Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOFT POWR Grades
- HOFT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.65% of US stocks.
- HOFT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- HOFT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
HOFT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.38, HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 13.36% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 44.17%, HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 80.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP are NUS, JCTCF, BGSF, KFY, and WHLM.
- Visit HOFT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hookerfurniture.com.
HOFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOFT's price/earnings ratio is 87.6% higher, now standing at 24.2.
- Over the past 243 months, HOFT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOFT.
HOFT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -127.57%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -4.73%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -83.87%.
The table below shows HOFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.2% of graded US stocks.
- HOFT's asset turnover comes in at 1.731 -- ranking 6th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- SNBR, APOG, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOFT.
The table below shows HOFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOFT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HOFT, see our HOFT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$51.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
HOFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.52||52-week high||$22.10|
|Prev. close||$19.50||52-week low||$12.90|
|Day high||$19.73||Avg. volume||38,861|
|50-day MA||$20.58||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$17.21||Market Cap||209.87M|
Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Company Bio
Hooker Furniture operates as a home furnishings marketing, design, and logistics company primarily in North America. It designs, imports, manufactures, and markets residential household furniture products. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Martinsville, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOFT Latest Social Stream
View Full HOFT Social Stream
Latest HOFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOOKER FURNISHINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOFT as an investment opportunity.
Hooker Furnishings Corporation's (NASDAQ:HOFT) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
Most readers would already be aware that Hooker Furnishings' (NASDAQ:HOFT) stock increased significantly by 36% over...
Hooker Furnishings Corporation (NASDAQ:HOFT) is favoured by institutional owners who hold 74% of the company
Every investor in Hooker Furnishings Corporation ( NASDAQ:HOFT ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
Investors Could Be Concerned With Hooker Furnishings' (NASDAQ:HOFT) Returns On Capital
If we're looking to avoid a business that is in decline, what are the trends that can warn us ahead of time? Businesses...
Hooker Furnishings' (NASDAQ:HOFT) Dividend Will Be Increased To $0.22
The board of Hooker Furnishings Corporation ( NASDAQ:HOFT ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.22...
Hooker Furnishings Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Hooker Furnishings ( NASDAQ:HOFT ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$151.6m (up 14% from 3Q...
HOFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HOFTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hooker Furniture Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hooker Furniture Corp (HOFT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hooker Furniture Corp (HOFT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hooker Furniture Corp (HOFT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...