Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNE POWR Grades
- GNE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.03% of US stocks.
- GNE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- GNE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.2% of US stocks).
GNE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Genie Energy Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.72% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Genie Energy Ltd is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Genie Energy Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LL, MOV, NUS, LZB, and LWAY.
- GNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genie Energy Ltd's official web site, go to www.genie.com.
GNE Valuation Summary
- GNE's price/earnings ratio is 23.9; this is 6.22% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- GNE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 118 months.
- GNE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNE.
GNE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 52.29%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.21%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -57.88%.
The table below shows GNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.45% of graded US stocks.
- GNE's asset turnover comes in at 2.426 -- ranking 1st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- POR, HE, and AWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNE.
The table below shows GNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.57||52-week high||$9.60|
|Prev. close||$6.52||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$6.59||Avg. volume||97,168|
|50-day MA||$6.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.69||Market Cap||171.19M|
Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE) Company Bio
Genie Energy Ltd. operates as a retail energy provider and an oil and gas exploration company. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNE Latest Social Stream
View Full GNE Social Stream
Latest GNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genie Energy Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNE as an investment opportunity.
Genie Energy Ltd. (NYSE: GNE, GNEPRA), a leading retail energy provider in deregulated markets in the U.S. and Europe and a provider of renewables solutions in the U.S., today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Avi Goldin, will present at the Sidoti Fall Virtual Investor Conference on September 23, 2021, at 10:45 a.m. Eastern time. In addition, Genie's Chief Executive Officer, Michael Stein, and Mr. Goldin will host one-on-one meetings with investors through the conference on September
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
A look at the shareholders of Genie Energy Ltd. ( NYSE:GNE ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
Diversegy, a growing commercial energy brokerage and advisory service and division of Genie Energy Ltd. (NYSE: GNE; GNEPRA), today announced that it is preparing to launch a full-service energy sales platform to support the business goals of its sales partners as they work to provide low-cost energy to their commercial customers.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Genie Energy Ltd (NYSE: GNE)Q2 2021 Earnings CallAug 5, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to Genie Energy's Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Call.
GNE Price Returns