Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HRC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- HRC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
HRC Stock Summary
- HRC has a market capitalization of $9,918,557,250 -- more than approximately 80.62% of US stocks.
- HRC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,983.15 -- higher than 98.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- HRC's went public 34.57 years ago, making it older than 91.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hill-Rom Holdings Inc are MSA, WAB, MTRN, CW, and DOGZ.
- Visit HRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hillrom.com.
HRC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HRC's price/earnings ratio is 10.41% higher, now standing at 40.3.
- HRC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HRC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRC.
HRC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 521.04%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 50.67%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.96%.
The table below shows HRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.44% of graded US stocks.
- HRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.633 -- ranking 63rd of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IRTC, ASXC, and MDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HRC.
The table below shows HRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$150.35||52-week high||$152.37|
|Prev. close||$150.50||52-week low||$80.31|
|Day high||$150.53||Avg. volume||610,556|
|50-day MA||$134.72||Dividend yield||0.64%|
|200-day MA||$113.95||Market Cap||9.90B|
Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC) Company Bio
Hill-Rom Holdings delivers patient care solutions that improve clinical and economic outcomes in five core areas: Advancing Mobility, Wound Care and Prevention, Clinical Workflow, Surgical Safety and Efficiency, and Respiratory Health. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Batesville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRC Latest Social Stream
View Full HRC Social Stream
Latest HRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hill-Rom Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRC as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds ECHO, KDMN, HRC, and DVCR Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates GTS, HRC, ECHO, LONE; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Triple-S Management Corporation (NYSE: GTS) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to GuideWell Mutual Holding Corporation for $36.00 per share in cash. If you are a Triple-S Management shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Hill-Rom Ho
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 15, 2021 / Lifshitz Law Firm, P. (NYSE:CXP)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Rigrodsky Law, P.A. Reminds Investors of Investigation of HRC, CXP, and ECHO Buyouts
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rigrodsky Law, P.A. announces that it is investigating: Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: HRC) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to Hill-Rom’s agreement to be acquired by Baxter International Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Hill-Rom’s shareholders will receive $156.00 in cash for each share of Hill-Rom common stock they own. To learn more about this investigation and your rights, visit: htt
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: JMP Group LLC (NYSE:JMP), Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:HRC), Columbia Property Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CXP)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / September 14, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who wil
HRC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|