HDFC Bank Limited (HDB): Price and Financial Metrics
HDB Stock Summary
- HDB has a higher market value than 97.8% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $59,834,695,453.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hdfc Bank Ltd is higher than merely 4.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Hdfc Bank Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -309.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hdfc Bank Ltd are MDLZ, LFC, EL, CI, and BKNG.
- Visit HDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hdfcbank.com.
HDB Stock Price Chart More Charts
HDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.31||52-week high||$65.89|
|Prev. close||$41.22||52-week low||$29.50|
|Day high||$40.66||Avg. volume||2,771,455|
|50-day MA||$52.76||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$57.83||Market Cap||71.37B|
HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Company Bio
HDFC Bank provides a range of banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Mumbai, India.