Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HOFT POWR Grades
- HOFT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.32% of US stocks.
- HOFT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HOFT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
HOFT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.39, HOOKER FURNISHINGS Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 8.12% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, HOFT has reported earnings growth of -300.57%, putting it ahead of merely 6.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HOFT comes in at 14.34% -- higher than that of 88.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HOFT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JCTCF, DLTH, DYNT, UEPS, and SCHL.
- HOFT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HOOKER FURNISHINGS Corp's official web site, go to www.hookerfurniture.com.
HOFT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HOFT's price/sales ratio is 77.42% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 233 months, HOFT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.7.
- HOFT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.7 over the prior 233 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HOFT.
HOFT Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 23.74%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -13.24%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 17.99%.
The table below shows HOFT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HOFT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HOFT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.2% of graded US stocks.
- HOFT's asset turnover comes in at 1.731 -- ranking 6th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- SNBR, APOG, and LEG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HOFT.
The table below shows HOFT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HOFT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HOFT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.75||52-week high||$36.03|
|Prev. close||$15.86||52-week low||$14.92|
|Day high||$15.76||Avg. volume||102,900|
|50-day MA||$16.74||Dividend yield||5.04%|
|200-day MA||$21.55||Market Cap||189.03M|
Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Company Bio
Hooker Furniture operates as a home furnishings marketing, design, and logistics company primarily in North America. It designs, imports, manufactures, and markets residential household furniture products. The company was founded in 1924 and is based in Martinsville, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
HOFT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HOFT Latest Social Stream
View Full HOFT Social Stream
Latest HOFT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HOOKER FURNISHINGS Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HOFT as an investment opportunity.
MARTINSVILLE, Va., March 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hooker Furnishings Corporation (Nasdaq-GS: HOFT) announced that on March 1, 2022, its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share, payable on March 31, 2022 to shareholders of record at March 17, 2022. Hooker Furnishings Corporation, in its 98th year of business, is a designer, marketer and importer of casegoods (wooden and metal furniture), leather furniture and fabric-upholstered furniture for the residential, h
MARTINSVILLE, Va., Feb. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hooker Furnishings (NASDAQ: HOFT) announced to today that it has completed the acquisition of Sunset West, a leading west coast-based manufacturer of outdoor furniture, in an all-cash transaction. The deal enables Hooker Furnishings to immediately gain market share in the growing outdoor furniture segment of the industry with one of the most respected brands in the category. Under terms of the deal, Sunset West’s management team and all the co
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 19th-20th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of Hooker Furnishings Corporation (NASDAQ:HOFT) Shares?
If you want to know who really controls Hooker Furnishings Corporation ( NASDAQ:HOFT ), then you'll have to look at the...
Investment company Dean Small Cap Value (Current Portfolio) buys American Woodmark Corp, National Energy Services Reunited Corp, Energizer Holdings Inc, White Mountains Insurance Group, Stepan Co, sells Powell Industries Inc, Pactiv Evergreen Inc, Commercial Metals Co, Apogee Enterprises Inc, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Dean Small Cap Value.
HOFT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|