Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRC POWR Grades
- HRC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.35% of US stocks.
- HRC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- HRC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 50.6% of US stocks).
HRC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $7,392,305,367, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc has a greater market value than 78.39% of US stocks.
- HRC's went public 34.22 years ago, making it older than 92.09% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Hill-Rom Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of just 15.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BC, IART, PRGO, BLD, and RBA.
- Visit HRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hillrom.com.
HRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.07||52-week high||$117.68|
|Prev. close||$111.22||52-week low||$80.31|
|Day high||$112.55||Avg. volume||426,710|
|50-day MA||$110.67||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$99.10||Market Cap||7.38B|
Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC) Company Bio
Hill-Rom Holdings delivers patient care solutions that improve clinical and economic outcomes in five core areas: Advancing Mobility, Wound Care and Prevention, Clinical Workflow, Surgical Safety and Efficiency, and Respiratory Health. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Batesville, Indiana.
HRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hill-Rom Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Hill-Rom Holdings Inc ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Hill-Rom Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.73 years, is 0.37% -- higher than 73.35% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, HRC is generating more cash flow than 67.73% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 17.35% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRC Latest Social Stream
View Full HRC Social Stream
Latest HRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hill-Rom Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRC as an investment opportunity.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Hillrom (NYSE: HRC) announced today that its board of directors declared a fiscal 2021 third quarter dividend of $0.24 per share payable on June 30, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 18, 2021. The indicated annual dividend rate is $0.96 per share.
Hill-Rom's (HRC) second-quarter revenues improved year over year on continued recovery across all three business segments as well as expanded demand for critical care products.
Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC): FQ2 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.73 beats by $0.30; GAAP EPS of $1.30 beats by $0.31.Revenue of $762M (+5.4% Y/Y) beats by $29.8M.Press Release...
The following slide deck was published by Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
HRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|