Home Depot Inc. (HD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 96.82% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HD has returned $6,615,000,000 US dollars -- more than 96.9% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LVS, AMK, SFE, CEA and SQM.
HD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 1.82% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HD, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -1.82%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 73.68% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HD has a discount rate lower than 73.68% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Home Depot Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 78.15% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, HD's equity discount rate is less than 79.53% of those stocks.
HD Dividend Chart
HD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HD Dividends vs. Peers
HD's dividend yield currently ranks #10 of 78 vs. its peers in the Home Improvement & Goods category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Home Depot Inc and its dividends:
Home Depot Inc Common Stock (HD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Home Depot Inc (HD) - Dividend Investor
Home Depot Inc (HD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha