Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HPP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HPP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.61% of US stocks.
- HPP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- HPP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.91% of US stocks).
HPP Stock Summary
- HPP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,553.48 -- higher than 97.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hudson Pacific Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 90.97% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hudson Pacific Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IRDM, XEC, AKR, GMRE, and WRE.
- HPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.hudsonpacificproperties.com.
HPP Valuation Summary
- HPP's price/earnings ratio is -629.7; this is 1776.96% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- HPP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.4 over the prior 136 months.
- Over the past 136 months, HPP's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HPP.
HPP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -30.9%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.13%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 90.67%.
The table below shows HPP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HPP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.57% of graded US stocks.
- HPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 39th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- INTG, AAMC, and JOE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HPP.
The table below shows HPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.85||52-week high||$30.35|
|Prev. close||$26.77||52-week low||$18.62|
|Day high||$27.17||Avg. volume||1,225,746|
|50-day MA||$26.79||Dividend yield||3.72%|
|200-day MA||$26.72||Market Cap||4.09B|
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Company Bio
Hudson Pacific Properties is focused on acquiring, repositioning, developing and operating high-quality office and state-of-the-art media and entertainment properties in select West Coast markets. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HPP Latest Social Stream
View Full HPP Social Stream
Latest HPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hudson Pacific Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HPP as an investment opportunity.
Fifth Wall Urges the Real Estate Industry to Address Climate Change By Investing in Climate Tech Now
Today, Fifth Wall, the largest venture capital firm focused on technologies for the global real estate industry, kicks off a global mural campaign to raise awareness about the real estate industry's culpability in the climate crisis. The installations will be placed in major cities to align with key sustainability conferences and events around the world. The campaign starts in New York, timed with ClimateWeek, followed by additional installations in Los Angeles, then in Glasgow, Scotland, aligne
Fifth Wall Kicks Off Climate Week NYC By Welcoming Many New Strategic Investors & A New Partner To Its Climate Tech Fund
Fifth Wall, the largest venture capital firm focused on technology for the global real estate industry, today announced its Climate Tech Fund has raised more than $140 million to date from Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR), Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP), Invitation Homes (NYSE: INVH), Ivanhoé Cambridge, and Kimco Realty Corporation (NYSE: KIM). These new investors are part of Fifth Wall's rapidly growing consortium of leaders in sustainability from the real estate industry that have committ
LOS ANGELES, September 10, 2021--Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (the "Company" or "Hudson Pacific") (NYSE: HPP) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $0.25 per share for the third quarter of 2021. The dividend will be paid on September 30, 2021 to stockholders of record on September 20, 2021.
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE: HPP) continues to make moves to expand its global studio platform. The office-focused real estate investment trust (REIT)) is enhancing its production-services offerings by making two acquisitions. Here's a closer look at the latest transactions and why the company is focusing on growing this platform.
Hudson Pacific Properties Updates Full-Year and Q3 2021 Outlook in Connection with Recent Acquisitions and Capital Markets Activity
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (the "Company" or "Hudson Pacific") (NYSE: HPP) today increased its full-year and third quarter 2021 Funds From Operations (FFO) guidance to $1.94 to $2.00 per diluted share, excluding specified items, and $0.48 to $0.50 per diluted share, excluding specified items, respectively. Specified items for the third quarter stemming from the transactions described below include $6.7 million of transaction-related expenses and $2.8 million o
HPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HPPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch