GasLog Ltd. Common Shares (GLOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GLOG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLOG is currently 2.72, higher than only 11.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GLOG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.8% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that GLOG's revenue has grown 88.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLOG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSW, SOHO, DLNG, FLY, and LMRK.
- GLOG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GasLog Ltd's official web site, go to www.gaslogltd.com.
GLOG Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLOG Price/Volume Stats
GasLog Ltd. Common Shares (GLOG) Company Bio
GasLog Ltd. owns, operates, and manages vessels in the liquefied natural gas market worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Monaco.