Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, GSBD has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.61%.
- Free cash flow for GSBD has a compound average growth rate of -111.03%, which is higher than 8.13% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GSBD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LGHL, CS, ISSC, COR and SBAC.
GSBD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GSBD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1667.88%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Goldman Sachs BDC Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, GSBD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 96.5% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's expected return of 1667.88% is higher than 97.86% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.86% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 96.11% of them.
GSBD Dividend Chart
GSBD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GSBD Dividends vs. Peers
GSBD's dividend yield currently ranks #58 of 60 vs. its peers in the Private Equity category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on GSBD dividends?Want to do more research on Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Goldman Sachs BDC Inc Common Stock (GSBD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Goldman Sachs BDC Inc (GSBD) - Dividend Investor
Goldman Sachs BDC Inc (GSBD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha