Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GNE POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GNE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- GNE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.55% of US stocks).
GNE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Genie Energy Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GNE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.46% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Genie Energy Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Genie Energy Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be LL, MOV, NUS, LZB, and LWAY.
- Visit GNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.genie.com.
GNE Valuation Summary
- GNE's price/earnings ratio is 23.9; this is 6.22% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- GNE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 118 months.
- GNE's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 118 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GNE.
GNE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 52.29%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.21%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -57.88%.
The table below shows GNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.45% of graded US stocks.
- GNE's asset turnover comes in at 2.426 -- ranking 1st of 105 Utilities stocks.
- POR, HE, and AWR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GNE.
The table below shows GNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.49||52-week high||$9.60|
|Prev. close||$6.51||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$6.56||Avg. volume||98,791|
|50-day MA||$6.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.74||Market Cap||169.10M|
Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE) Company Bio
Genie Energy Ltd. operates as a retail energy provider and an oil and gas exploration company. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newark, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
GNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GNE Latest Social Stream
View Full GNE Social Stream
Latest GNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Genie Energy Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GNE as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Genie Energy Ltd (NYSE: GNE)Q2 2021 Earnings CallAug 5, 2021, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to Genie Energy's Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Call.
Genie Energy, Ltd. (NYSE: GNE, GNEPRA), a leading retail energy provider in deregulated markets in the U.S. and Europe and a provider of renewables solutions in the U.S., today announced results for its second quarter – the three months ended June 30, 2021.
Genie Energy Ltd., (NYSE: GNE, GNEPRA), a global provider of energy services, will announce financial and operational results for the second quarter of 2021 on Thursday, August 5, 2021.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? One common approach is...
Global Peaking Power Plant Market Industry Analysis 2021-2031, Featuring Wartsilla, General Electric, Edina, MAN Energy Solutions, WSP and More
Dublin, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Peaking Power Plant Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The study analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global peaking power plant market to accurately gauge its growth potential. The study presents detailed information about important growth factors, restraints, and key trends that are creating the landscape for the growth of the global peaking power plant market in order to identify opportunities for stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the global peaking power plant market would expand during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. The report offers intricate dynamics about di...
GNE Price Returns