Global Indemnity Limited - Class A Common Shares (GBLI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GBLI reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 10.05% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GBLI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FNV, SJW, RKT, ATRI and BBY.
GBLI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Global Indemnity Group LLC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2412.22% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Global Indemnity Group LLC's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 2412.22%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 98.64% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Global Indemnity Group LLC bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 98.64% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $380 million, GBLI is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 99.44% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for GBLI, approximately 98.09% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
GBLI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|