Home Depot Inc. (HD): Price and Financial Metrics
HD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$326.17||52-week high||$347.25|
|Prev. close||$326.11||52-week low||$274.26|
|Day high||$327.41||Avg. volume||3,601,144|
|50-day MA||$298.70||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$303.60||Market Cap||324.62B|
HD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.78% of US stocks).
HD Stock Summary
- HD has a market capitalization of $318,105,590,579 -- more than approximately 99.49% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HD is 107.49 -- better than 99.78% of US stocks.
- HD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.51% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOME DEPOT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be COST, MA, BAC, PEP, and PG.
- Visit HD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.homedepot.com.
HD Valuation Summary
- HD's price/earnings ratio is 20.3; this is 26.09% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- HD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HD.
HD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 59.76%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 51.54%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -5.61%.
The table below shows HD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.73% of graded US stocks.
- HD's asset turnover comes in at 2.057 -- ranking 45th of 165 Retail stocks.
- BNED, WBA, and BLDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HD.
The table below shows HD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Home Depot Inc. (HD) Company Bio
Home Depot operates as a home improvement retailer, selling various building materials, home improvement products, and lawn and garden products, as well as provide installation, home maintenance, and professional service programs to do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me, and professional customers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
HD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HD Latest Social Stream
View Full HD Social Stream
Latest HD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOME DEPOT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HD as an investment opportunity.
The rapid, large rise in rates made home sales fall sharply.
While it might immediately seem the most intuitive concept, investors may want to start planning stocks to buy this winter.
Unveiling the nuances of retail efficiency: A comparative analysis of 3 retail giants
The Home Depot Inc (NYSE:HD), a leading player in the home improvement retail industry, has witnessed an insider sell that has caught the attention of market watchers.
The top stocks have the performance of well-run companies, a steady performance, and the potential for future growth. In addition, top stocks turn over more shares and thus have plenty of liquidity to reduce your transaction costs. Investors often compare top stocks against the Russell 3000 Index, a broad measure of the U.S. stock market comprising 3,000 large publicly traded companies or 96% of the investable U.S. equity market.
HD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|