HCI Group, Inc. (HCI): Price and Financial Metrics
HCI Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, HCI Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -841.48%; that's higher than merely 1.74% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HCI is more volatile than only 8.1% of stocks we're observing.
- HCI Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OXBR, ARC, HWKN, PFMT, and FARM.
- HCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HCI Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hcigroup.com.
HCI Stock Price Chart More Charts
HCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.79||52-week high||$53.49|
|Prev. close||$46.58||52-week low||$36.72|
|Day high||$47.12||Avg. volume||60,012|
|50-day MA||$43.69||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$42.03||Market Cap||375.16M|
HCI Group, Inc. (HCI) Company Bio
HCI Group provides property and casualty insurance products in Florida. The company provides property and casualty insurance to homeowners, condominium owners, and tenants; and reinsurance. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tampa, Florida.