HCI Group, Inc. (HCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HCI's comes in at -10.31 -- better than merely 11.03% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HCI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 63,329,000, ranking above 89.48% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HCI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ALX, CVBF, HTLD, GEL and PCG.
HCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HCI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 25.47% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for HCI Group Inc are:
- HCI's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 9.66% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for HCI, approximately 88.24% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, HCI Group Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 91.55% of them.
HCI Dividend Chart
HCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|