Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT): Price and Financial Metrics
HOFT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.77, Hooker Furniture Corp has a higher such ratio than just 15.58% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.6%, Hooker Furniture Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.03% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Hooker Furniture Corp is reporting a growth rate of -160.56%; that's higher than merely 12.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MOV, TBI, KAMN, SHAK, and TWIN.
- HOFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hooker Furniture Corp's official web site, go to www.hookerfurniture.com.
HOFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.97||52-week high||$39.98|
|Prev. close||$34.60||52-week low||$12.47|
|Day high||$35.01||Avg. volume||47,875|
|50-day MA||$35.64||Dividend yield||2.06%|
|200-day MA||$29.66||Market Cap||415.69M|
Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Company Bio
Hooker Furniture operates as a home furnishings marketing, design, and logistics company primarily in North America. It designs, imports, manufactures, and markets residential household furniture products. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Martinsville, Virginia.
HOFT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hooker Furniture Corp. To summarize, we found that Hooker Furniture Corp ranked in the 86th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hooker Furniture Corp, consider:
- Hooker Furniture Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 22 -- greater than 82.84% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Hooker Furniture Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -22.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 4.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Hooker Furniture Corp has a reliance on debt greater than only 24.07% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HOFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOFT Latest Social Stream
View Full HOFT Social Stream
Latest HOFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hooker Furniture Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOFT as an investment opportunity.
Photo by CreativaStudio/E+ via Getty Images Hooker (NASDAQ:HOFT) has been publicly listed for 26 years since 1994 and was formally incorporated 96 years ago in 1924. Given its incredibly long history, it is still underfollowed and overlooked by the street. Given the recent housing surge, we find this to be...
Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 14, 2021 09:00 ET Company Participants Paul Huckfeldt - Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer Jeremy Hoff - Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants Anthony Lebiedzinski - Sidoti & Company Jeff Geygan - Global Value Sandy Mehta - Evaluate...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 14, 2021/ Hooker Furniture Corp. (NASDAQ:HOFT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 14, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Hooker Furniture Reports Fourth Quarter Profitability Improvements, Continued Strong Demand and Increased Backlogs
MARTINSVILLE, Va., April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hooker Furniture Corporation (NASDAQ-GS: HOFT) today reported consolidated net sales for the fiscal 2021 fourth quarter of $155.3 million, with net income of $8.5 million, a $1.5 million or 22% increase compared to net income in the fourth quarter a year ago. Earnings per share for the quarter were $0.71 per diluted share, an increase of 20%. Net sales for the quarter, which began November 2, 2020 and ended January 31, 2021, decreased by $9.6 million, or 5.8%, compared to last fiscal year’s fourth quarter sales. Sales increased in two of the Company’s three reportable segments for the quarter, with Hooker Branded sales up almost $10 million or 25% over the prior year quarter, and Domestic Upholstery sales up approximately $1.4 millio...
Hooker Furniture Corporation ( NASDAQ:HOFT ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price...
HOFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HOFTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hooker Furniture Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!