Goldman Sachs BDC, Inc. (GSBD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, GSBD's comes in at 1.4 -- better than 88.35% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- GSBD's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -115.14% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 7.73% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GSBD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TRMD, PHX, CWCO, GAIA and TEO.
GSBD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GSBD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 103.77% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Goldman Sachs BDC Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's dividend yield of 9.33% is in the top 4.47%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc's expected return of 103.77% is higher than 91.73% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Goldman Sachs BDC Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.73% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, GSBD's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 29.91% of them.
GSBD Dividend Chart
GSBD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|