Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (HIG): Price and Financial Metrics
HIG Stock Summary
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's market capitalization of $18,740,900,392 is ahead of 88.27% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.92, Hartford Financial Services Group Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 14.75% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hartford Financial Services Group Inc is higher than merely 18.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RF, UAL, IP, CFG, and ALK.
- HIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's official web site, go to www.thehartford.com.
HIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.05||52-week high||$53.95|
|Prev. close||$52.42||52-week low||$19.04|
|Day high||$52.82||Avg. volume||2,107,250|
|50-day MA||$50.13||Dividend yield||2.67%|
|200-day MA||$43.16||Market Cap||18.61B|
Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (HIG) Company Bio
Hartford Financial provides insurance and financial services to individual and business customers primarily in the United States. The companys Commercial Lines segment offers workers compensation, property, automobile, marine, umbrella, liability, and livestock coverages, as well as customized insurance products and risk management services, including professional liability, bond, and specialty casualty coverages. Its Personal Lines segment provides standard automobile, homeowners, and personal umbrella coverages to individuals. The company was founded in 1810 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
HIG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Hartford Financial Services Group Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 191.17% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HIG, they are:
- As a business, HIG is generating more cash flow than 90.74% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 16.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- HIG's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 16.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIG Latest Social Stream
View Full HIG Social Stream
Latest HIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hartford Financial Services Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIG as an investment opportunity.
These businesses look like unmissable opportunities
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly...
The following slide deck was published by The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for Hartford Financial Services Group
Below we share with you three top-ranked Hartford mutual funds. Each has a Zacks Mutual Fund Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
HIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HIGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!