Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): Price and Financial Metrics
HRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,471.17, Hill-Rom Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.31% of US stocks.
- HRC's went public 32.92 years ago, making it older than 91.56% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HRC is more volatile than just 11.17% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CNMD, BRC, WST, CW, and PRGO.
- HRC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hill-Rom Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.hill-rom.com.
HRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
HRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.64||52-week high||$117.10|
|Prev. close||$112.81||52-week low||$93.88|
|Day high||$110.71||Avg. volume||462,987|
|50-day MA||$110.26||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$104.79||Market Cap||7.34B|
Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC) Company Bio
Hill-Rom Holdings delivers patient care solutions that improve clinical and economic outcomes in five core areas: Advancing Mobility, Wound Care and Prevention, Clinical Workflow, Surgical Safety and Efficiency, and Respiratory Health. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Batesville, Indiana.