Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT): Price and Financial Metrics
HOFT Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 9.33, Hooker Furniture Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 13.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Hooker Furniture Corp is higher than 94.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 90.98%, Hooker Furniture Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 86.01% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JCTCF, UTI, AHPI, SBFG, and KRO.
- HOFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hooker Furniture Corp's official web site, go to www.hookerfurniture.com.
HOFT Stock Price Chart More Charts
HOFT Price/Volume Stats
Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Company Bio
Hooker Furniture operates as a home furnishings marketing, design, and logistics company primarily in North America. It designs, imports, manufactures, and markets residential household furniture products. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Martinsville, Virginia.