Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.70||52-week high||$26.29|
|Prev. close||$23.64||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$24.02||Avg. volume||134,358|
|50-day MA||$20.46||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$15.66||Market Cap||649.81M|
GNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNE POWR Grades
- GNE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.57% of US stocks.
- GNE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GNE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.81% of US stocks).
GNE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GENIE ENERGY LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 83.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GNE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GENIE ENERGY LTD comes in at 48.77%, a number that bests 90.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GENIE ENERGY LTD are MBUU, MOV, SMP, SHOO, and AYI.
- GNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENIE ENERGY LTD's official web site, go to www.genie.com.
GNE Valuation Summary
- GNE's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.2; this is 67.71% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- GNE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 145 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNE.
GNE Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 108.93%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 499.93%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1129.54%.
The table below shows GNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.94% of graded US stocks.
- GNE's asset turnover comes in at 2.426 -- ranking 1st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- POR, HE, and AWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNE.
The table below shows GNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE) Company Bio
Genie Energy Ltd. operates as a retail energy provider and an oil and gas exploration company. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
GNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNE Latest Social Stream
View Full GNE Social Stream
Latest GNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENIE ENERGY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNE as an investment opportunity.
Director James Courter has recently made a significant sale of shares in Genie Energy Ltd (NYSE:GNE), a move that has caught the attention of investors and market analysts alike.
Key Insights Genie Energy's estimated fair value is US$29.39 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Genie Energy's...
Genie Energy Ltd., through its subsidiaries, supplies electricity and natural gas to residential and small business customers in the United States and internationally.
Genie Energy Ltd. ( NYSE:GNE ) will pay a dividend of $0.075 on the 21st of November. The dividend yield is 1.3% based...
Genie Energy Ltd. (NYSE:GNE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to Genie Energy’s third quarter 2023 earnings call. Until the Q&A portion of the call, all participants will be in listen-only mode. Should you need assistance, please signal a conference specialist by pressing the star key followed by […]
GNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|