Home Depot Inc. (HD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.82% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HD has returned $6,615,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.9% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LVS, AMK, SFE, CEA and SQM.
HD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for HD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 3.79%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Home Depot Inc are:
- HD's annual revenue, now at roughly $144 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 88.76% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Home Depot Inc than it is for 80.25% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
HD Dividend Chart
HD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|