Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.01||52-week high||$37.40|
|Prev. close||$24.99||52-week low||$17.50|
|Day high||$25.20||Avg. volume||16,977|
|50-day MA||$24.35||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$26.21||Market Cap||425.85M|
GCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCBC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where GCBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GCBC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GCBC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
GCBC Stock Summary
- GCBC's price/sales ratio is 6.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.38% of US stocks.
- GCBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.31% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.9%, GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.87% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CPF, SNV, AUBN, OVLY, and FSFG.
- GCBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.thebankofgreenecounty.com.
GCBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GCBC's price/sales ratio is 480% higher, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, GCBC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCBC.
GCBC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 21.24%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 70.34%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 52.63%.
The table below shows GCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC) Company Bio
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. provides various financial services in New York. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Catskill, New York.
GCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GCBC Social Stream
Latest GCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCBC as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Reports Net Income of $6.5 million for the Three Months Ended September 30, 2023 and is Selected for the Piper Sandler Sm-All Stars Class of 2023 for the Seventh Consecutive Year
CATSKILL, N.Y., Oct. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GCBC), the holding company for The Bank of Greene County and its subsidiary Greene County Commercial Bank, today reported net income for the three months ended September 30, 2023, which is the first quarter of the Company’s fiscal year ending June 30, 2024. Net income for the three months ended September 30, 2023 was $6.5 million, or $0.38 per basic and diluted share, as compared to $9.0 millio
CATSKILL, N.Y., Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ-GCBC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend reflects an annual cash dividend rate of $0.32 per share which is the same rate as the dividend declared during the previous quarter. The cash dividend for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 will be paid to shareholders of record as of November 15, 2023, and i
The Bank of Greene County's goal: Become the largest commercial lender in the region. It says a new hire will help move it toward that goal.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
GCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GCBCWant to do more research on Greene County Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch