Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GNE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Genie Energy Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 5.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.38%, Genie Energy Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.21% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Genie Energy Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 261.11%; that's higher than 94.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Genie Energy Ltd are SGC, APT, HZO, LYTS, and LAWS.
- GNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Genie Energy Ltd's official web site, go to www.genie.com.
GNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.74||52-week high||$9.60|
|Prev. close||$7.69||52-week low||$4.60|
|Day high||$7.83||Avg. volume||91,456|
|50-day MA||$7.71||Dividend yield||4.39%|
|200-day MA||$8.22||Market Cap||202.94M|
Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE) Company Bio
Genie Energy Ltd. operates as a retail energy provider and an oil and gas exploration company. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
GNE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Genie Energy Ltd. To summarize, we found that Genie Energy Ltd ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2013.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GNE, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 5.35% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNE Latest Social Stream
View Full GNE Social Stream
Latest GNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genie Energy Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNE as an investment opportunity.
Genie Energy Ltd., (NYSE: GNE, GNEPRA), a global provider of energy services, will announce financial and operational results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 on Thursday, March 11, 2021.
Genie Energy (NYSE: GNE, GNEPRA) today said that it continues to serve its 10,000 customers across Texas with no change in their rates under their current agreements despite the unprecedented price volatility in real-time electricity prices last week.
This weekend's Barron's cover story explores one enterprise software company's transformation into a cloud giant. Other featured articles discuss who dominates the public cloud, who stands to benefit as Texas rebuilds and how to tell when tech companies are overvalued. Also, the prospects for a private-equity giant, an engineering company, bank stocks, business development companies and more. Cover story " Oracle Is Turning Into a Cloud Giant. Why Its Stock Is a Buy " by Eric J. Savitz discusses how a new giant is starting to flex its muscles in cloud computing, and it isn't some upstart. See why Barron's claims that enterprise software company Oracle Corporation (NYSE: VZ ) has been undergoing a Microsoft-like reinvention, and why that makes the stock a buy. Avi Salzman's " Texas Looks...
Genie Solar Energy, a developer, designer and installer of commercial solar systems, has completed an innovative rooftop solar installation for Kraft Power, a provider of generator and cogeneration systems.
GE (NYSE: GE) (www.GE.com) has announced the appointment of Mohammed Mijindadi as President of GE Nigeria. In this role, Mohammed will focus on strengthening GE’s impact in Nigeria, building strong stakeholder relationships across Power, Healthcare, Aviation and Renewable Energy sectors, and supporting the businesses to develop and execute the market strategy. Mohammed brings over 20 years […]
GNE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GNEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Genie Energy Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!