Hess Corporation (HES): Price and Financial Metrics
HES Stock Summary
- HES has a market capitalization of $21,353,812,949 -- more than approximately 90.59% of US stocks.
- HES's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Hess Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HES, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEM, MRO, BHC, TEVA, and CXO.
- Visit HES's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hess.com.
HES Stock Price Chart More Charts
HES Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.15||52-week high||$74.11|
|Prev. close||$64.41||52-week low||$51.05|
|Day high||$63.25||Avg. volume||2,085,862|
|50-day MA||$65.87||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$63.71||Market Cap||18.94B|
Hess Corporation (HES) Company Bio
Hess Corporation develops, produces, purchases, transports, and sells crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in New York, New York.