Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOFT POWR Grades
- HOFT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HOFT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HOFT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
HOFT Stock Summary
- HOFT's price/sales ratio is 0.5; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 9.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.25%, Hooker Furniture Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.88% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HOFT has reported earnings growth of -296.12%, putting it ahead of merely 7.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GCO, OCC, DYNT, KELYA, and CNXN.
- HOFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hooker Furniture Corp's official web site, go to www.hookerfurniture.com.
HOFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOFT's price/sales ratio is 77.42% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 233 months, HOFT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.7.
- HOFT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 233 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOFT.
HOFT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 20.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 119.61%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 58.37%.
The table below shows HOFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.61% of graded US stocks.
- HOFT's asset turnover comes in at 1.731 -- ranking 6th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- SNBR, LEG, and MOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOFT.
The table below shows HOFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.82||52-week high||$42.90|
|Prev. close||$27.14||52-week low||$25.38|
|Day high||$28.13||Avg. volume||49,974|
|50-day MA||$31.63||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$34.44||Market Cap||331.73M|
Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Company Bio
Hooker Furniture operates as a home furnishings marketing, design, and logistics company primarily in North America. It designs, imports, manufactures, and markets residential household furniture products. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Martinsville, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOFT Latest Social Stream
View Full HOFT Social Stream
Latest HOFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hooker Furniture Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOFT as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
Williams-Sonoma CEO Laura Alber joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss the labor market and how Williams-Sonoma is attracting 'great talent' to the company.
(RTTNews) - Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) reported that it achieved double-digit sales and profitability increases in the second quarter, with all three of its reportable segments posting year-over-year sales gains of more than 20%. Operating margin improved moderately despite higher freight and raw material costs and ongoing shortages of
MARTINSVILLE, Va., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hooker Furniture Corporation (NASDAQ-GS: HOFT) today reported consolidated net sales of $162.5 million for its fiscal 2022 second quarter ended August 1, 2021, a $32.0 million, or 25%, increase compared to the prior year period.
MARTINSVILLE, Va., Sept. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hooker Furniture (Nasdaq-GS:HOFT) announced that on September 2, 2021, its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share, payable on September 30, 2021, to shareholders of record at September 16, 2021.
HOFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|