Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (HIG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HIG's average cash flow over the past 5.75 years is greater than 89.27% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HIG's comes in at -8.03 -- better than only 13.98% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- HIG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 91.28% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HIG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EQC, WST, DG, SPRT and KL.
HIG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HIG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 41.77%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hartford Financial Services Group Inc are:
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 32.86% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's market cap of $16 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 22.33% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Hartford Financial Services Group Inc, its beta is lower than merely 24.26% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
HIG Dividend Chart
HIG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HIG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HIG dividends?Want to do more research on Hartford Financial Services Group Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc Common Stock (HIG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG) - Dividend Investor
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha