Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GSBD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GSBD is 0.22 -- better than just 15.48% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Goldman Sachs BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 99.17% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TCPC, ARCC, PFLT, VICI, and PNNT.
- Visit GSBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to homepage.html.
GSBD Stock Price Chart More Charts
GSBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.35||52-week high||$22.50|
|Prev. close||$20.00||52-week low||$18.71|
|Day high||$19.80||Avg. volume||163,905|
|50-day MA||$21.32||Dividend yield||9%|
|200-day MA||$20.42||Market Cap||781.78M|
Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) Company Bio
Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Company's investment objective is to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, capital appreciation through direct originations of secured debt, including first lien, first lien/last-out uni-tranche and second lien debt, unsecured debt, including mezzanine debt and, to a lesser extent, investments in equities. The Company invests primarily in the United States middle-market companies. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in New York City, New York.