Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GNE reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 0.109999999999999% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GNE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 23,609,000, ranking above 86.39% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- GNE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 71.59% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 91.2% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GNE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KINS, TCP, ETR, MBCN and NRIM.
GNE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GNE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 37.56% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Genie Energy Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- GNE's annual revenue of 348 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 12.46% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, GNE is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 95.45% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Genie Energy Ltd, its beta is lower than 87.83% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
GNE Dividend Chart
GNE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|