HDFC Bank Limited (HDB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HDB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HDB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.35% of US stocks.
- HDB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- HDB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HDB Stock Summary
- Hdfc Bank Ltd's market capitalization of $133,514,429,767 is ahead of 98.26% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HDB is currently 0.14, higher than just 1.51% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Hdfc Bank Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 7.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hdfc Bank Ltd are HON, EL, TGT, C, and SCHW.
- HDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hdfc Bank Ltd's official web site, go to www.hdfcbank.com.
HDB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.98||52-week high||$84.70|
|Prev. close||$72.73||52-week low||$46.62|
|Day high||$74.27||Avg. volume||1,453,192|
|50-day MA||$74.37||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$74.76||Market Cap||135.95B|
HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Company Bio
HDFC Bank provides a range of banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
HDB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HDB Latest Social Stream
View Full HDB Social Stream
Latest HDB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hdfc Bank Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HDB as an investment opportunity.
HDFC was the top loser in the Sensex pack, shedding over 1 per cent, followed by Axis Bank, Tata Steel, Nestle India, HDFC Bank and HUL.
Amazon India users can now shop in Bengali, Marathi; will soon allow voice shopping in Hindi- Technology News, Firstpost
Amazon will host the Amazon Great Indian Festival sale soon, where buyers will get an instant discount of 10 percent on HDFC Bank cards.
HDFC Bank Ltd., Indias largest private lender, plans to double the amount of loans it makes to retail borrowers over the next couple years as
HDFC bank has the lowest bad-loan ratio among peers, and now wants to focus on unsecured loans for salaried workers, vehicle loans and government business
The partnership aims to provide one of the widest range of offerings across customer segments, with special focus on millennials, business owners and merchants
HDB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|