Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (HIG): Price and Financial Metrics
HIG Stock Summary
- HIG has a market capitalization of $21,481,105,427 -- more than approximately 90.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hartford Financial Services Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -525.55%; that's higher than only 2.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HIG is more volatile than only 7.85% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAH, MCK, NRG, DLTR, and CTL.
- Visit HIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.thehartford.com.
HIG Stock Price Chart More Charts
HIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.09||52-week high||$62.75|
|Prev. close||$58.53||52-week low||$47.50|
|Day high||$58.71||Avg. volume||2,221,639|
|50-day MA||$59.95||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$58.28||Market Cap||20.94B|
Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (HIG) Company Bio
Hartford Financial provides insurance and financial services to individual and business customers primarily in the United States. The companys Commercial Lines segment offers workers compensation, property, automobile, marine, umbrella, liability, and livestock coverages, as well as customized insurance products and risk management services, including professional liability, bond, and specialty casualty coverages. Its Personal Lines segment provides standard automobile, homeowners, and personal umbrella coverages to individuals. The company was founded in 1810 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
HIG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Hartford Financial Services Group Inc ranked in the 78st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 188.83%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HIG, they are:
- As a business, HIG is generating more cash flow than 90.66% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
- HIG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 24.71% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|