HCI Group, Inc. (HCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCI POWR Grades
- HCI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 78.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HCI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.58% of US stocks).
HCI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 394.29, HCI Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.97%, HCI Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.56% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HCI is more volatile than 79.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENV, VC, MEI, PETS, and CLBK.
- Visit HCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hcigroup.com.
HCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HCI's price/earnings ratio is 201.82% higher, now standing at 33.2.
- Over the past 157 months, HCI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 28.
- HCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 28 over the prior 157 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCI.
HCI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 629.13%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 350.98%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 296.69%.
The table below shows HCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69% of graded US stocks.
- HCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.378 -- ranking 39th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ESNT, KNSL, and ITIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCI.
The table below shows HCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.57||52-week high||$139.80|
|Prev. close||$65.66||52-week low||$57.51|
|Day high||$67.89||Avg. volume||117,191|
|50-day MA||$67.08||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$90.55||Market Cap||683.81M|
HCI Group, Inc. (HCI) Company Bio
HCI Group provides property and casualty insurance products in Florida. The company provides property and casualty insurance to homeowners, condominium owners, and tenants; and reinsurance. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCI Latest Social Stream
View Full HCI Social Stream
Latest HCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HCI Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCI as an investment opportunity.
NMI Holdings (NMIH) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.39% and 1.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HCI Group, Inc. ( NYSE:HCI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is one business...
First American Financial (FAF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.29% and 24.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE: HCI), a holding company with operations in homeowners insurance, information technology services, real estate, and reinsurance, will participate at the Bank of America Securities 2022 Insurance Conference, which will be held virtually on Tuesday, February 15, 2022. HCI Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Paresh Patel is scheduled to participate on a panel on Tuesday, February 15, 2022, at 10:15 a.m. Eastern time. Manage
HCI Group, Inc.'s ( NYSE:HCI ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.40 per share on 18th of March. Based on...
HCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|