GasLog Ltd. Common Shares (GLOG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GLOG's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 23.77%.
- GLOG's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than only 5.33% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Free cash flow for GLOG has a compound average growth rate of -118.97%, which is higher than just 7.4% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GLOG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GNSS, GBX, WY, CEO and EVRG.
GLOG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GLOG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 415.15% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of GasLog Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, GasLog Ltd's dividend yield of 5.32% is in the top 13.88%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GLOG's provides a return of 415.15% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 96.44% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, GLOG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 92.35% of the dividend issuers in our set.
GLOG Dividend Chart
GLOG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|