Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.87 for Greene County Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.05%, Greene County Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.94% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Greene County Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of only 12.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GCBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FGBI, BOTJ, UNB, CARV, and VBFC.
- Visit GCBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thebankofgreenecounty.com.
GCBC Valuation Summary
- GCBC's price/earnings ratio is 12; this is 0.83% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GCBC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GCBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCBC.
GCBC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 70.5%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 11.8%.
The table below shows GCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.70||52-week high||$32.40|
|Prev. close||$30.90||52-week low||$21.15|
|Day high||$31.33||Avg. volume||10,362|
|50-day MA||$28.56||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$25.94||Market Cap||261.35M|
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC) Company Bio
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. provides various financial services in New York. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Catskill, New York.
GCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GCBC Social Stream
Latest GCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Greene County Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCBC as an investment opportunity.
Greene County Bancorp, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:GCBC ) dividend will be increasing to US$0.13 on 31st of August. Despite this...
Greene County Bancorp (GCBC): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.89.Revenue of $16.98M (+19.4% Y/Y)Shares +0.78%.Press Release...
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Reports 13th Consecutive Year of Record Net Income for Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2021
CATSKILL, N.Y., July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GCBC), the holding company for The Bank of Greene County and its subsidiary Greene County Commercial Bank, today reported net income for the quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2021. Net income for the quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2021 was $7.6 million, or $0.89 per basic and diluted share, and $23.9 million, or $2.81 per basic and diluted share, respectively, as compared to $4.7 m
CATSKILL, N.Y., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ-GCBC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend reflects an annual cash dividend rate of $0.52 per share, which represents an 8.3% increase from the previous annual cash dividend rate of $0.48 per share. The cash dividend for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 will be paid to shareholders of record as of August
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
GCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GCBCWant to do more research on Greene County Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch