W R Grace & Co (GRA) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering GRA.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
GRA Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- W R Grace & Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of GRA is greater than 79.84% of Basic Materials stocks.
- GRA has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 79.44% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- W R Grace & Co's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is greater than 66.32% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of GRA is greater than 65.46% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- GRA has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 59.44% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- GRA has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding GRA using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.