HDFC Bank Limited (HDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HDB POWR Grades
- HDB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.44% of US stocks.
- HDB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HDB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.47% of US stocks).
HDB Stock Summary
- HDB has a market capitalization of $113,486,347,425 -- more than approximately 97.76% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hdfc Bank Ltd is higher than only 1.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- HDB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hdfc Bank Ltd are INFY, EL, ANTM, BKNG, and TGT.
- HDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hdfc Bank Ltd's official web site, go to www.hdfcbank.com.
HDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.14||52-week high||$79.39|
|Prev. close||$56.88||52-week low||$50.61|
|Day high||$58.28||Avg. volume||2,149,083|
|50-day MA||$57.50||Dividend yield||0.91%|
|200-day MA||$66.71||Market Cap||106.84B|
HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Company Bio
HDFC Bank provides a range of banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
HDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HDB Latest Social Stream
View Full HDB Social Stream
Latest HDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hdfc Bank Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HDB as an investment opportunity.
SBI vs HDFC Bank Vs ICICI Bank vs IDFC First: In view of several leading Indian banks renewing their savings account interest rates this year, it is a good time to keep an eye on the savings account interest rates
Tech Mahindra, HDFC Bank, Tata Power among 5 stocks to buy in falling market—Vinod Nair of Geojit Financial Services explains why
Russia-Ukraine war has left the stock markets across the world guessing about the severity of the conflict on the equity markets in current scenario Get more Markets News and Business News on Zee Business.
State-owned NHPC on Thursday said it has inked a pact with HDFC bank to securitise return on equity of its 540-MW Chamera-I Power Plant in Himachal Pradesh for 10 years. "NHPC Ltd has signed a facility agreement today i.e. February 24, 2022, (on Thursday) with HDFC Bank Ltd to securitise the return on equity of Chamera-I Power Station (3 X 180 MW), Himachal Pradesh, for a tenor of 10 years," according to a BSE filing. The amount of the securitisation facility has been arrived Rs 1,016.39 crore or 5.24 per cent per annum discounting rate linked with three-month T-bills. In December 2021, NHPC''s board had approved the proposal for monetisation by securitisation through bidding process of return on equity (RoE) of Chamera-1 Power Station (3 X 180 MW), Himachal Pradesh, and further to mone...
Kotak Mutual Fund AUM sees 4500 cr jump in January; Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Tech Mahindra top additions
Kotak Mutual Fund saw it assets under management (AUM) growing 1.66% or Rs 4500 crore month-on-month as the fund house AUM grew from Rs 2,698bn in December to Rs2,743bn in January, showed Edelweiss Alternate Research. Get more Markets News and Business News on Zee Business.
Savings account interest rates have recently been revised by a few banks. So, let''s have a look at the savings account interest rates offered by HDFC Bank, State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank and Punjab National Bank (PNB).
HDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|