Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBLI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GBLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.21% of US stocks.
- GBLI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 123 days.
- GBLI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.04% of US stocks).
GBLI Stock Summary
- GBLI's price/sales ratio is 0.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 12.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.15%, Global Indemnity Group LLC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.49% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GBLI comes in at 44.75% -- higher than that of 94.7% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Global Indemnity Group LLC are MYRG, FORD, CYAN, TNC, and TTSH.
- Visit GBLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.global-indemnity.com.
GBLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.86||52-week high||$31.86|
|Prev. close||$29.34||52-week low||$17.01|
|Day high||$28.99||Avg. volume||8,220|
|50-day MA||$28.96||Dividend yield||3.47%|
|200-day MA||$26.50||Market Cap||415.67M|
Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI) Company Bio
Global Indemnity Public Limited Company, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty property and casualty insurer. It operates through two segments, Insurance Operations and Reinsurance Operations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
GBLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Global Indemnity Group LLC with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Global Indemnity Group LLC ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Global Indemnity Group LLC, consider:
- Global Indemnity Group LLC's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.84. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 21.55% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Global Indemnity Group LLC experienced a tax rate of about 38% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 95.95% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GBLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBLI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBLI Social Stream
Latest GBLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Indemnity Group LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBLI as an investment opportunity.
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI) (the “Company”) today reported net income available to shareholders of $5.4 million for the three months ended March 31, 2021 compared to net loss available to shareholders of $44.6 million for the corresponding period in 2020. Adjusted operating income was $1.3 million for the three months ended March 31, 2021 compared to $10.0 million for the corresponding period in 2020. Selected Operating and Balance Sheet Information (Dollars in millions, except per share data) For the Three MonthsEnded March 31, 2021 2020 Gross Written Premiums $163.6 $155.7 Net Written Premiums $147.7 $139.1 Net income (loss) available to shareholders $5.4 $(44.6)Net income (loss) available to shareholders per share $0.37...
AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent) and the Long Term Issue Credit Rating (Long-Term ICR) of "a" of the U.S. operating subsidiaries of Global Indemnity Group, LLC (Global Indemnity) (Delaware) [NASDAQ: GBLI]. Concurrently, AM Best has affirmed the Long-Term ICR of "bbb" of Global Indemnity. (See below for complete list of companies and ratings). AM Best also has affirmed the Long-Term Issue Rating (Long-Term IR) of "bbb-" on the $130 million 7.875% subordinated notes due 2047 of Global Indemnity Limited, now guaranteed by Global Indemnity. The outlook of these Credit Ratings (ratings) is stable.
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., March 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI) (the “Company”) today reported a net loss available to shareholders of $21.2 million for the year ended December 31, 2020 compared to net income available to shareholders of $70.0 million for the corresponding period in 2019. Adjusted operating income was $12.4 million for the year ended December 31, 2020 compared to $41.4 million for the corresponding period in 2019. Selected Operating and Balance Sheet Information (Dollars in millions, except per share data) For the Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2020 2019 Gross Written Premiums $606.6 $636.9 Net Earned Premiums $567.7 $525.3 Net income (loss) available to shareholders $(21.2) $ 70.0 Net income (loss) available to shareholders per share $(...
If You Had Bought Global Indemnity Group's (NASDAQ:GBLI) Shares Three Years Ago You Would Be Down 34%
Global Indemnity Group, LLC ( NASDAQ:GBLI ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 817 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
GBLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|