Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GNE reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 3.84999999999999% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GNE has less fluctuation in its price than 86.75% of stocks we're observing.
- GNE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 74.82% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 92.03% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GNE's price: LW, STN, ARCH, MN and FLIC.
GNE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for GNE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 52.99% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GNE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, GNE is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 94.2% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $214 million, GNE is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 86.57% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Genie Energy Ltd, its beta is lower than 87.7% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
GNE Dividend Chart
GNE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|