HCI Group, Inc. (HCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HCI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- HCI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
HCI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 292.21, HCI Group Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.06% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HCI Group Inc comes in at 42.96%, a number that bests 84.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of HCI Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 83.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASPU, TMST, LGF.B, MBUU, and BHE.
- HCI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HCI Group Inc's official web site, go to www.hcigroup.com.
HCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, HCI's price/earnings ratio is 201.82% higher, now standing at 33.2.
- Over the past 157 months, HCI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 28.
- HCI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 28 over the prior 157 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCI.
HCI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 51.68%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 18.69%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.46%.
The table below shows HCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.88% of graded US stocks.
- HCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.378 -- ranking 39th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ESNT, KNSL, and ITIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCI.
The table below shows HCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$131.68||52-week high||$139.32|
|Prev. close||$134.34||52-week low||$46.63|
|Day high||$135.98||Avg. volume||89,276|
|50-day MA||$114.71||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$87.24||Market Cap||1.11B|
HCI Group, Inc. (HCI) Company Bio
HCI Group provides property and casualty insurance products in Florida. The company provides property and casualty insurance to homeowners, condominium owners, and tenants; and reinsurance. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCI Latest Social Stream
View Full HCI Social Stream
Latest HCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HCI Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCI as an investment opportunity.
HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE:HCI) declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, October 22nd, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Friday, November 19th will be given a dividend of 0.40 per share by the insurance provider on Friday, December 17th. This represents a $1.60 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 1.21%. The ex-dividend date 
TAMPA, Fla., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE:HCI) , a holding company with operations in homeowners insurance, software development, and real estate, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the conference call.
TAMPA, Fla., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE:HCI), a holding company with operations in homeowners insurance, information technology services, real estate, and reinsurance, has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend in the amount of 40 cents per common share for the fourth quarter of 2021. The dividend will be paid December 17, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business November 19, 2021.
Long term investing can be life changing when you buy and hold the truly great businesses. And highest quality...
Can Mixed Fundamentals Have A Negative Impact on HCI Group, Inc. (NYSE:HCI) Current Share Price Momentum?
HCI Group (NYSE:HCI) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 22% over the last three...
HCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|