HDFC Bank Limited (HDB): Price and Financial Metrics
HDB Stock Summary
- HDB has a market capitalization of $113,285,088,753 -- more than approximately 98.29% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hdfc Bank Ltd is higher than merely 3.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HDB comes in at -163.47% -- higher than that of merely 2.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hdfc Bank Ltd are RY, AXP, DEO, CHTR, and GE.
- HDB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hdfc Bank Ltd's official web site, go to www.hdfcbank.com.
HDB Stock Price Chart More Charts
HDB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.74||52-week high||$65.89|
|Prev. close||$59.73||52-week low||$49.03|
|Day high||$59.00||Avg. volume||1,485,571|
|50-day MA||$61.28||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$59.68||Market Cap||106.64B|
HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Company Bio
HDFC Bank provides a range of banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Mumbai, India.