Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD): Price and Financial Metrics
HD Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $244,989,738,782, Home Depot Inc has a greater market value than 99.51% of US stocks.
- Home Depot Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.14% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -31.91 for Home Depot Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Home Depot Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KO, VZ, DIS, ENIC, and CVX.
- Visit HD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homedepot.com.
HD Stock Price Chart More Charts
HD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$231.91||52-week high||$239.31|
|Prev. close||$228.82||52-week low||$174.53|
|Day high||$232.60||Avg. volume||4,960,025|
|50-day MA||$222.21||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$215.71||Market Cap||252.97B|
Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD) Company Bio
Home Depot operates as a home improvement retailer, selling various building materials, home improvement products, and lawn and garden products, as well as provide installation, home maintenance, and professional service programs to do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me, and professional customers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.