Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP): Price and Financial Metrics
HPP Stock Summary
- HPP's current price/earnings ratio is 124.74, which is higher than 95.09% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.02% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hudson Pacific Properties Inc are CUZ, EXP, RPT, ADC, and HTA.
- HPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.hudsonpacificproperties.com.
HPP Stock Price Chart More Charts
HPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.00||52-week high||$38.81|
|Prev. close||$38.10||52-week low||$32.08|
|Day high||$38.41||Avg. volume||1,122,200|
|50-day MA||$36.82||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$34.90||Market Cap||5.89B|
Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Company Bio
Hudson Pacific Properties is focused on acquiring, repositioning, developing and operating high-quality office and state-of-the-art media and entertainment properties in select West Coast markets. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Los Angeles, California.