Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRC POWR Grades
- HRC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRC is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HRC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
HRC Stock Summary
- HRC has a higher market value than 79.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,815,998,776.
- HRC's went public 34.43 years ago, making it older than 91.93% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Hill-Rom Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 14.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Hill-Rom Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AGCO, IART, TTC, AMN, and BLD.
- HRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hill-Rom Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hillrom.com.
HRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HRC's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- HRC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 8.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRC.
HRC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 208.6%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.88%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 111.09%.
The table below shows HRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$137.44||52-week high||$142.47|
|Prev. close||$138.73||52-week low||$80.31|
|Day high||$139.34||Avg. volume||448,706|
|50-day MA||$117.02||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$106.38||Market Cap||9.14B|
Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC) Company Bio
Hill-Rom Holdings delivers patient care solutions that improve clinical and economic outcomes in five core areas: Advancing Mobility, Wound Care and Prevention, Clinical Workflow, Surgical Safety and Efficiency, and Respiratory Health. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Batesville, Indiana.
HRC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Hill-Rom Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Hill-Rom Holdings Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 128.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hill-Rom Holdings Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.73 years, is 0.37% -- higher than 73.76% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 21.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Hill-Rom Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 64.27% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRC Latest Social Stream
View Full HRC Social Stream
Latest HRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hill-Rom Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRC as an investment opportunity.
Hill-Rom (HRC) reports better-than-expected revenues for third-quarter fiscal 2021 with strong segmental performance driving the top line.
Joining me today are John Groetelaars, President and Chief Executive Officer of Hill-Rom; and Barbara Bodem, Chief Financial Officer. Let me begin with a review of our fiscal Q3 financial results, which reflect another strong quarter of execution by our Hill-Rom team.
Hillrom Reports Fiscal Third Quarter Financial Results that Exceed Guidance and Raises Fiscal 2021 Guidance
Hillrom (NYSE: HRC) today announced financial results for its fiscal third quarter ended June 30, 2021, and raised its full-year fiscal 2021 guidance.
Shares of hospital bed maker Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) have strong momentum heading into the weekend -- and heading into earnings. On Wednesday, shares of Hill-Rom surged past $132 -- a gain of more than 7% -- on reports that the company had rejected an offer from Baxter International (NYSE: BAX) to buy the company for $144 a share. Baxter's (reported) offer to buy Hill-Rom for $144 was certainly part of the reason why the stock surged this week.
What happened Shares of medical equipment maker Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) closed up more than 7% today after reports that the company has rejected a takeover bid from Baxter International (NYSE: BAX) of $144 per share.
HRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|