Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GSBD Stock Summary
- For GSBD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.77% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 111.38%, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.36% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc is reporting a growth rate of 192.73%; that's higher than 91.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ORCC, ARCC, GBDC, FSK, and NMFC.
- Visit GSBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to homepage.html.
GSBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.36||52-week high||$20.64|
|Prev. close||$19.39||52-week low||$13.03|
|Day high||$19.59||Avg. volume||408,988|
|50-day MA||$19.13||Dividend yield||9.28%|
|200-day MA||$17.29||Market Cap||1.97B|
Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) Company Bio
Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Company's investment objective is to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, capital appreciation through direct originations of secured debt, including first lien, first lien/last-out uni-tranche and second lien debt, unsecured debt, including mezzanine debt and, to a lesser extent, investments in equities. The Company invests primarily in the United States middle-market companies. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in New York City, New York.
GSBD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GSBD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Goldman Sachs BDC Inc ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 593.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Goldman Sachs BDC Inc, consider:
- 39% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 10.75% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.67% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than merely 23.39% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GSBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSBD Latest Social Stream
View Full GSBD Social Stream
Latest GSBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Goldman Sachs BDC Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSBD as an investment opportunity.
GS earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Wall Street indexes closed mixed on Wednesday, with the Nasdaq Composite and S&P 500 falling despite another record intraday high for the latter and big banks' stellar results on the first day of earnings season. Shares of Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Wells Fargo & Co rose 2.3% and 5.5% respectively on bumper first-quarter profits. Goldman capitalized on record levels of global dealmaking activity, and Wells reduced bad loan provisions and got a grip on costs tied to its sales practices scandal.
Stocks faded into the close, but the Dow Jones Industrial Average managed to hold a slim gain after hitting a new high during the session.
Goldman Sachs is the IBD Stock Of The Day, as the investment bank flashes bullish indicators after a blowout earnings report.
JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs easily beat views, helped by loan loss reserves released and strong investment banking.
GSBD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching GSBDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!