HCI Group, Inc. (HCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -10.06 -- higher than just 10.63% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- HCI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 49,398,000; for context, that's better than 88.79% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HCI's price: TSBK, SPOK, ENIC, INVA and TSQ.
HCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding HCI Group Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 36.51%. Digging deeper, the aspects of HCI Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, HCI is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about merely 11.2% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for HCI Group Inc, its beta is lower than 88.02% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, HCI Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 92.26% of them.
HCI Dividend Chart
HCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|