Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc. (HPP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HPP's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.5%.
- As for free cash flow, HPP has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 3.66% US-listed dividend payers.
- HPP's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 81.12% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 91.86% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HPP's price: NATR, TXN, FSV, AM and GTS.
HPP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HPP, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 20.03% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HPP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for HPP, approximately merely 13.34% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Hudson Pacific Properties Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.08% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HPP Dividend Chart
HPP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HPP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||9.33%|
|3||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||7.72%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||7.41%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||6.09%|
|6||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||5.94%|
|7||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||5.81%|
|8||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||5.69%|
|9||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||5.46%|
|10||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||5.39%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||4.60%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||4.42%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||4.39%|
|14||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||3.71%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|18||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.57%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on HPP dividends?Want to do more research on Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc Common Stock (HPP) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) - Dividend Investor
Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (HPP) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha