Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, GSBD has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.61%.
- Free cash flow for GSBD has a compound average growth rate of -111.03%, which is higher than 8.13% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GSBD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LGHL, CS, ISSC, COR and SBAC.
GSBD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GSBD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 915.35% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GSBD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, GSBD offers a dividend yield in the top 3.54000000000001% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 915.35%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 97.49% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 6.86% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.49% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
GSBD Dividend Chart
GSBD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|