Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBLI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GBLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.51% of US stocks.
- GBLI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 45 days.
- GBLI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 49.82% of US stocks).
GBLI Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.7%, GLOBAL INDEMNITY GROUP LLC's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.83% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GLOBAL INDEMNITY GROUP LLC is reporting a growth rate of 140.18%; that's higher than 89.44% of US stocks.
- GLOBAL INDEMNITY GROUP LLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GBLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAMG, SCX, ETD, MOV, and WEYS.
- Visit GBLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.global-indemnity.com.
GBLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GBLI's price/earnings ratio is 61.02% higher, now standing at 19.
- Over the past 233 months, GBLI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBLI.
GBLI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 3.24%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 4.71%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 164.26%.
The table below shows GBLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.40||52-week high||$30.72|
|Prev. close||$28.50||52-week low||$20.52|
|Day high||$28.46||Avg. volume||27,256|
|50-day MA||$25.88||Dividend yield||3.51%|
|200-day MA||$25.17||Market Cap||415.09M|
Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI) Company Bio
Global Indemnity Public Limited Company, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty property and casualty insurer. It operates through two segments, Insurance Operations and Reinsurance Operations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBLI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBLI Social Stream
Latest GBLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLOBAL INDEMNITY GROUP LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBLI as an investment opportunity.
Global Indemnity Group, LLC ( NYSE:GBLI ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 31% in...
Global Indemnity (GBLI) said Tuesday it spent $21.9M under its existing stock repurchase program and authorized an additional repurchase amount of $38.1M.The new authorization brings…
WILMINGTON, Del., January 03, 2023--Global Indemnity Group, LLC Announces Additional Share Buyback Authorization
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Global...
BALA CYNWYD, Pa., December 08, 2022--Global Indemnity Group, LLC Announces Quarterly Distribution
GBLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|