Hooker Furniture Corporation (HOFT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HOFT's comes in at -10.94 -- better than just 9.39% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- HOFT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -16,399,000; for context, that's better than just 1.46% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HOFT has less fluctuation in its price than merely 9.06% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HOFT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PGC, TWO, BHR, WTM and SHO.
HOFT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HOFT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 45.53% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hooker Furniture Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 353 million US dollars, its dividend yield of 2.15 is greater than 32.14% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Hooker Furniture Corp, its beta is lower than 66.34% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- HOFT's market cap of approximately $353 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 31.79% of them.
HOFT Dividend Chart
HOFT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|