Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCBC Stock Summary
- GCBC's price/sales ratio is 6.65; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 78.46% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.87 for Greene County Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 247.13%, Greene County Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.2% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GCBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCCO, HWBK, OVBC, PEBO, and CARV.
- GCBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Greene County Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.thebankofgreenecounty.com.
GCBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GCBC's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.21% lower, now standing at 5.4.
- Over the past 243 months, GCBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.
- GCBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCBC.
GCBC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 63.6%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.28%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 115.28%.
The table below shows GCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.52||52-week high||$56.00|
|Prev. close||$44.31||52-week low||$27.23|
|Day high||$45.67||Avg. volume||19,228|
|50-day MA||$50.39||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$41.03||Market Cap||387.38M|
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC) Company Bio
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. provides various financial services in New York. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Catskill, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GCBC Social Stream
Latest GCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Greene County Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCBC as an investment opportunity.
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Reports $14.0 Million in Net Income for the Six Months Ended December 31, 2021 and Total Securities Cross the $1 Billion Threshold
CATSKILL, N.Y., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GCBC), the holding company for The Bank of Greene County and its subsidiary Greene County Commercial Bank, today reported net income for the three and six months ended December 31, 2021, which is the second quarter of the Company’s fiscal year ending June 30, 2022. Net income for the three and six months ended December 31, 2021 was $6.9 million, or $0.81 per basic and diluted share, and $14.0 m
Greene County Bancorp (NASDAQ:GCBC) declares $0.13/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.43%Payable Feb. 28; for shareholders of record Feb. 15; ex-div Feb.
CATSKILL, N.Y., Jan. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ-GCBC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend reflects an annual cash dividend rate of $0.52 per share, which is the same rate as the dividend declared during the previous quarter. The cash dividend for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 will be paid to shareholders of record as of February 15, 2022, and i
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
Greene County Bancorp (NASDAQ: GCBC) is one of 38 public companies in the Savings institutions, except federal industry, but how does it compare to its rivals? We will compare Greene County Bancorp to similar businesses based on the strength of its institutional ownership, risk, earnings, dividends, profitability, valuation and analyst recommendations. Valuation & Earnings This 
GCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GCBCWant to do more research on Greene County Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch