Hasbro Inc (HAS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Hasbro Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
HAS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for HAS as an investment opportunity.
- The average analyst price target of HAS is higher than 85.37% of all US stocks.
- Hasbro Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 84.81% of all US stocks.
- Hasbro Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 73.43% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of HAS is greater than 70.59% of Recreation stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of HAS is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- HAS has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- Hasbro Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding HAS using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.