Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GBLI Stock Summary
- GBLI's price/sales ratio is 0.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Global Indemnity Group LLC is reporting a growth rate of -424.98%; that's higher than merely 4.77% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Global Indemnity Group LLC's share price is greater than that of only 0.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Global Indemnity Group LLC are FOSL, UTI, DYNT, UFCS, and GCO.
- Visit GBLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.global-indemnity.com.
GBLI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GBLI's price/earnings ratio is 1490% lower, now standing at -152.9.
- Over the past 215 months, GBLI's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- GBLI's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 215 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GBLI.
GBLI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 1.3%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.07%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -19.49%.
The table below shows GBLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GBLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GBLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.47||52-week high||$31.98|
|Prev. close||$26.70||52-week low||$23.97|
|Day high||$26.77||Avg. volume||13,596|
|50-day MA||$26.18||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$26.18||Market Cap||384.50M|
Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI) Company Bio
Global Indemnity Public Limited Company, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty property and casualty insurer. It operates through two segments, Insurance Operations and Reinsurance Operations. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
GBLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GBLI Latest Social Stream
View Full GBLI Social Stream
Latest GBLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Global Indemnity Group LLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GBLI as an investment opportunity.
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / February 21, 2022 / Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NYSE:GBLI) ("GBLI"), announced today that it will release its 2021 earnings before market open on Thursday, March 10, 2022.GBLI will hold an earnings call to discuss 2021 results on Thursday, March 10, 2022 at 11:00 a.
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") below 16x, you may...
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / December 16, 2021 / Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI) (the "Company") announced today it is transferring the listing of its Class A Common shares and its 7.875% Subordinated Notes Due 2047 to the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") from the NASDAQ Global Select Market ("NASDAQ").
The board of Global Indemnity Group, LLC ( NASDAQ:GBLI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 31st of...
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / December 6, 2021 / Global Indemnity Group, LLC (NASDAQ:GBLI) announced today its Board of Directors has approved a distribution payment of $0.25 per common share to be paid on December 31, 2021 to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 20, 2021.
GBLI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|