HDFC Bank Limited (HDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HDB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HDB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HDB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.36% of US stocks).
HDB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $119,885,501,214, HDFC BANK LTD has a greater market value than 98.45% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for HDFC BANK LTD is higher than just 1.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HDB comes in at -562.35% -- higher than that of only 0.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HDFC BANK LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be HSBC, HON, CVS, ADP, and SCHW.
- Visit HDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hdfcbank.com.
HDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.97||52-week high||$78.43|
|Prev. close||$61.12||52-week low||$50.61|
|Day high||$60.42||Avg. volume||1,905,318|
|50-day MA||$62.50||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$61.32||Market Cap||108.36B|
HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Company Bio
HDFC Bank provides a range of banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
HDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HDB Latest Social Stream
View Full HDB Social Stream
Latest HDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HDFC BANK LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HDB as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, July 29, 2022--HDFC Bank Limited filed its Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2022 on July 29, 2022.
A lot has been happening in the financial sector of India with big-ticket M&As hogging the spotlight.
Motiwala Capital, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be seen here. In 2021, the fund’s core US capital appreciation gained +26.5% net of fees. US markets continued their winning ways with the S&P 500 index returning 28.7%. Spare some time to check the fund’s top […]
India's largest private lender HDFC Bank's $40 billion acquisition of its biggest shareholder could face regulatory hurdles due to the stake it would give the bank in the insurance sector, analysts said. Sources told Reuters last year that the Reserve Bank of India, which acts as regulator for the financial industry, wants banks to limit ownership stakes in insurance companies. HDFC Bank's acquisition of HDFC Ltd, announced on Monday, will create an entity with a combined balance sheet worth $237 billion and will include the target's insurance and other financial subsidiaries.
Today's one of those rare days when the stock of HDFC Bank (NYSE: HDB) made a big move, and rightfully so. HDFC Bank wants to merge with its parent, HDFC (which is listed in India), in an all-stock deal, after which HDFC will become a subsidiary of the bank. This is a potential merger between the largest private bank and the largest housing-finance company (HDFC) in the world's second most-populous country.
HDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|