance, specialty insurance and operations. Prior to joining Global Indemnity, Mr. Mauer served for sixteen years at Berkshire Hathaway''s (NYSE: BRK ) United S...
GBLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|