Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD): Price and Financial Metrics
HD Stock Summary
- HD has a market capitalization of $280,228,417,286 -- more than approximately 99.54% of US stocks.
- Home Depot Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.7% of US listed stocks.
- HD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Home Depot Inc are PG, UNH, CMCSA, BAC, and VZ.
- HD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Home Depot Inc's official web site, go to www.homedepot.com.
HD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$257.66||52-week high||$292.95|
|Prev. close||$260.29||52-week low||$140.63|
|Day high||$260.50||Avg. volume||4,237,416|
|50-day MA||$271.97||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$268.84||Market Cap||277.40B|
Home Depot, Inc. (The) (HD) Company Bio
Home Depot operates as a home improvement retailer, selling various building materials, home improvement products, and lawn and garden products, as well as provide installation, home maintenance, and professional service programs to do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me, and professional customers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
HD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Home Depot Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 5.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HD, they are:
- HD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 27.88% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Home Depot Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 21.8% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HD Latest Social Stream
View Full HD Social Stream
Latest HD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Home Depot Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HD as an investment opportunity.
The Home Depot, Inc. (HD) Management Presents at Raymond James Associates 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference (Transcript)
The Home Depot, Inc. (HD) Raymond James Associates 42nd Annual Institutional Investors Conference March 02, 2021, 12:50 PM ET Company Participants Ted Decker - President, Chief Operating Officer Jeff Kinnaird - EV, Merchandising Isabel Janci - VP, Investor Relations and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Bobby Griffin - Raymond James Presentation...
Same-store sales for Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) grew 28% in the fourth-quarter, but pessimism remains about 2021. Despite a rough Q4 report, Six Flags (NYSE: SIX) hits a 52-week high on optimism for "The Great Reopening." In this episode of MarketFoolery, host Chris Hill is joined by Motley Fool analyst Clay Bruning to analyze these stories, and Clay shares some boots-on-the-ground research from his days at a Six Flags theme park.
Home Depot is one of the biggest companies in the United States and a stock leader on the Dow Jones industrials, but is Home Depot stock a buy right now?
On this clip from Motley Fool Live, recorded on Jan. 19, Fool.com contributor Brian Withers discusses his favorite dividend stock and top growth stock for 2021. Jason Hall wraps up with some key facts investors should know about the well-known dividend-paying retailer. Brian Withers: Well, like Dylan, I am not a seeker of dividend stocks.
They are ranked higher than most of their competitors
HD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Home Depot Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!