Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GSBD Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Goldman Sachs BDC Inc is higher than it is for about 99.37% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's share price is greater than that of only 1.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GSBD comes in at -32.03% -- higher than that of only 10.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Goldman Sachs BDC Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PFLT, MRCC, ARCC, GBDC, and TCPC.
- Visit GSBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to homepage.html.
GSBD Stock Price Chart More Charts
GSBD Price/Volume Stats
Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) Company Bio
Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. is a non-diversified, closed-end management investment company. The Company's investment objective is to generate current income and, to a lesser extent, capital appreciation through direct originations of secured debt, including first lien, first lien/last-out uni-tranche and second lien debt, unsecured debt, including mezzanine debt and, to a lesser extent, investments in equities. The Company invests primarily in the United States middle-market companies. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in New York City, New York.