HDFC Bank Limited (HDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HDB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HDB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HDB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 5.89% of US stocks).
HDB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $123,560,364,852, HDFC BANK LTD has a greater market value than 98.33% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HDB is currently 0.21, higher than merely 1.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- HDFC BANK LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -545.63%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HDFC BANK LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SONY, HSBC, BKNG, AXP, and SCHW.
- Visit HDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hdfcbank.com.
HDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.55||52-week high||$71.76|
|Prev. close||$66.91||52-week low||$50.61|
|Day high||$66.84||Avg. volume||1,463,691|
|50-day MA||$68.13||Dividend yield||0.73%|
|200-day MA||$61.82||Market Cap||123.02B|
HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Company Bio
HDFC Bank provides a range of banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
HDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HDB Latest Social Stream
View Full HDB Social Stream
Latest HDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HDFC BANK LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HDB as an investment opportunity.
In the 50-stock Nifty50, 36 stocks advanced. The top gainers were Adani Ports, Titan, Bajaj Finance, Bajaj Finserv and HDFC Bank while the top losers were, Divis Laboratories, Adani Enterprises, BPCL, Tata Consumer Products and Hindalco Industries. Get more Markets News and Business News on Zee Business.
India's debt and forex markets could have a relatively calm year with rangebound moves as most global and domestic risks are factored in, although greater clarity on most parameters will emerge from April, HDFC Bank's treasurer told Reuters on Friday. "This year we could see much more rangebound movements in the currency and bond market as well as the banking system liquidity," said Ashish Parthasarthy, treasurer at the country's largest private lender. According to Parthasarthy, with the markets having largely factored in the U.S. Federal Reserve's actions, there would be clarity on where the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) stands in its policy cycle after the February meeting.
HDFC Bank partners with NIIT for building pipeline of high-quality Virtual Relationship Management professionals | Business News This Week
Stay connected with Business News This Week for business news, news this week, news headlines, business news, health, education, startups
Prabhudas Lilladher expert believes that Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, etc. stocks will be in focus today
Private bank HDFC has partnered with talent development company NIIT to train students for a virtual relationship management role in the banking sector. This four-week program seeks to build advanced sales skills among the students for acquiring new customers for multiple products and services.
HDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|