Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HOFT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 50,505,000, ranking above 84.54% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HOFT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CLWT, TRIB, ETR, PJT and FDS.
HOFT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HOFT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 30.12% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of HOOKER FURNISHINGS Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, HOOKER FURNISHINGS Corp's dividend yield of 4.21% is in the top 18.96%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 30.12%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.63% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HOOKER FURNISHINGS Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.63% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- HOFT's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 78.01% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
HOFT Dividend Chart
HOFT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|