HDFC Bank Limited (HDB): Price and Financial Metrics
HDB Stock Summary
- Hdfc Bank Ltd's market capitalization of $113,285,088,753 is ahead of 98.29% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HDB is currently 0.62, higher than just 3.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Hdfc Bank Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -163.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.09% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hdfc Bank Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be RY, AXP, DEO, CHTR, and GE.
- HDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hdfc Bank Ltd's official web site, go to www.hdfcbank.com.
HDB Stock Price Chart More Charts
HDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.23||52-week high||$65.89|
|Prev. close||$58.74||52-week low||$47.25|
|Day high||$59.98||Avg. volume||1,572,246|
|50-day MA||$62.26||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$59.58||Market Cap||107.53B|
HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Company Bio
HDFC Bank provides a range of banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Mumbai, India.