Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, HPP has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 3.68% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, HPP generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 3.73% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HPP's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BDX, KAR, MPX, CIB and PINC.
HPP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Hudson Pacific Properties Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 34.86% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, HPP offers a dividend yield in the top 26.03% of stocks in our set.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HPP than it is for 26.34% of other equities in the Real Estate sector that also issue dividends.
- HPP's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 66.85% of them.
HPP Dividend Chart
HPP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HPP Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HPP dividends?Want to do more research on Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc Common Stock (HPP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) - Dividend Investor
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha