HDFC Bank Limited (HDB): Price and Financial Metrics
HDB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $111,797,836,547, Hdfc Bank Ltd has a greater market value than 98.33% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for HDB is currently 0.61, higher than just 3.55% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Hdfc Bank Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -165.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.51% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hdfc Bank Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be RY, TD, UPS, DEO, and CHTR.
- Visit HDB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hdfcbank.com.
HDB Stock Price Chart More Charts
HDB Price/Volume Stats
HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Company Bio
HDFC Bank provides a range of banking and financial services to individuals and businesses in India, Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Mumbai, India.