Home Depot Inc (HD) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering Home Depot Inc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
HD Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of HD is greater than 98.46% of all US stocks.
- Home Depot Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 97.26% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of HD is higher than 28.85% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- HD has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 69.23% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- Home Depot Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than 34.59% of all US stocks.
- HD has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 36.54% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of HD is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is HD a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!