Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD): Price and Financial Metrics
HD Stock Summary
- HD has a higher market value than 99.61% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $257,273,359,909.
- Home Depot Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.12% of US listed stocks.
- HD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VZ, DIS, UNH, MA, and WFC.
- Visit HD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homedepot.com.
HD Stock Price Chart More Charts
HD Price/Volume Stats
Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD) Company Bio
Home Depot operates as a home improvement retailer, selling various building materials, home improvement products, and lawn and garden products, as well as provide installation, home maintenance, and professional service programs to do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me, and professional customers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.