Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (HIG): Price and Financial Metrics
HIG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,735,033,477, Hartford Financial Services Group Inc has a greater market value than 90.72% of US stocks.
- HIG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 76.8% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HIG has reported earnings growth of -525.55%, putting it ahead of just 2.67% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MCK, KR, IP, UAL, and RF.
- HIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's official web site, go to www.thehartford.com.
HIG Stock Price Chart More Charts
HIG Price/Volume Stats
Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (HIG) Company Bio
Hartford Financial provides insurance and financial services to individual and business customers primarily in the United States. The companys Commercial Lines segment offers workers compensation, property, automobile, marine, umbrella, liability, and livestock coverages, as well as customized insurance products and risk management services, including professional liability, bond, and specialty casualty coverages. Its Personal Lines segment provides standard automobile, homeowners, and personal umbrella coverages to individuals. The company was founded in 1810 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.