Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCBC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GCBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- GCBC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
GCBC Stock Summary
- GCBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.42% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.21%, Greene County Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.31% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Greene County Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of just 7.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GCBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOTJ, UNB, FGBI, EVBN, and CARV.
- GCBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Greene County Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.thebankofgreenecounty.com.
GCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.86||52-week high||$29.39|
|Prev. close||$25.96||52-week low||$20.12|
|Day high||$26.34||Avg. volume||5,895|
|50-day MA||$25.69||Dividend yield||1.86%|
|200-day MA||$24.33||Market Cap||220.15M|
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC) Company Bio
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. provides various financial services in New York. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Catskill, New York.
GCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GCBC Social Stream
Latest GCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Greene County Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCBC as an investment opportunity.
Greene County Bancorp (GCBC): FQ3 GAAP EPS of $0.62.Revenue of $15.93M (+20.0% Y/Y)Shares +0.08%.Press Release...
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Reports Record High Net Income for the Nine Months Ended March 31, 2021 and Assets Cross the $2 Billion Threshold
CATSKILL, N.Y., April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GCBC), the holding company for The Bank of Greene County and its subsidiary Greene County Commercial Bank, today reported net income for the three and nine months ended March 31, 2021, which is the third quarter of the Company’s fiscal year ending June 30, 2021. Net income for the three and nine months ended March 31, 2021 was $5.3 million, or $0.62 per basic and diluted share, and $16.3 million, or $1.92 per basic and diluted share, respectively, as compared to $4.1 million, or $0.47 per basic and diluted share, and $14.0 million, or $1.64 per basic and diluted share, for the three and nine months ended March 31, 2020, respectively. Highlights: Net Income: New high for the nine month...
CATSKILL, N.Y., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ-GCBC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend reflects an annual cash dividend rate of $0.48 per share, which is the same rate as the dividend declared during the previous quarter. The cash dividend for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 will be paid to shareholders of record as of May 15, 2021, and is expected to be paid on May 28, 2021. The Company is the majority-owned subsidiary of Greene County Bancorp, MHC (the “MHC”), a federal mutual holding company which owns 54.1% of the Company’s outstanding common shares. The MHC is waiving its receipt of this dividend. The MHC received the approval of i...
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Don Gibson became the CEO of Greene County Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GCBC ) in 2007, and we think it's a good time to look...
GCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GCBCWant to do more research on Greene County Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch