Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT): Price and Financial Metrics
HOFT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Hooker Furniture Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.63% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- HOFT's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 93.14%, Hooker Furniture Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 85.66% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hooker Furniture Corp are PAHC, ESCA, EDUC, ITIC, and CULP.
- HOFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hooker Furniture Corp's official web site, go to www.hookerfurniture.com.
HOFT Stock Price Chart More Charts
HOFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.03||52-week high||$32.22|
|Prev. close||$21.35||52-week low||$17.09|
|Day high||$21.65||Avg. volume||60,408|
|50-day MA||$24.28||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$22.74||Market Cap||237.12M|
Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Company Bio
Hooker Furniture operates as a home furnishings marketing, design, and logistics company primarily in North America. It designs, imports, manufactures, and markets residential household furniture products. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Martinsville, Virginia.
HOFT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Hooker Furniture Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Hooker Furniture Corp ranked in the 22st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HOFT, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 9.43% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- Hooker Furniture Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
- HOFT's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 20.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|