Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPP POWR Grades
- HPP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HPP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HPP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
HPP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 92.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HPP is more volatile than 86.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IDA, UBA, SJR, PDM, and WLFC.
- HPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES INC's official web site, go to www.hudsonpacificproperties.com.
HPP Valuation Summary
- HPP's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 25% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- HPP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.1 over the prior 151 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPP.
HPP Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.8%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.49%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 23.37%.
The table below shows HPP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.35% of graded US stocks.
- HPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 39th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- AAMC, INTG, and UE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPP.
The table below shows HPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.32||52-week high||$28.66|
|Prev. close||$11.46||52-week low||$9.83|
|Day high||$11.44||Avg. volume||1,952,114|
|50-day MA||$10.90||Dividend yield||8.83%|
|200-day MA||$17.39||Market Cap||1.60B|
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Company Bio
Hudson Pacific Properties is focused on acquiring, repositioning, developing and operating high-quality office and state-of-the-art media and entertainment properties in select West Coast markets. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPP Latest Social Stream
View Full HPP Social Stream
Latest HPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUDSON PACIFIC PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPP as an investment opportunity.
LOS ANGELES, November 17, 2022--Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HPP), a unique provider of end-to-end real estate solutions for tech and media tenants, today announced the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (Nareit) selected Hudson Pacific as a joint recipient of the 2022 Office Leader in the Light Award—the organization’s highest sustainability achievement for office and other property sector REITs.
In recent months, BLP Film Studios has flown under the radar. But now it's made a "milestone" hire in its effort to construct in Whitehaven what would be the second-largest Black-owned studio in the U.S.
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE:NYSE:HPP) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 3, 2022 2:00 PM ET Company Participants Laura Campbell - EVP, IR & Marketing Victor Coleman -…
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HPP), a unique provider of end-to-end real estate solutions for dynamic tech and media tenants in global epicen
Hudson Pacific Properties press release (HPP): Q3 AFFO of $0.39 per share.GAAP EPS of -$0.12.Revenue of $260.4M (+14.4% Y/Y)Same-store property cash NOI of $122.7 million compared…
HPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HPPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch