Hess Corporation (HES) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HES's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than only 1.13% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- HES is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 3.12% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HES's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WHR, SJR, LOW, COR and CNSL.
HES Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Hess Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.05% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hess Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Hess Corp has annual revenue of approximately $5 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of only 13.59% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- With a market cap of roughly $17 billion, HES is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 10.65% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Hess Corp, its beta is lower than 9.11% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
HES Dividend Chart
HES Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|