Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.21% of US stocks.
- HD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- HD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
HD Stock Summary
- HD has a market capitalization of $355,012,111,747 -- more than approximately 99.62% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HD is 69.8 -- better than 99.64% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 32.46 for Home Depot Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.82% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MA, BAC, PG, UNH, and WMT.
- Visit HD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homedepot.com.
HD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HD's price/sales ratio is 71.43% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- HD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HD.
HD Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 85.48%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 55.26%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.01%.
The table below shows HD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.21% of graded US stocks.
- HD's asset turnover comes in at 2.057 -- ranking 44th of 164 Retail stocks.
- BNED, KAR, and BLDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HD.
The table below shows HD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$335.67||52-week high||$345.69|
|Prev. close||$336.39||52-week low||$246.59|
|Day high||$339.65||Avg. volume||3,973,960|
|50-day MA||$327.86||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$302.34||Market Cap||354.25B|
Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD) Company Bio
Home Depot operates as a home improvement retailer, selling various building materials, home improvement products, and lawn and garden products, as well as provide installation, home maintenance, and professional service programs to do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me, and professional customers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
HD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HD Latest Social Stream
View Full HD Social Stream
Latest HD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Home Depot Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HD as an investment opportunity.
Home Depot (HD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Home Depot is one of the biggest companies in the United States and a stock leader on the Dow Jones industrials, but is Home Depot stock a buy right now?
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Focus List.
The home-improvement retailer's stock price is up more than 160% over the past five years and has room to go higher still.
Market crashes often present lucrative investment opportunities for investors in top stocks to buy at cheaper prices.
HD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|