Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, GSBD has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.61%.
- Free cash flow for GSBD has a compound average growth rate of -111.03%, which is higher than 8.13% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GSBD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LGHL, CS, ISSC, COR and SBAC.
GSBD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Goldman Sachs BDC Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1235.74% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Goldman Sachs BDC Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, GSBD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 98.29% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's expected return of 1235.74% is higher than 99.24% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 99.24% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, GSBD's equity discount rate is less than 98.67% of those stocks.
GSBD Dividend Chart
GSBD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|