Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GBLI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.54%, Global Indemnity Group LLC's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.23% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Global Indemnity Group LLC is reporting a growth rate of -214.58%; that's higher than merely 9.09% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GBLI comes in at 45.05% -- higher than that of 95.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Global Indemnity Group LLC are HRTG, CGIX, ACU, JBSS, and CHEF.
- Visit GBLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.global-indemnity.com.
GBLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.38||52-week high||$33.88|
|Prev. close||$29.69||52-week low||$17.01|
|Day high||$29.50||Avg. volume||6,960|
|50-day MA||$28.20||Dividend yield||3.37%|
|200-day MA||$25.18||Market Cap||422.37M|
Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI) Company Bio
Global Indemnity Public Limited Company, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty property and casualty insurer. It operates through two segments, Insurance Operations and Reinsurance Operations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
GBLI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GBLI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Global Indemnity Group LLC ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 17.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GBLI, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 1.29 -- which is good for besting just 23.14% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Financial Services sector with positive cash flow).
- Global Indemnity Group LLC's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GBLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBLI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBLI Social Stream
Latest GBLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Indemnity Group LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBLI as an investment opportunity.
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Feb. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI) (the “Company”) announced today its Board of Directors has approved a distribution payment of $0.25 per common share to be paid on March 31, 2021 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 22, 2021. About Global Indemnity Group, LLC and its subsidiaries Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI), through its several direct and indirect wholly owned subsidiary insurance companies, provides both admitted and non-admitted specialty property and casualty insurance coverages and individual policyholder coverages in the United States, as well as reinsurance worldwide. Global Indemnity Group, LLC’s four primary segments are: Commercial SpecialtySpecialty PropertyFarm, Ranch, & S...
If You Had Bought Global Indemnity Group's (NASDAQ:GBLI) Shares Three Years Ago You Would Be Down 34%
Global Indemnity Group, LLC ( NASDAQ:GBLI ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last...
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., Nov. 09, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI) (the “Company”) today reported a net loss of $22.2 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2020 compared to net income of $41.0 million for the corresponding period in 2019. Adjusted operating income was $16.8 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2020 compared to $31.7 million for the corresponding period in 2019.Selected Operating and Balance Sheet Information (Dollars in millions, except per share data) For the Three Months Ended September 30, For the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2020 2019 2020 2019 Gross Written Premiums$143.7 $157.2 $464.0 $478.7 Net Earned Premiums$140.3 $133.3 $426.6 $383.6 Net income (loss) available t...
AM Best Assigns Issuer Credit Rating to Global Indemnity Group, LLC; Affirms Credit Ratings of Subsidiaries
OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best has assigned a Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating (Long-Term IR) of “bbb” to the newly created Global Indemnity Group, LLC (Global Indemnity) (Delaware) [NASDAQ: GBLI], which has replaced Global Indemnity Limited (Cayman Island) as the ultimate parent of its U.S. subsidiaries. The outlook assigned to this Credit Rating (ratings) is stable. At the same time, AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A (Excellent) and the Long Term Issue Credi
Readers hoping to buy Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
GBLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GBLIWant to do more research on Global Indemnity Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!