Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNE POWR Grades
- GNE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.61% of US stocks.
- GNE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 109 days.
- GNE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 48.11% of US stocks).
GNE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GENIE ENERGY LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GENIE ENERGY LTD is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GENIE ENERGY LTD is reporting a growth rate of 458.62%; that's higher than 96.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GENIE ENERGY LTD are CPSH, CTHR, SHOO, LYTS, and HURC.
- GNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GENIE ENERGY LTD's official web site, go to www.genie.com.
GNE Valuation Summary
- GNE's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 60% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 131 months, GNE's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNE.
GNE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.75%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 117.17%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 63.76%.
The table below shows GNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.94% of graded US stocks.
- GNE's asset turnover comes in at 2.426 -- ranking 1st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- POR, HE, and AWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNE.
The table below shows GNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.35||52-week high||$11.38|
|Prev. close||$9.40||52-week low||$4.74|
|Day high||$9.64||Avg. volume||63,196|
|50-day MA||$9.86||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$7.54||Market Cap||244.93M|
Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE) Company Bio
Genie Energy Ltd. operates as a retail energy provider and an oil and gas exploration company. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNE Latest Social Stream
View Full GNE Social Stream
Latest GNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GENIE ENERGY LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNE as an investment opportunity.
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day September Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, September 21-22, 2022.
Genie Renewables ("GREW"), a division of Genie Energy Ltd., (NYSE: GNE, GNEPRA), ("Genie") a leading supplier of energy services, today announced that it now owns site rights to solar generation projects with an aggregate of 64 MW in New York and Pennsylvania.
Genie Energy Ltd., (NYSE: GNE, GNEPRA), a global provider of energy services, today announced that Avi Goldin, Genie's chief financial officer, will present at the Sidoti September Small-Cap Virtual Conference on Wednesday, September 21, from 8:30 to 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Genie Energy's (NYSE:GNE) stock is up by a considerable 21% over the past three months. Given that the market rewards...
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Genie Energy...
GNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|