HCI Group, Inc. (HCI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HCI's comes in at -10.31 -- better than merely 11.03% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HCI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 63,329,000, ranking above 89.48% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HCI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ALX, CVBF, HTLD, GEL and PCG.
HCI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for HCI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 41.36% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HCI, investors may wish to consider are:
- HCI Group Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 19.13% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- HCI Group Inc's market cap of $721 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 16.39% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, HCI has a beta lower than merely 14.53% of them.
HCI Dividend Chart
HCI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|