Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GSBD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.03; for context, that's better than only 13.28% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for GSBD has a compound average growth rate of -84.77%, which is higher than merely 10.07% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GSBD's price: TGT, COR, SMG, KL and CHD.
GSBD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GSBD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 121.79% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Goldman Sachs BDC Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, GSBD offers a dividend yield in the top 4.41% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 121.79%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 89.82% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 89.82% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
GSBD Dividend Chart
GSBD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|