Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HPP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.38% of US stocks.
- HPP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- HPP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
HPP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,026.59, Hudson Pacific Properties Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.25% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hudson Pacific Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 91.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hudson Pacific Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CSR, SKT, IRDM, NXRT, and GNL.
- Visit HPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hudsonpacificproperties.com.
HPP Valuation Summary
- HPP's price/earnings ratio is -629.7; this is 1776.96% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- HPP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 136 months.
- Over the past 136 months, HPP's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPP.
HPP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 17.95%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 376.73%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 35.23%.
The table below shows HPP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.35% of graded US stocks.
- HPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 39th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- AAMC, INTG, and UE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPP.
The table below shows HPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.02||52-week high||$30.35|
|Prev. close||$24.41||52-week low||$22.80|
|Day high||$24.37||Avg. volume||1,008,215|
|50-day MA||$25.56||Dividend yield||4.1%|
|200-day MA||$26.96||Market Cap||3.66B|
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Company Bio
Hudson Pacific Properties is focused on acquiring, repositioning, developing and operating high-quality office and state-of-the-art media and entertainment properties in select West Coast markets. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPP Latest Social Stream
View Full HPP Social Stream
Latest HPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hudson Pacific Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPP as an investment opportunity.
By Sam Boughedda
By Sam Boughedda
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC Has $2.49 Million Stock Position in Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE:HPP)
Janney Montgomery Scott LLC trimmed its stake in shares of Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE:HPP) by 4.7% during the third quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 94,825 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock after selling 4,639 shares during the quarter. Janney Montgomery […]
LOS ANGELES, December 23, 2021--Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (NYSE: HPP) today announced that it has purchased a leasehold interest in a 197,000-square-foot office building in Seattle for $119 million, or $602 per square foot (before closing costs and prorations). The property’s office component, which comprises approximately 192,000 square feet, is fully leased to Amazon. The remaining term on the ground lease is 50 years.
The acquisition by Hudson follows its purchase of anther Amazon-leased tower in Seattle. That sale made the tech giant one of Hudson's largest customers.
HPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HPPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch