Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GCBC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GCBC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GCBC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GCBC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.01% of US stocks).
GCBC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 135.2, GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.41% of US stocks.
- GCBC's price/sales ratio is 8.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.79% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.8 for GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 96.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GCBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HWBK, AUBN, PEBK, PLBC, and FCCO.
- Visit GCBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thebankofgreenecounty.com.
GCBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, GCBC's price/earnings ratio is 79.31% higher, now standing at 20.8.
- Over the past 243 months, GCBC's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GCBC.
GCBC Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 50.09%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 50.09%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 77.17%.
The table below shows GCBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GCBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GCBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.58||52-week high||$79.79|
|Prev. close||$74.66||52-week low||$33.01|
|Day high||$75.84||Avg. volume||16,919|
|50-day MA||$65.39||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$53.43||Market Cap||643.41M|
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (GCBC) Company Bio
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. provides various financial services in New York. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Catskill, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
GCBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GCBC Latest Social Stream
View Full GCBC Social Stream
Latest GCBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREENE COUNTY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GCBC as an investment opportunity.
Greene County Bancorp ( NASDAQ:GCBC ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$19.4m (up 19% from...
We have been pretty impressed with the performance at Greene County Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:GCBC ) recently and CEO Don...
Greene County Bancorp, Inc. Reports 27% Increase in Net Income for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2022 and is Selected for the Piper Sandler Sm-All Stars Class of 2022 for the Sixth Consecutive Year
CATSKILL, N.Y., Oct. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: GCBC), the holding company for The Bank of Greene County and its subsidiary Greene County Commercial Bank, today reported net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, which is the first quarter of the Company’s fiscal year ending June 30, 2023. Net income for the three months ended September 30, 2022 was $9.0 million, or $1.06 per basic and diluted share, as compared to $7.1 million, or
CATSKILL, N.Y., Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Greene County Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ-GCBC) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per share on the Company’s common stock. The dividend reflects an annual cash dividend rate of $0.56 per share, which is the same rate as the dividend declared during the previous quarter. The cash dividend for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 will be paid to shareholders of record as of November 15, 2022, and
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
GCBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GCBCWant to do more research on Greene County Bancorp Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Greene County Bancorp Inc (GCBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch