GasLog Ltd. Common Shares (GLOG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLOG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GLOG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLOG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- GLOG's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.47% of US stocks).
GLOG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GasLog Ltd is higher than just 4.44% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GasLog Ltd is higher than it is for about 95.11% of US stocks.
- GasLog Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -98.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GasLog Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SOHO, BFS, ETRN, CWEN, and DLNG.
- Visit GLOG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gaslogltd.com.
GLOG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLOG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.86||52-week high||$6.50|
|Prev. close||$5.86||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$5.88||Avg. volume||1,768,736|
|50-day MA||$5.80||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$4.10||Market Cap||557.83M|
GasLog Ltd. Common Shares (GLOG) Company Bio
GasLog Ltd. owns, operates, and manages vessels in the liquefied natural gas market worldwide. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Monaco.
GLOG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLOG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLOG Social Stream
Latest GLOG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GasLog Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLOG as an investment opportunity.
Digital Conference Wednesday & Thursday, May 26 & 27, 2021 12:00pm – 5:30pm Oslo Time NORWEGIAN SHIPPING - INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP IN A FAST-CHANGING WORLD Complimentary Registration 2 Days – 16 Virtual Sessions – 78 speakers – 67 Presenting Companies NEW YORK, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Link Maritime Forum - Norway will take place on Wednesday & Thursday, May 26 & 27, 2021 as a digital event from 12:00pm – 5:30pm Oslo. This event is held in partnership with DNV, with the support of the Norwegian Shipowners Association, and in conjunction with Nor-Shipping "Ocean Now", June 1 & 2, 2021. The event will take place over the course of two days, with 16 virtual sessions, and 78 speakers with 67 companies participating on the discussion panels. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTUREFeaturing ...
GasLog (GLOG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 27.59% and 5.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Piraeus, Greece, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GasLog Ltd. (“GasLog” or “Company”) (NYSE: GLOG) today announced a cash dividend of $0.05 per common share for the first quarter of 2021, payable on May 27, 2021 for all shareholders of record as of May 17, 2021. Contacts: Joseph Nelson Head of Investor Relations Phone: +1 212-223-0643 Email: [email protected] About GasLog GasLog is an international owner, operator and manager of LNG carriers providing support to international energy companies as part of their LNG logistics chain. GasLog’s consolidated fleet consists of 35 LNG carriers. Of these vessels, 17 (15 on the water and two on order) are owned by GasLog, three have been sold to a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co. Ltd. to CMBFL and ICBC respectively, and leased back by GasLog under long-t...
High container rates are likely to have aided Global Ship Lease's (GSL) Q1 performance.
High container rates are likely to have aided Danaos' (DAC) Q1 performance.
GLOG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|