Genie Energy Ltd. Class B Stock (GNE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: GNE reports less variability in its cash flow than 9.82% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for GNE has a compound average growth rate of 51.15%, which is higher than 88.63% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GNE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FEDU, WPM, AAON, WDFC and TMO.
GNE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Genie Energy Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 50.81% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Genie Energy Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -50.81%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 2.74% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, GNE has a discount rate lower than 2.74% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Genie Energy Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 5.14% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, GNE's equity discount rate is less than 8.22% of those stocks.
GNE Dividend Chart
GNE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|